OFFICIAL PPV CARDS

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MizMasta3000

Hell his computer crashed. I was just giving him a sufficient amount of time

MizMasta3000

I wasnt trying to be its the internet you dont exactly know how someone means something. Sorry if it came across that way

Marvel26

Reaction score
I have never known an e-fed to be so full of bitches!

The show will be up when its up...

Beer

I've never knows an e-fed to be so full of cocksuckers! Excluding MizMasta from what I've seen over the last week of fedding, pretty much every one of you are smurf cocksuckers.

Adam.Freeman

Reaction score
and beer you the biggest cocksucker that posts here. if we are all cocksuckers then what you doing posting with us then

i honestly have no idea when the show will be up depending if Jmay can get back on as he lost the matches he write i think but has some sent in by other writers which hopefully are saved on his email. if theres no update by thursday i'll write the matches myself and get this thing posted.

Beer

Your argument back made absolutely no sense what so ever.

It's cool though, I'm just trollin' ya.

MizMasta3000

I've never knows an e-fed to be so full of cocksuckers! Excluding MizMasta from what I've seen over the last week of fedding, pretty much every one of you are smurf cocksuckers.

Is this a compliment?

Marvel26

Reaction score
Any more updates on the show? Any idea of when it will actually be posted?

Mr.Enigma

Reaction score
JMay had to get a new computer so the show should be up if not tonight, definitely by weeks end IMO. Again, we shall see, be patient, and I am sure that once the show is finished, the quality of it will be worth the wait.

MizMasta3000

and they called me a smartass for saying thursday. Guys it takes more than a day to write PPV quality matches all over again

Marvel26

Reaction score
I was trying to get the thread back on topic because the majority of posts have been either you bitching on or people bitching on to you!

Oh look... another post devoted to you!!