Official NCAA Football Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Christian

Reaction score
lol travis your sig is supposed to look all serious but that fat guys lookin right at the camera

PeepShow

lmao, Charlie Weis is DONE.

EDIT- lmao @ Texas Tech too. over 400 yards allowed in the first half. Nice D

Enigma22

Reaction score
ya i watched a few minutes of the texas tech game and i realized there was no point to watching it lol...

Hometown Kid

Florida is looking to become #1 next week~! I'm fairly confident the Gators will win as we've been pretty much merciless for the last 5 weeks...I just hope the BCS doesn't try and screw us if we do manage to pull it off. :nonono:

Travis40

The best way to sum up the past week in college football.....

65-21 imo

Travis40

I've never been on a bandwagon, I've been a fan since 1998.

BTW, I was tired of having OU in my sig when I changed to OSU for a couple of weeks. I've always been, and always will be a Sooners fan :)

OU > Florida

Travis40

lol...before the Texas game I was considering a Tulsa sig, but I couldn't find a good pic :(...so I found some pretty cool OU pics and updated my sig.

lawl at Texas.

Texas has to be praying that Oklahoma beats OSU by 1 because if Oklahoma even wins by 10 or more points, OU's gonna jump Texas :roflmao:

PeepShow

lmao

No first downs in the first half and 91 total yards for ND. Bye Charlie.