OFFICIAL PPV CARDS

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Fallout has been pushed back to the 6th. Unless you want 6 days to RP for a PPV.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
It makes more sense to announce them after MNM since the qualifier semi finals are this week.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
June 6th, 2010
Madison Square Garden
New York City, New York
8:00 P.M. Eastern Time

Dark Match

Tom Singer vs. Jeff Jackson

==================================================​

LIVE MATCHES

IWF Xtreme Championship Match
Xtreme Rules Match

Logan Matthews vs. Aaron Williams

Who is going to walk out of Fallout the first ever Xtreme champion?

Vino's Suprise Match

Mat Jones vs. Mystery Opponent

Mat Jones has been a thorn in Vino's side. Who will he bring in to silence the newcomer?

IWF Intercontinental Championship

Rexx Steele vs. Joseph Harrington

Both men earned this match without a doubt. Who will come out on top?

7-Man Gauntlet (winner gets special recognition from Vino)

Josh Jones vs. AJ Cash vs. Nick Dannon vs. Jason Fisher vs. David Baptie vs. Young Mannie vs. Ray Morrison

All 7 of these men have something to prove to the world. Who willi impress Vino?

IWF Tag Team Championship
Falls Count Anywhere Match

Gods of the Ring (Max Alive and Luke Hades) vs. Red Shield Mafia (J.R Kingston and Diamente Valentine

These two teams have had it in for each other sine the revival. Now the tag titles are back. Who will win them?

*** MAIN EVENT ***

IWF World Championship Match

Silver V vs. Jared Thunder vs. Adam Freeman

Silver V has been busting heads since he came to IWF. Adam Freeman returned with a bone to pick with Thunder. The two brawled to a double countout on Mayhem. Vino decided to put these combustible elements together to crown the jewel of IWF. Who will come out
on top?

ROLEPLAYS ARE DUE
FRIDAY June 4th

MIDNIGHT EASTERN TIME
[/quote]

Reaction score
why, because you lost a dark match to me?

just read the card properly, both my guys have matches but what does special recognition mean? i have 8 days to write 2 rp's? man i have some work to do.