Official Roster Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
vVHwzUZ211.png

• Dean Ambrose
  • AJ Styles
  • John Cena
  • Randy Orton
  • Bray Wyatt
  • Becky Lynch
  • The Miz w/ Maryse
  • Baron Corbin
  • American Alpha (Chad Gable & Jason Jordan)
  • Dolph Ziggler
  • Natalya
  • Alberto del Rio
  • The Usos (Jimmy & Jey Uso)
  • Kane
  • Kalisto
  • Naomi
  • The Ascension (Viktor & Konnor)
  • Zack Ryder
  • Apollo Crews
  • Alexa Bliss
  • Breezango
  • Eva Marie
  • The Vaudevillians
  • Zack Ryder
  • Erick Rowan
  • Nikki Bella
  • Rhyno
  • Mosh
  • Thrasher
  • Carmella
  • Curt Hawkins
  • Mojo Rawley
vVHwzUZ2113333.png

• Seth Rollins
  • Charlotte
  • Finn Bálor
  • Roman Reigns
  • Brock Lesnar
  • New Day (Kofi Kingston, Big E and Xavier Woods)
  • Sami Zayn
  • Sasha Banks
  • Chris Jericho
  • Rusev w/ Lana
  • Kevin Owens
  • Enzo Amore & Big Cass
  • Gallows & Anderson
  • Big Show
  • Nia Jax
  • Neville
  • Cesaro
  • Sheamus
  • Golden Truth (Goldust & R-Truth)
  • Titus O'Neil
  • Paige
  • Darren Young w/ Bob Backlund
  • Sin Cara
  • Jack Swagger
  • Summer Rae
  • Mark Henry
  • Braun Strowman
  • Bo Dallas
  • The Shining Stars (Epico & Primo)
  • Alicia Fox
  • Dana Brooke
  • Curtis Axel
  • Jinder Mahal
  • Noam Dar
  • Rich Swann
  • TJ Perkins

Intend this to be updated and be the official roster thread. Will update, as time goes on.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheWUKMaster1

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
All we need is bayley to be drafted and then we will know what show to watch

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Mojo Rawley

084.png

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Braun Stroman being separated from the Wyatt family? Hmmm

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Also theres about 6-7 tag teams and 6-7 women on each shows. Looks like we'll be seeing a new divas title and tag titles. And then also a new world heavyweight title and cruiserweight title

Reactions: britishheel

¡Tranquilo!

World's Finest Failure.
Reaction score
I went into this draft with expectations far to high and was left hella salty, shame on me for being fooled by hype. I wasn't expecting Smackdown to get any real high profile names from NXT or the general roster and I can't really complain with SD's roster(god forbid I sit here and be negative)I'm just curious to see how they--if they make it work. RAW on the other hand is fucking stacked and understandably so. It is the 3-hour flagship show so of course it's going to majority of the talent and major names. What I don't understand is why Raw got 3 picks if they were getting an entire Cruserweight division presumably with most of the men from the CWC...whatever.

I doubt the WWE championship is staying on SD and I'm curious to see how they handle the title situation with the Women's and Tag team championships on RAW. I feel like a re-introduction of a second set of tag championships is inevitable. Would they give Smackdown a new Women's title ? Probably not.

All in all...I'm excited to see where it goes from here. It can only get better,right?

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
They're both stacked with some derps. Unfortunately SmackDown got a little bit more derps, than RAW.

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Really think Nakamura should win the nxt title and Somoa Joe should get put on Smackdown. They could use some more main event heels

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
RAW definitely got the stronger hand out of this. More singles talent. And the cruiserweight division to boot.

Smackdown got the stronger tag team and womens division tho. And this does not take future call ups from NXT into effect. So it will most likely even out with time.

It will also be interesting to see the Smackdown creative team start work on elevating talent. Raw also lacks a clear number 2 babyface behind Reigns, and both sides are rather weak on the heel side of things.

Reactions: Snowman1
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
wAjEdMB
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
DjUmJN2
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero2
So what happened to all those wrestlers that were supposedly returning for the draft?

speedy

Jobber
Reaction score
The new announce teams for WWE’s New Era will feature Michael Cole, Corey Graves and Byron Saxton Monday nights on Raw, while Mauro Ranallo, JBL and David Otunga handle the commentary for SmackDown Live every Tuesday night.

Drag

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
There's probably going to be a supplemental draft at some point to even things out anyway. I will say I think SD has more main eventers but RAW has for sure got more main event potentials. What I'm curious about is if there's going to be brand specific PPV's, if not then it kind of undermines the whole idea imo.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
There's probably going to be a supplemental draft at some point to even things out anyway. I will say I think SD has more main eventers but RAW has for sure got more main event potentials. What I'm curious about is if there's going to be brand specific PPV's, if not then it kind of undermines the whole idea imo.
I'd like it if they did the PPVs like they had in the first brand extension. The main 4 were interpromotional and each month and each brand had its own PPV every other month.

I thought this was great because there was more time to build up rivalries than just a month.

I guess the only thing I don't like is that the shows are on Monday and Tuesday. I think it would have been better to keep Smackdown on later in the week.

Sent from my LG-D950 using WWE Forums mobile app

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
RAW definitely got stronger picks than SmackDown, but oh well. Hopefully they even things out somewhere down the road.

Marked for my boys, Finn Bálor and American Alpha.

So, given that Styles will be on SD from here on out, and Gallows and Anderson will be on RAW, I think we can finally expect Bálor Club post-Battleground. Neato.

LOL'd at Mojo and Nia getting drafted. Send 'em back to NXT. Mojo sucks and Nia's green as gooseshit. And since Strowman's been split up from the Wyatts now, send his ass back to NXT, too.

Surprised they kept Zayn and KO on the same brand. Guessing their feud will continue and culminate at SummerSlam now. Nothing against that. Looking forward to their eventual tag team run, btw.

Also, the women's division along with the tag division will be interpromotional, right? Can't say I dig that, sucka. But, I guess it's a lesser evil than adding more tag and women's titles.

And one last thing, the WWE title goes to RAW because FLAGSHIP SHOW GODDAMIT, assuming Ambrose will lose it at Battleground and then the Big Gold Belt returns to SmackDown, right?

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Also gotta say... The star power on top is strong with Rollins, Reigns and Lesnar. And then we have Bálor, KO, Zayn, Cesaro and Rusev who all could be in upper-midcard.

Now, there's only one glaring flaw in the men's RAW roster and that is the cruiserweight division. Right now, the only wrestlers who qualify for a 205-pound weight class are Bálor, Neville and Sin Cara. I definitely wouldn't mind seeing a lot of guys who are a part of CWC getting signed in order for the division to work. So, yeah, bring in ZSJ, Ibushi, Mascara Dorada, Cedric, TJP and so on, goddammit!