Official NCAA Football Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

circle

Reaction score
OU should be going to the BIG 12 championship game. If they don't make it...I'ma crying foul on the BCS!!! tie breaker on the big 12...big deal texas beat OU on a neutral field that was 90 minutes away from home...OU still should be in the championship game and Texas watching from home.

lol...before the Texas game I was considering a Tulsa sig, but I couldn't find a good pic :(...so I found some pretty cool OU pics and updated my sig.

lawl at Texas.

Texas has to be praying that Oklahoma beats OSU by 1 because if Oklahoma even wins by 10 or more points, OU's gonna jump Texas :roflmao:

circle

Reaction score
I saw that game USC destroyed them...I don't see ND keeping Weis beyond this year, but if he gets a good class in that may change their minds.

Poor Clausen...USC wanted this guy and he still did an FU to go to the fighting irish only to play so-so football...god I hope someone can turn him to an elite qb b/c back in hs he was the shit.

Soulpower

I don't see ND keeping Weis beyond this year,

ZOMG! BREAKING NEWS!!

Some radio station in Indiana is reporting that Charlie Weis is expected to return to the team next season.

circle

Reaction score
Wow!!! All the media has said that no decision has been rendered...I think they need to give Weis another year, but the impatience of the fans and boosters

PeepShow

I don't see ND keeping Weis beyond this year,

ZOMG! BREAKING NEWS!!

Some radio station in Indiana is reporting that Charlie Weis is expected to return to the team next season.

ZOMG! BREAKING NEWS!!

That was just another rumor!

Travis40

Missouri

:laugh:

They have almost the same exact returning starters as last year and OU has improved since last year...OU beat Mizzou twice.

Time for OU to win their 42nd Conference Championship :)

circle

Reaction score
OU belongs, and I don't want to hear the Texas argument either...they finally got screwed by the BCS, but they should be blaming the big 12 for that crappy tie breaker

Travis40

n517103810_1180077_7758.jpg

n9605404_38401185_7355.jpg

imo