Official NCAA Football Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

J

Just sit back and watch the game awww struck at the beating Ohio will lay down.

Travis40

OSU played Texas tough

Texas is going to lose next week...I think Tech is going to be in a BCS game this year.

I don't think OSU's really going to drop...

Travis40

I'm going to the OU game tomorrow night vs. Nebraska and the game on Nov 22 against Texas Tech...the thing that surprised me was that tickets for OU/Neb costs $87 each..and tickets for the Tech game costs $72 each....I guess the OU/Neb costs more becuase it's a rivalry game :dunno:

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
^^^Hell Yeah

Lets go Dawgs.

Game should be good thought I'll make sure to catch it.

PeepShow

What a pitiful performance all around by ND today in this 4 OT crap of a loss. Terrible on Offense the whole 2nd half, couldn't stop McCoy to save our lives. Pitiful. Oh, and **** Brandon Walker.

gamebreaker

Reaction score
Imagination Land! Where hippos laugh, and Pee Wee
Texas Tech/Texas was one of the best games I've seen in a long time.
Crabtree was BARELY inbounds on that game-winning play.
Georgia really did play like shit yesterday. We were @ a sports bar eating lunch & watching the game yesterday and all the Gators fans were assholes to me lol
There were at least 5 or 6 Dawgs fans though which was unexpected...

Travis40

I can see Oklahoma dropping to #5...but 6?!?!?!??! They just dominated a .500 team...imo, Texas should be at #6 or #7, they got dominated the entire game.

Oklahoma scored 28 in 8 minutes for gods sake....

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
All I got to say about the Texas/Texas Tech that it was pretty good. Texas looked really rattled in the first quarter and Texas Tech just kept on suprising the fuck out of them. Jordan Shipley runs fast as FUCK for a whiteboy (no pun), he murdered Tech's special teams with the punt return (TD).

After this game, Graham Harrell has definitely increased his position on the Heisman watch. Lol at gamebreaker Crabtree got lucky as hell, I still believe Dez Bryant of OSU is having a better season than him anyways.

Travis40

Here's the USA Today Top 10...which I think is better (not because OU is higher, I just agree more with this)

1. Bama
2. PSU
3. Tech
4. OU
5. Florida
6. USC
7. Texas
8. OSU
9. Utah
10. Boise

I agree with this the most becuase imo, Tech still hasn't beaten anyone (with the obvious exception of Texas). I say we should wait a week to move Tech up until they beat OSU. If Tech beats OSU next week, there's no doubt that Tech will jump over Bama. The Utah/Boise situation will also be interesting, both teams have won BCS games before...so I wonder who'll make the final cut if both remain undefeated. I'd love to see OU/Boise in the Fiesta Bowl again.

Hopefully the BCS will go in Oklahoma's favor and keep Florida behind Oklahoma. I also think Tulsa falling out of the Top 25 is complete bullshit, when a #16 team from the Pac 10 loses by 7, they fall to #20...but when a team from CUSA loses, they fall completely from the rankings.

Here's my BCS Projection

1. Alabama
2. PSU
3. Texas Tech
4. Oklahoma
5. USC
6. Florida
7. Texas
8. Oklahoma State
9. Boise State
10. Utah

I still wanna know how OU beats a decent Nebraska team by 34 and still drops two spots...the damn media has their heads shoved so far up Florida's ass for beating a less than stellar Georgia team who hasn't really proved anything this year.

Fuck Florida imo

gamebreaker

Reaction score
Imagination Land! Where hippos laugh, and Pee Wee
This is how it's gonna look at the end of the season:
1. Penn State
2. Texas Tech
3. Oklahoma
4. Florida
5. Oklahoma State
6. Texas
7. Alabama
8. USC
9. Boise St.
10. North Carolina

UNC will somehow sneak in there...
And Alabama will lose a couple games.

Travis40

This is how it's gonna look at the end of the season:
1. Penn State
2. Texas Tech
3. Oklahoma
4. Florida
5. Oklahoma State
6. Texas
7. Alabama
8. USC
9. Boise St.
10. North Carolina

UNC will somehow sneak in there...
And Alabama will lose a couple games.

OU and Texas Tech play each other on the next to last week of the season...so I'm guessing Oklahoma will be at #2 and Tech will swap places with Texas or USC.