OFFICIAL PPV CARDS

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

YoungMannie

Reaction score
Two tag teams gone...

What about the mystery tag team?

2 Teams Gone, Well Damn Hopefully Making There Will Be Some Make-Shift Teams With People Without Feuds, But Maybe The Mystery Team And Person Posted For Their Respected Matches

-TJ-

2 Teams Gone, Well Damn Hopefully Making There Will Be Some Make-Shift Teams With People Without Feuds, But Maybe The Mystery Team And Person Posted For Their Respected Matches

Our Tag Division is about to look like WWE's... :nonono:

JMay187

Reaction score
The Hayes Brothers are not done, there just down to strike two. They still have one more shot.

The Mercanries are however gone.

The tag division will stay alive and as for the mystery team you'll find out at the ppv if they roleplayed or not.

JMay187

Reaction score
Hopefully, I will be trying my best to get it posted.

There is already some complications so you know I'm going to try my best to get it all together and posted.

The Rated R CMStar

Are all the matches in? Maybe Freeman could indeed post the show

JMay187

Reaction score
No not all of the matches are in I was finishing up my last match when my computer crashed.

I took a sick day from work and I'm at my parents house re-writing all of my matches.

I'm trying my best to get them done as fast as possible.

YoungMannie

Reaction score
So by Thursday??

What The Fuck Noooooo It Been Too Weeks And I Understand Cuz His PC Shut Down, And He Doing The Best He Can But Don't Wish No Damn Date Like Thrusday I Know Like All Of Us Are Eager Too Read, But Please Wishing A Thursday Post?:bomb:, God Bless Jmay For Trying Hard Right Now And Taking A Day Off Just For The Fed