OFFICIAL PPV CARDS

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rated RJC

Reaction score
I'm going to try and have the Stone rp up soon. It doesn't look like too many people have posted theirs yet. It's been really annoying seeing the site work and not work almost every other time I come here.

Beer

Yo blueberry Challenging The Booker/Staff Member Is A Fast Way Too The Hulk-A- Mania Tour!

The irony and hypocrisy in the e-fed is almost unbearable. I don't expect bias for my match btw, thanks to this post.

-TJ-

Yeah, Beer is not going to lose, because he jokingly called a staff member Blue. He's going to lose because my rp was better. ;)

Beer

Length doesn't mean it was better. You used the same insult for both people in the match. The first five lines were your character playing with his snot. Which much to your disappointment I'm sure, was not funny.

-TJ-

Geez...... Beer went off on me as if I was LKP.

He thought my rp suck... Oh i should go kill myself.

Marvel26

Reaction score
Fucking shut up... everyone!

I hope the site being down doesnt delay the PPV too much...

JMay187

Reaction score
DUE TO THE FACT THAT THE IWF SITE HAS BEEN INACTIVE SO MUCH THIS WEEK THE PPV HAS BEEN MOVED TO THE FOLLOWING SUNDAY JANUARY 31ST, 2010.

REASON'S BEHIND THE DECISION IS WE ARE MISSING 14 ROLEPLAYS AND I WANT EVERYBODY TO GET A CHANCE TO GET A ROLEPLAY IN.

SO IF YOU HAVE NOT GOT THE CHANCE TO ROLEPLAY THAN YOU HAVE ANOTHER WEEK. IF YOU HAVE YOUR ROLEPLAY FINISHED AND HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO GET ON THE SITE TO POST IT YOU ARE ALL NOW SAFE.

I DO NOT WANT TO DISH OUT 14 STRIKES THIS WEEK BECAUSE THE SITE WAS DOWN BEYOND OUR CONTROL AND YOUR VERY OWN CONTROL AS WELL.

SO ROLEPLAYS HAVE BEEN EXTENDED UNTIL

ROLEPLAYS ARE NOW DUE

FRIDAY JANUARY 29th, 2010

MIDNIGHT EASTERN TIME

If this upsets any of you I do apologize, but for the mere fact that the site was down I have no other choice. If your one of the ones that have not got the chance to post a roleplay you should be thankful.

To the ones that have already posted their roleplay, thank you for getting yours in. How would you all like to be on the other foot and not have one turned in? I see this as being fair as humanly possible with the situation of a failing site this past week.

I am hoping nobody gets upset with me as I have made this decision.

Thank You All

AND I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO READING ALL OF YOUR ROLEPLAYS and POST THE BEST DAMN IWF PPV TO DATE.

We are missing roleplay's from the following IWF Superstars.

Adam Freeman
Andres De La Hoya
BPB Fury
- Devin Cross & Ricky Jackson
Bobby King
David Baptie
Hayden Arrington
Hayes Brothers
- Shawn & Gabriel Hayes
Jay Raven
Josh Jones
Mercanries
- Mark Johnson & Sam Sinner
Mystery Tag Team - You Know Who You Are
Nic Stone
Rocky Ali
Ryan Harrison

JMay187
IWF E-Fed Moderator

-TJ-

Seriously though, leave the forum.

Someone is upset and I don't know why... Hmmmmmm...... But thanks for your opinion have a nice day and enjoy your loss.

Now it's time to change the subject, before Beer gets that little kid anger again.

So the PPV is moved up a week, so that means I'm (Kayfabe) wrestling two matches on the same day in the same arena. Sounds interesting. This was a good move, because I feel that this can get all if not more of the rps in before the ppv.

It also gives me time to write two more rps for both of my matches.

So it was smart and I can't wait.

Kassidy

Reaction score
my apologies to everyone, i clicked on the iwf bookmark i have once a day and every time this week iwf didnt load just gave me a white screen. I got on here twice i think around Tuesday didn't have a rp to post though, no excuses though almost 2 weeks to rp, great job to everyone else.

Adam.Freeman

Reaction score
my guess is that they will posted aronud the same time which would be confusing. however its unlikely that any of the APW stuff will be mentioned or anything on the PPV