Official Smackdown! discussion thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

orton_rko09

Reaction score
I can't wait for this game to come out, it looks so much more improved from last years game. And the Wii's "Main Event Mode" looks awesome, if only I had a Wii. I'm thinking of pre-ordering this for PS2. I'm so excited with all the new features this years game will have.

Reinvented

Reaction score
I like how 24/7 mode sounds and looks. Its basically for your CAWS not one of the WWE superstars. I'm glad that GM mode stayed the same sweet.

Greg_Hardy

Reaction score
I can't wait for this game to come out, I love how when you go to get a weapon from under the ring you have a wide variety to choose from and not just a barbed wire 2x4 on two sides and a steel chair on the other two sides. Oh yeah, and you can light shit on fire!

Reaction score

Kassidy

Reaction score
nice finds, guess this means we can unlock and play as jbl and vince. glad triple h isnt super high like cena he is at 94 which i guess is ok

Also answered by THQ there is NO downloadable content so dont expect any upgrades in the roster

This Guy

nice finds, guess this means we can unlock and play as jbl and vince. glad triple h isnt super high like cena he is at 94 which i guess is ok

Also answered by THQ there is NO downloadable content so dont expect any upgrades in the roster

Thats not entirely true. There is one downloadable content item, but its an eb games/gamestop exclusive aparently...though that may have been scrapped. But they showed us at our confrence the content isn't that great. If you pre-order you get an exclusive Kelly Kelly outfit for Kelly Kelly.....yeah that was our reaction too.

Reaction score
Yeah as far as exclusives go I think the 360 and ps3 should get all of the wrestlers. The psp and ds get all these exclusive wrestlers, yeah I know 360 has the custom soundtrack and ps3 first person. In my opinion if we are paying the extra 10 bucks we should get all of the wrestlers instead of counsel exclusive wrestlers.

This Guy

the demo is now available in the X-Box Live marketplace as a free demo download. It may have been put up within the last week (first time I've looked in a week) for those who may have missed it. Unknown if it is available on PS3 Shopping Network.

Reaction score
Anyone want to see how the rock and stone cold look in this years game?
here is a pic I found of the rock and stone cold in 08!
ofju6d5t0hz8e5nc7d4p.jpg