Official Raw discussion thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
If Rock and Cena gonna do a promo together the whole silly lame joke stuff on his part got to go out the window as while Cena got awesome mic skills in his own right he'll get murdered.

Kylie

Reaction score
It wasn't the kids though. It was more the usual fans who chant Cena sucks.

Aww well now you've just ruined it for me. :p

If Rock and Cena gonna do a promo together the whole silly lame joke stuff on his part got to go out the window as while Cena got awesome mic skills in his own right he'll get murdered.

Agreed. If they're going to head down that road they need to leave the cheesy lines and PG rating out of it and let them go at it on their own.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
It wasn't the kids though. It was more the usual fans who chant Cena sucks.
They panned to the little kids in the front row chanting it too for emphasis. The usual fans were as loud as I can remember as well. It was like they (Vince probably) just said screw it and savior this moment. I'm glad they didn't bleep him out again either

Cena will have to really bring it on the mic. I'd love for Rock to meet Nexus as well :tardsmile:

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
I wonder if Vince made the call for them to not censor him again. If so then good.

They panned to the little kids in the front row chanting it too for emphasis. It was like they (Vince probably) just said screw it and savior this moment. I'm glad they didn't bleep him out again either

Cena will have to really bring it on the mic. I'd love for Rock to meet Nexus as well :tardsmile:
If they really let Punk loose on the mic he could tear into Rock pretty good actually. Lot of confrontations the Rock can have that will be cool to see.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
It had to be Vince because they just straight let it go from that point on. I glad they did because censoring Rock would be like covering up Austin's middle fingers.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Watching Rock pick on Cole brought back memories from all the times he embarrassed him and Coach :lol:

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Was hoping he did it considering how annoying Cole has been. Needed to get put back in his place.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
[YOUTUBE]h-Euf41JG7I[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]EhouPwgzffY[/YOUTUBE]

Kingslayer

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
I really, really hope WWE can make a miracle happen by Sunday and convince the Rock to wrestle someway, somehow, because I'd give ANYTHING to see Cena make him tap the fuck out.

Kylie

Reaction score
Gord I either know you too well or I'm reading your mind because as soon as I saw you posted here, I knew you were going to say something along the lines of wanting Cena to make the Rock tap or beat him in a match. :p

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
1. While Punks win was awesome it was Blue as fuck to have the person wearing a Nexus armband. While they technically can't prove a member of Nexus got involved. Technically they can which means Punk would be out of the EC.

2. Making the Divas Title Match Lumberjill was pointless. 2 babyfaces wrestling so one of them is gonna walk out? Good thinking WWE.

3. Bryan/Miz was fucking fantastic. Though either Bryan got up too quickly or Miz waited too long to deliver the finish because it just seemed a tad off.

4. 2-21-11 is without a doubt Taker. While most figured that out last week there was a good portion who still wondered. Huge letdown imo.

5. The Rock coming back was the absolutely most amazing moment in WWE in years. Hell might even have been last time Rock was on Raw back in 04. Crowd reaction was fuckin nuts and they were with Rock every step of the way just like they should be. Anybody not marking out at that moment has no pulse.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Hopefully he was serious about not leaving WWE again. I already missed the guy as is seeing him cut that promo just made me realize it even more.

AF.

Reaction score
1. While Punks win was awesome it was Blue as fuck to have the person wearing a Nexus armband. While they technically can't prove a member of Nexus got involved. Technically they can which means Punk would be out of the EC.

What the fuck are you talking about? :lmao this is so dumb.

2. Making the Divas Title Match Lumberjill was pointless. 2 babyfaces wrestling so one of them is gonna walk out? Good thinking WWE.

Once again, what the fuck are you talking about?

4. 2-21-11 is without a doubt Taker. While most figured that out last week there was a good portion who still wondered. Huge letdown imo.

We knew this. WWE didn't account for the Sting speculation, and IMO, the first time I read the Sting speculation 'Blue' was the first thought that popped into my head.

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
Can you not read? Seriously?

1. Punk/Cena if any member of Nexus gets involved Punk it out of the EC match. A member of Nexus obviously got involved in the match giving Punk a chair and wrench. On one hand you can't prove it was a member of Nexus because they didn't show their face so Punk stays in EC. On the other hand you can prove it was a member of Nexus because that person was wearing the N armband therefore Punk is out of the EC.

2. Making the divas title match a lumberjill match was pointless because both ladies are babyfaces. Therefore there is no reason to believe either of them would walk out of the match. Which is the point of lumberjack/jill matches to make sure the heel does not take a walk and get them self counted out to avoid the babyface.

Do I really have to go into so much detail for you to understand such a simple post? Its not fuckin brain science.