• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

OFFICIAL PPV CARDS

Don't call e Dave, it's family stuff. And just to say I have a shed load of exams in next week so I'm studying like a trojen, so I'm going to do the best for a R.P apologies in advance.

maty619

Oh is that your guy? Still waiting for the thread :(. I hope we get it soon, I don't wanna start planning 'till the thread is up.

maty619

Well, I'll sort my other RP out first and do that last, anyways, you have seen me do an rp in one hour, I'll admit it wasn't too good but it is better than getting a strike.

maty619

Hate to be a moaner, Mat I see you online, what is going on with this dark match, I wouldn't be bothered but I got word open after doing my rp and I have a limited amount of times on Word coz my product key dont work :(. So please could you get the thread up so I can post.

maty619

When are the rest of the matches being posted? I say this hoping they haven't already been posted and I just haven't got up to date.

YoungMannie

Awesome PPV, i have too admit it was worth the wait, btw i applaud you guys(staff) for posting basically the show on time even within waiting on others rp's! Keep it up!