Official NHL Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MikeRaw

Dude, when I watched it, I hardly even saw Brodeur get bumped. I had to watch it a few times to even see anything. Also, after he was bumped, he was still in position. The puck just beat him.

chessarmy

HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!! That Devils game was probably one of the best hockey games I've ever seen, WHAT A GAME!!! And Marty showed up tonight, he was motivated after the tough loss last game and he proved (yet again) that he truly is the best goaltender of all time. I seriously hope he plays like this all the way to the cup finals.

LETS GO DEVILS!

MikeRaw

^ it broke his concentration though

:rofl: So? That's more his fault that the Caolina guys. So if someone is on a breakaway, and a defensemen comes back and hits him, knocking him off stride, and breaking his focus, should that be a penalty? Honestly, I'd have more respect for you as a fan (don't worry, I still have tons of respect for you as a dude and a poster) if you didn't make excuses. Marty got slightly, and I mean slightly, bumped, and then got back in position, and had a few second to recover before the shot came. His fault. But who cares, you guys won tonight against the Canes, just like I told you you would.

chessarmy

:rofl: So? That's more his fault that the Caolina guys. So if someone is on a breakaway, and a defensemen comes back and hits him, knocking him off stride, and breaking his focus, should that be a penalty? Honestly, I'd have more respect for you as a fan (don't worry, I still have tons of respect for you as a dude and a poster) if you didn't make excuses. Marty got slightly, and I mean slightly, bumped, and then got back in position, and had a few second to recover before the shot came. His fault. But who cares, you guys won tonight against the Canes, just like I told you you would.

I mentioned before that the Devils didn't deserve to win that game anyway. I don't want to come off like I'm using it as an excuse. Its really the team's fault for not clearing the zone

niggles

Reaction score
Brodeur was way out of his crease as well. Bob Mckenzie on TSN read straight out of the rulebook something along the lines of: if the goaltender is out of the crease and the interference is incidental, the goal will stand. But whatever, that games over and the Devs take the 3-2 series lead. Still hoping the Canes win it though...

Also, I swear Johan Franzen is the clutchest player in the league.

Wordlife

^agreeeeed!!!

Hopefully the Hawks can bounce back Saturday night with a win at home... go Penguins tonight also

Dave Bautista

Reaction score
YES! I am pumped! My Capitals are still alive, if we're going to go down, we're going to do it swinging.

chessarmy

^ They should be the ones with the stranglehold on the series. The caps are underachieving in the post season

MikeRaw

UHHHHH. Fuck. Bad loss tonight by the Flames. Now down 3-2 in the series. Hope they tie it up back at home next game.

chessarmy

Fuck! Come on Devils! Down 3-0 going into the 3rd, this is by far the worst I've seen them play ALL SEASON.

:nonono:

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
The Caps need to keep on the track they got on the other night, and start winning some fucking games. Ovechkin keeps talking about how he wants/needs this championship... he better fucking play like it.