Official NCAA Football Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Travis40

^Why in the fuck would I care?

Manny Johnson is a bitch

Plus Oklahoma outplayed Florida imo. Oklahoma was running the ball up and down the field, but just couldn't punch the ball into the endzone when they needed to, becuase of the stupid playcalling.

PeepShow

Can't believe Stafford and Moreno are going pro.
Tampa Bay should totally draft Stafford in the 1st round.
Who else needs a QB besides Tampa Bay?

Titans, Vikings, Lions, Jets.

You could also make a case for the Eagles, Panthers, and 49'ers.

Travis40

Titans?

I thought they had Young and Collins. Watch the Lions do something fucking Blue, and draft Percy Harvin as #1 :laugh:

PeepShow

Collins said he wanted to be the started next year. They said they weren't sure yet, and if he isn't the starter he said he'd retire. The only other QB they have then is Vince Young. And well, LOL.

Travis40

Collins said he wanted to be the started next year. They said they weren't sure yet, and if he isn't the starter he said he'd retire. The only other QB they have then is Vince Young. And well, LOL.

Oh...I didn't know the Collins situation.

Well...I guess the Titans do need a QB.

Mr.Enigma

Reaction score
I said it before and I plan to again try to do something about it, this is why College football needs a playoff. Imagine if out of the last four top bowls (minus the BCS Championship Game) if those four teams played each other another two weeks and Florida and Oklahoma were among them as well for a final four. WOW I would have so tuned in, because that would have been awesome and totally rocked the ratings.

Anyways, today is the day I begin shooting my updated proposal to the colleges again and maybe I will get even more return emails as the last time on promising replies of actual change or something leading in that direction.

Reaction score
The Playoff isnt going to happen and it shouldnt happen. The BCS is their attempt to add a more legit meaning to who should be in the championship and of the last couple years it hasnt been that bad about who should be there. The playoffs are pretty much the conference championship games. If they added a playoff it would drag on the football season and mess with eligibility issues and stuff like that for the students and the colleges. Plus it will ruin the tradition of having the bowl games. Just let the kids play.

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
Plus it will ruin the tradition of having the bowl games. Just let the kids play.
Good point, the businesses/corporations sponsoring these bowl games aren't going to approve of the possible BCS playoffs. And they're not going to give up without a fight and it would be absolute chaos.

It's practically a one-time shot for these businesses to advertise their merchandise/methods for the year. So they're gonna use bowl games as a reference.

Why do you think that we got new bowl games this season?

PeepShow

I have no clue what Notre Dame did to impress this guy.
The only player that's actually good on Notre Dame is Golden Tate.
Ole Miss will never be a good team. They'll lose in the 1st week to some unknown school.

Michael Floyd too.

But yeah, until they can actually prove to be worth something, putting them anywhere near the top 25 is a joke.