Official Smackdown! Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
Well the main event was great, and seeing tandem tombstones was something I wish I was there for. I always get a little nervous when Kane goes for one though, honestly. He does it so rarely I half expect him to mess up and kill someone, lol.

HHHforever

Reaction score
^The Main Event was awesome, I really enjoyed it. I can't wait for the HBK-Batista feud to progress, I thought the promo was awesome. After the way Batista came out and the way he was dressed and how he talked, it's pretty obvious that he his going to turn heel.

King Of Kings

Reaction score
The only thing i got to watch was the main event and it was great. What did batista do tonight?

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
He called HBK selfish, said that "HBK doesn't do jobs", told him that if he just lied down once Flair would still be here, etc.

Also... Batista was wearing diamond earrings. Wtf.

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
Also... Batista was wearing diamond earrings. Wtf.

ROFL!! When I saw him wearing them I started losing it, he looked like a blinged out china-man..

The main event was good though, slow but good (not in that way you sick bathtards :p).

What did batista do tonight?

Talked about how big Michaels' ego is for not laying down for Flair, HBK made the wrong decision doing what he did at Mania. If Batista was in Shawn's postion he wouldn't let his ego get in the way of his friendship and HBK never does the job. He told Michaels he is the most selfish man he knows, Batista asked Shawn about the Old Yeller comments he made on Raw and asked him if that was the way he really saw Flair, as some sort of sick, pathetic, dying dog...And I think that's about it.

Good Smackdown overall.

King Of Kings

Reaction score
So it looks like my prediction of Batista vs HBK is going to come true.

the dark knight

well, smackdown started off kinda boring. then matt hardy's match which was.......ok. then batista's promo with HBK which is surprisingly GOOD. who could've though? when i first saw batista i was like...dude, stay the fuck away frm the mic you're gonna ruin this feud! but then he surprised me :D

the main event was.......AWESOME. the chemistry between the two is gettin weaker though, as much as i loved the double chokeslams and tombstones (ZOMG KANE FINALLY DID IT), it kinda made me laugh when i saw kane staring at taker waiting for him to go...

also, am i only the one who noticed that taker tried to touch kane's arm by the 8th count to get him up? it was obvious lol...

So it looks like my prediction of Batista vs HBK is going to come true.
didn't we all see this coming?
Edge is such a joke.
explain...

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
The main event for next week's edition of SmackDown was announced last night via WWE Mobile. General Manager Vickie Guerrero is making Festus take on The Undertaker as punishment for he and Jesse beating Hawkins & Ryder on last night's show. This will be the first ever one on one meeting between the two.

As sad as this might be, I’m actually looking forward to this match. It should be quite interesting to see

John

As sad as this might be, I’m actually looking forward to this match. It should be quite interesting to see

actually i am aswell. its a good match and i think it will be interesting to see how the world champ can stop the raging animal known as festus. i'll be watching it definately.

John

my predictions for the main event of smackdown. festus could win but that was make Taker look like a jobber. or festus could lose which will make him look like a jobber. so either way someone's gonna look stupid. its a lose-lose situation for all involved. maybe for a saturday night main event show this would happen, but not on an ordinary show.

HHHforever

Reaction score
^If one of them loses it doesn't make them look like a jobber. If Taker tombstoned Festus two seconds into the match then he'd look like a jobber. However there will be a run in, in this match there's no way that they get a clean finish. But if anyone is to win cleanly it'll be Taker, no fucking way he loses to Festus cleanly.

Status
Not open for further replies.