Official Smackdown! Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adampro123

Reaction score
Well taker vs batista was def the worst of there matchesthis past week.

TBH i just skip koslov because i already know what is gonna happen and his moves do not impress me.

Most of smackdown this week was jobs. Dreamer jobbed to MVP Noble jobbed to Chavo. and i think striker jobbed to finlay.

not a good smackdown.

HHHforever

Reaction score
^Losing doesn't neccisarily mean jobbing. There were some squash matches, but I don't think Dreamer losing to MVP was him jobbing. It wasn't a great SD! imo, but it definitely wasn't the worst one I've seen recently, I thought it was pretty solid.

kingovkings

Reaction score
I didn't think smackdown was to bad this week i liked noble/chavo dreamer/MVP matches there were OK Taker and Tista wasn't as good as some of there other matches but it was OK I'm finding myself using the fast forward button less and less now when i watch smackdown. I'm still using it loads for ECW tho lol

the dark knight

i skipped smackdown, anybody wants to fill me in on what happened? and is there a big reason why i should watch next week's?

HHHforever

Reaction score
^There's a WHC match next week between Batista and Taker, I'd imagine it'll be a good one but considering I know you don't like Tista very much not sure if it'll be your cup of tea.

the dark knight

thanks, exactly what i needed. a SOLID reason to skip smackdown next week..

C4

There's a WHC match next week between Batista and Taker, I'd imagine it'll be a good one but considering I know you don't like Tista very much not sure if it'll be your cup of tea.

Why are they repeating the same things over and over again? Sure, they did a great match with Undertaker and Festus but again back to Batista/Taker? Whatever happened to Shawn Michaels and his Ric Flair feud? They are mixing this all up having Batista come on Smackdown, crap imo. I don't watch Smackdown not because of "SOLID" reasons :angry: but because it sucks. I do catch on it when there are some unique matches and/or promo's like Khali handing out chickens and goats to the Big Show :confused:

HHHforever

Reaction score
^How are they messing things up by having Batista wrestle on SD!, the brand he belongs to? I would would have preferred a gimmick match opposed to a title match because it's painfully obvious that Batista won't win, but it makes sense to have him wrestle on the brand he's on.

C4

How are they messing things up by having Batista wrestle on SD!, the brand he belongs to? I would would have preferred a gimmick match opposed to a title match because it's painfully obvious that Batista won't win, but it makes sense to have him wrestle on the brand he's on.

That's what I'm trying to say, why the hell is he there on Smackdown when he appears on RAW every week? They had a gimmick match so now it's time for a Championship match which of course as you said Batista won't win!

HHHforever

Reaction score
^He's not on Raw everyweek. He wasn't on Raw this week and he's still on the smackdown roster, he only comes to Raw to help promote the Backlash feud/match. I wouldn't have given him a title match, but it does add some intrigue as to who will interfere and cost Batista the match.

kingovkings

Reaction score
The whole Tista thing got me confused. They make him look like he is turning heel for like the last 2 weeks then they add y2j in the mix and make him look an even bigger heels this week than Tista. Things gone a bit quiet on the Tista/HBK side, Then they shot Tista in a match with taker that as far as i can see has no real point to it at all coz its not like he gonna win the title is it. Unless HBK interferes some how adding fuel to the feud hmmmm guess we will find out 2nite or Friday.

John

i hope HBK goes to SD. imagine this HBK vs. taker at S/slam (because it aint happening at WM fairly) and HBK wins the title! anyway how can wwe change the me of backlash? its crazy, but they have done it before.

HHHforever

Reaction score
Unless HBK interferes some how adding fuel to the feud hmmmm guess we will find out 2nite or Friday.

You can pretty much take that one to the bank. HBK or Y2J without question interfere in this match, there is absolutely no doubt in my mind. My guess is that'll be HBK, that makes a little more sense, but one of those 2 will be interfering.

kingovkings

Reaction score
^yup now ive seen raw i agree i think HBK gonna interfere at tista's expense oooh roll on backlash lol :)

Status
Not open for further replies.