Official NCAA Football Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

lolz

If Javon Ringer doesn't do the same to GA's defense first.

Travis40

i dont think anyone on these forums is a texas longhorns fan..... pretty sure we just all hate ou and osu since you like to flipflop between them and talk shit when texas should have been playin mizzou in the first place

Joo was a Texas fan, and I don't get how you think I've flipflpped between Oklahoma and Oklahoma State. I've said it tons of times, I just wanted to change my sig.

I would root for Texas because I did in 2005 and I like Texas too, when a Big 12 team is in any big game, I root for the Big 12 team. I'll be rooting for every Big 12 team that makes it to a bowl game this year.

Oregon over Oklahoma State, Tulsa over Ball State, and Oklahoma over Florida in a squeaker.

circle

Reaction score
Its the way the bcs is...I mean OU gets a chance to play in the national title game...last year it was LSU against an undefeated OSU, but this year OU gets the spot light and deservedly so.

Travis40

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Bradford won the Heisman...

This year OU has won their 42nd Conference Title, 5th Heisman winner, and now all they need is their 8th National Championship!

circle

Reaction score
I think OU and Florida is going to be the game to watch...it will be close too. I hope Sam Bradford doesn't suffer from heisman hangover

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
I was completely suprised as hell that Bradford won the heisman award, I was completely marking out for a Colt McCoy winning presentation. But hey thank god Tebow didn't win it again this year, I find Tebow completely overrated in comparison to Bradford and McCoy, hell I'll even say that Graham Harrell is better than Tebow IMO.

Can't believe almost everybody is marking out to the Florida/Oklahoma BCS title game though, I think Virginia Tech vs Cincinatti in the Orange Bowl is such an intriguing/underrated game.

Ohio State FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!

gamebreaker

Reaction score
Imagination Land! Where hippos laugh, and Pee Wee
Tebow had a better season last year but he still did good this year.
Tebow, McCoy, and Bradford all worked really hard this year.
It must've been very hard for them to choose who won it.
But oh well, we all know that Knowshon Moreno is going to be 2009 Heisman winner.

Travis40

....you've gotta be fucking kidding me...GOD DAMN IT

ESPN Breaking News: Oklahoma RB DeMarco Murray out of BCS National Championship Game (hamstring)

:2up::2up:

Soulpower

^^^That's what happens.. Oh, you know where I'm going with this. OU should NOT be in the title game.

Travis40

When Oklahoma loses because they were missing their best player imo (Murray), everyone who thought Texas should've been in the NC will start bitching...even when Texas loses 48-3 against OSU.

J

No you definitly had it right the first time. It's WHEN!

On another note, I hope to god Beanie stays and finishes his Senoir year with Ohio like Laurinaitis did. For the simple fact were already losing Laurinaitis and Jenkins.

Travis40

I'm amazed to see how many people are picking Florida...how can you bet against a team who's scored 60 in their last 5 games, and had 55 at the half against K-State the week before they started scoring 60. Florida's defense is overrated becuase they haven't played a good offensive team like Oklahoma.

I'm picking Oklahoma by 10. People are looking back to much on Oklahoma's prior bowl losses, but fail to realize that this isn't 2007. This is a much better Oklahoma team, where their only loss was to a very good team, and that game went down to the wire. Texas matched Oklahoma score for score, and still in that game, Bradford threw for 5 TD's.

Oklahoma 55
Florida 45