OFFICIAL PPV CARDS

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MizMasta3000

I'm curious as to when I have been bitching without doing so in a joke matter.

Rated RJC

Reaction score
What I don't get is why is Jmay the only person working on getting the show up? Isn't that what a staff is for? To pick up the slack when others have computer trouble or anything else.

If Jmay was supposed to write more than three matches then there is a bigger problem on the staff then just getting this show up.

The Rated R CMStar

Agreed. Besides, well, at least when I was on the staff, matches were posted on a thread and then the show was set together. This means that was not done and either Jmay had to write the entire PPV or the rest of the staff hadn't write their respective matches

Adam.Freeman

Reaction score
the matches are still posted in a thread like before and this was no different for the PPV. i beleive there is only one match left to be finished, Jmay didnt have to write the whole show again. and the changes to the staff and the delays havent helped with things.

i know everyone is frustrared that the show hasnt been posted yet but just like all you guys we have lives outside of the internet and dont spend every minute of the day writing matches. the show will be posted as soon as it can be

kingaviles

Reaction score
i know everyone is frustrared that the show hasnt been posted yet but just like all you guys we have lives outside of the internet and dont spend every minute of the day writing matches. the show will be posted as soon as it can be

Not that I'm rushing or complaining or anything, just kinda adding on to what RJC said... I understand that you guys have lives outside of the e-fed and everything, and so I do, which is the reason I don't partake in running my own e-fed. I don't have the time for it, and quite frankly, I really probably wouldn't stay dedicated to it anyway. But if anyone on the staff feels that same way, why are they on the staff?

Like I said, I'm not complaining or rushing the show, or directing that to any staff member in particular. Looking forward to reading it once it's posted.

MizMasta3000

Besides Jmay knows that are others here willing to help if anything like this goes down

Kassidy

Reaction score
no word on when im getting my comp back, was suppose to get a call from geek squad by now but no word :( on gfs mac dont have it often

MizMasta3000

sweet. Make sure whoever has the matches puts them on like a jump/flash drive, e-mail, or something in case the worse happens

kingaviles

Reaction score
Haha I think this whole thing was a plan to hype and build up anticipation for the PPV.. lol just kidding, thanks for the update, looking forward to reading.

Rated RJC

Reaction score
Good to hear guys, I think this kind of works out just fine seeing as it won't really mess up the rhythm of the week in terms of the shows after the PPV. No problem in waiting here, I know how tough it is to get shows up on time when you're on the staff.

Adam.Freeman

Reaction score
i will apoloagise for the formatting when the show is posted. jmay spends alot of time on the formatting, but i think the main thing is that the show will be posted so we can get a mayhem card up for monday night.

i will have to use some of the writers who put their names up for writing a match for the mayhem show as there is only me and Mr Enigma active in the staff department until kassidy and jmay solve their problems. so please bare with us

Adam.Freeman

Reaction score
show is posted guys, once again were are sorry about the delay. the show was way too big to be posted in one post so had to post it in parts.