Official NCAA Football Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

gamebreaker

Reaction score
Imagination Land! Where hippos laugh, and Pee Wee
DAWGS WIN!
Our Defense pretty much owned the shit out of Michigan State today.
The bars were packed in Athens today, good thing we showed up 1 hour before gametime.
It was crazy.
One Michigan State fan got thrown out for fighting/arguing/shouting.
I believe he was drunk.

Hopefully all our boys return next year, including Stafford and we'll be much better.

Christian

Reaction score
DAWGS WIN!
Our Defense pretty much owned the shit out of Michigan State today.
The bars were packed in Athens today, good thing we showed up 1 hour before gametime.
It was crazy.
One Michigan State fan got thrown out for fighting/arguing/shouting.
I believe he was drunk.

Hopefully all our boys return next year, including Stafford and we'll be much better.

for once our defense actually did something today... wewt

Hometown Kid

:laugh: at Oklahoma players talking shit about Tebow earlier this week. The talking's about the end soon though. We'll see who knocks who out tonight.

Tim's gonna kill you...

Enigma22

Reaction score
lol that was a great game. tebow is overrated... hes gonna be nothing in the nfl... bradford had a great game but his teammates had some crucial drops and just couldnt help him out...

lol at tebow trying to talk shit at the end of the game and getting the flag.

Hometown Kid

lol that was a great game. tebow is overrated... hes gonna be nothing in the nfl...

240 yards passing, 108 yards rushing, 2 TD 2 INT...yeah he really sucks and won't do anything in the NFL. :rolleyes:

Anyway I believe I had this one. :yes: Go Gators, make it a repeat next year. :y:

Christian

Reaction score
lol that was a great game. tebow is overrated... hes gonna be nothing in the nfl... bradford had a great game but his teammates had some crucial drops and just couldnt help him out...

lol at tebow trying to talk shit at the end of the game and getting the flag.

...trying to talk shit?? he chomp chomp chomp'd right in that guys face before they won, that's definitely talking shit. not trying.

oh and lol @ tarvis talkin all that shit and hasnt said a thing yet

bradford played great but his team couldnt help him out, both the ints and most the incompletions were straight to his receivers hands too

Travis40

Kevin Wilson cost them the game last night with his retarted playcalling. It's 4th and Goal on the 1, you don't hand the ball to Chris Brown, you throw to Gresham in the back of the endzone because Florida's tallest DB is like 5'10, while Gresham is 6'5. Wilson fucked OU twice inside the Florida 10 yard line, if OU had scored an easy TD on both drives, the score would've been 28-24 Oklahoma, but unfortunately, that didn't happen. I could lie and say that OU will be back in the NC next year, hell I could lie and say that OU will repeat the Big XII Championship for the 4th straight year, but I won't bullshit anyone. Oklahoma is losing MANY big players this year (entire O Line, Igleasias, Manny Johnson, possibly Bradford and Gresham), and OU will rely on a Redshirt Freshman (Landry Jones) to lead the team next year in a weaker Big XII (since every big player seems to be leaving). I could really see Oklahoma State or even Texas A&M pulling out something in the South next year to shock everyone.

A&M has a great young team with tons of talent. Their problem is, their too young to do anything yet, but in a year or two, they'll be the A&M of old. Oklahoma State has everyone returning (except Tonga Tea and Brandon Pettigrew). Since you look at everyone that is, or is possibly leaving from the Big XII this season (Reesing, Daniel, Maclin, Shipley, McCoy, Harrell, Crabtree, Bradford, Gresham, etc) the Big XII is going to be MUCH weaker, and I wouldn't count out Oklahoma for next year, but it seems to be a long shot.

I guess people can't talk about OU's special teams or defense, and people can't talk about Florida's "speed" because I didn't see a damn thing that would show me that Florida is as fast as OU. Florida's a hell of a team, but I don't think they'll make it 3 of 4. I see Oklahoma going to the Holiday Bowl or the Cotton Bowl and winning it soundly (like they usually do in non BCS games). I'm picking Kansas to be the team that represents the Big XII in the Fiesta Bowl next year.

Reaction score
I'm amazed to see how many people are picking Florida...how can you bet against a team who's scored 60 in their last 5 games, and had 55 at the half against K-State the week before they started scoring 60. Florida's defense is overrated becuase they haven't played a good offensive team like Oklahoma.

How could you have possibly thought that Oklahoma had a chance when they scored 60 points against some of the worst defenses in the country? Their entire conference is a joke on defense. Sure that's a lot of points, but I scored a lot of points on my kid brother when I was young too.

Oklahoma is strong though. They play 'fun to watch football' and I liked them this year. Never doubted Florida would win a national championship from the first kick-off on opening day though, which is odd, being that I am a Tennessee Alumni and Fan. C'mon Coach Kiff, let's see what you got!

Enigma22

Reaction score
240 yards passing, 108 yards rushing, 2 TD 2 INT...yeah he really sucks and won't do anything in the NFL. :rolleyes:

Anyway I believe I had this one. :yes: Go Gators, make it a repeat next year. :y:

i doubt tebow will even be a quarterback in the nfl... he might be a fullback or something cause hes big and he can run good in college but he wont be able to do that shit in the pros...

Hometown Kid

i doubt tebow will even be a quarterback in the nfl... he might be a fullback or something cause hes big and he can run good in college but he wont be able to do that shit in the pros...

He's a better passer than half of the QB's in the NFL right now. He can run without an abnormal risk of injury due to his size. And he's got more heart and leadership abilities than anyone coming out of school this year or next year. I'm glad the ESPN guys and scouts hate on him so much because I want him to fall to my team. :king: But if I was Detroit I would take him number 1 in a minute. (besides trading the pick because they suck ass. >_>)

Travis40

He's a better passer than half of the QB's in the NFL right now. He can run without an abnormal risk of injury due to his size. And he's got more heart and leadership abilities than anyone coming out of school this year or next year. I'm glad the ESPN guys and scouts hate on him so much because I want him to fall to my team. :king: But if I was Detroit I would take him number 1 in a minute. (besides trading the pick because they suck ass. >_>)

You're kidding when you said Detroit should take him #1...right?

Cause Tebow's probably not going to go in the first round. NFL teams don't want to take a risk on someone who runs the ball like that, only for him to break his back in Week 3.