OFFICIAL PPV CARDS

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

-TJ-

We actually have the entire time to write the show while you guys roleplay. Maybe that's why its eleven days until the PPV.

I dunno I guess that would make sense.

Trust me we have everything under control there is a reason why were the staff.

If you haven't noticed already its been like that the entire time. We don't write up the entire show in two days. We write out the matches while you guys write up your roleplays.

Oh I see... Never thought of it that way....

Marvel26

Reaction score
Back in the day when I used to write for the fed, the writers were asked to create two endings... one for each opponent. This meant that the head booker was the only one who knew who would be winning, and would simply choose the correct ending... Much easier process!

JMay187

Reaction score
OKay guys we need to get these roleplays in.

I know the site has been down and everything, but still we need to get these roleplays in so we can have a great overall ppv.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I believe I've rped. Could be wrong though. lol. I forgot how hard it was being in 4 feds and writing a BTB at the same time. lol.

Rated RJC

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure everybody is waiting until the day before the deadline to post. It's sad and I hate when people do that but nothing is really going to stop them from doing it.

I posted RJC's rp as quick as I could and with Midterms this week it's hard to say when I can get Stone's rp up. I also have a paper to write so I don't have a clue when I'll get my other rp up. Just saying this so people don't think I'm waiting until the last minute even though that's what almost everyone else is doing.

biggs

Reaction score
I should have something up either today or tomorrow. I've had immense writer's block all weekend. :(

Qwake

Agreed with RJC. I don't usually wait to post the day of the deadline but I'll have to make an exception since I can't type fast atm lol, I'll be getting an RP in though.

Beer

Agreed with RJC. I don't usually wait to post the day of the deadline but I'll have to make an exception since I can't type fast atm lol, I'll be getting an RP in though.

Wow, idiot. ;p