Official Smackdown! Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

John

I did. i wanted V and henry to squash him so maybe he can be off TV so we all can have a rest from the boring storyline of the paternity suite and the tough love stupity.

Airfixx

Personally, I find the Hornswoggle storyline much more entertaining than anything i've seen BDV & Henry lend their 'talents' to.

John

and its still boring with Hornswoggle. its the worst McMahon story ever. i cant wait for it to stop. come on anyone else with me here on this matter.

Airfixx

There's plenty of people that agree with you, but what most seem to fail to take into consideration is that this is the current 'comedic' storyline (of which there usually is one running somewhere within WWE)... It's not there to quench our thirsts for bad-ass fueds and 5-star matches.

Reaction score
If Mysterio is injured who will replace him.Matt Hardy? Hornswoogle? Tazz? Jerry Lawler?Harry Smith? Chuck Palumbo? Kane? who do u think out the lot of them.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
I bet Rey will win by DQ.

John

well they cant really have a good match with Rey injured. it'll probably last for like 5 minutes, with rey winning by DQ. Rose your probably correct. i wonder if WWE might put it off, like Cena And Orton.

Airfixx

They need a new announce team. Some of their work at NWO was a utterly appaling.... They're constantly stopping mid-sentence like they've no idea what they were gonna say, only for the other to step in to save their neck and then proceed to do exactly the same!

Too many extended spells of silence as well. You could argue that they're letting the events being shown get over for themselves, but I'd argue that when there's something daramatic going on it's their role to elevate it even more.... (Think calssic JR stuff like "My GOD!", "This guy has a family for gods sake" etc.)

Damn they miss JBL!

Adampro123

Reaction score
A Pretty good smackdown last night. the tag match with kahli,and MVP vs batista and kane was actually pretty good. yang and moore vs D & D was good. Jessie and festus vs Miz and morison was goo.and also Palumbo vs Noble was very good. i have really been enjoying there rivalry.

Only downer part was the BDV match and im glad taker came out there and ended it quickly.

oh and i feel bad for poor joey ryan.

John

I watched the first match and turned off the TV. I hated it, it was the worst smackdown in a while. even on WWE.com they didnt list many SD moments in the top 5. mostly raw and ecw. Smackdown this past week gets a 2/10 from me.

Adampro123

Reaction score
I watched the first match and turned off the TV. I hated it, it was the worst smackdown in a while. even on WWE.com they didnt list many SD moments in the top 5. mostly raw and ecw. Smackdown this past week gets a 2/10 from me.

How can you even rate it when after 1 thing you didn't like you turned it off?

xImpulsive

Reaction score
Yea this Smackdown was straight up terrible, hopefully Hardy comes back next week and its good, praying

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

The segment with MVP and Jericho was awesome. Rest of sd! was ok, but too many squashes. At the same time, I didn't mind Edge vs Funaki

Status
Not open for further replies.