Official NHL Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

Reaction score
Hey, I am definitely not disagreeing. Did you see the way they played against the Sharks on Thursday? Eventhough they lost, they looked flawless. Their offense is ridiculous. Even if this goes to 7 games Detroit will win this.

I will shoot myself if the final ends up being like Canadiens vs. Canucks. EW.

J...

Reaction score
I agree I'm down for Peng vs. Wings or Chicago vs Wings and I missed game 1 but Im sat here right now about to watch Game 2.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Game 1 was awesome, game 2 has been uneventful in the first 2 minutes.

My supervisor at work wants to see a Red Wings/Habs final so me and a guy I work with fight, rofl.

J...

Reaction score
Theres some hard ass hits already these dudes ain't fuckin around tonight this and the rest of the games are going to be amazing.

Edit: Fuck yes goal by Datsyuk goal on his second shot of the night =DD

the408kid

Reaction score
Wow big shock I must say with the Sharks up 3-0 in the series, but hey I'm not complaining, their my team. CHOMP CHOMP! Hopefully they can close it out tonight.

the408kid

Reaction score
Here's the funny thing about the Wings-Sharks series. All three games final scores have been 4-3.

xtremebadass

Reaction score
Crosby can cry all he wants I just want the Pens to win game 7 Wednesday. Pens never come up short in game 7's. They beat Caps last year in 7 games and won the Stanley Cup in 7 games. I am still not thrilled with how Pittsburgh is playing, but hopefully with Gill still out Wednesday Crosby can score a little more.

xtremebadass

Reaction score
If somehow the Pens get knocked out, imagine how much confidence the Habs will have knocking both Crosby and Ovie out of the playoffs. That is insane.

I would be fully backing the Blackhawks then. Whatever happens the Cup will be won by the West this year, that is pretty much obvious, but no I do not mean Vancouver.

the408kid

Reaction score
sharks now in the conference finals YYEEEESSS! did the pens beat the habs tonight?