Official Monday Night Mayhem Cards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Qwake

Why are Kash and Raven in the ME if they aren't active anymore...?

I was also wondering why Raven was there, he hasn't RPed in ages, last I heard from JMay he was on hiatus too.

Also I have no idea who my opponent is.

kingaviles

Reaction score
I was also wondering why Raven was there, he hasn't RPed in ages, last I heard from JMay he was on hiatus too.

Also I have no idea who my opponent is.

Lol yeah, why is the IC champ fighting a low/mid-card singles match against a new name? ...

Reaction score
And for all those asking why I'm still in the ME, I'm as perplexed as you are. I was sure I said not to book me anymore, because it's just too much with my schedule, and now I'm booked for matches which I won't rp for, I lose, and now even if I WANTED to come back, it's like there is no point because my character is tarnished every week.

And the schedule is not the only reason I don't come here anymore. For my busy weeks I ask not to be booked, after that I don't sign on for days so I thought that would be hint enough that I haven't had time to come in and rp or otherwise. But yet I'm booked in more matches. I'm not trying to tell anyone off or anything, but what does a guy have to say to get people to hear him? I can't rp! Please stop putting me in matches, the last time I even logged in this place was about 4 days ago in order to copy the code for my Character. Why? Cause I was hoping that management would realize I wasn't here and I was anticipating them possibly deleting my profile page, so I copied it in case of a future return.

So what reasons do we have so far for why I'm not here? My Schedule...check. Not being heard when I speak...check. And lastly...the inconsistency. No offense to anyone on management because I know life can get hectic, case and point me, but after having to wait days after months after years (exaggeration) I don't even want to try anymore sometimes. Like honestly, and still no offense, when a person is working for a product and the product gets delayed repeatedly, the person loses interest in the product. So even if I could try a little harder to squeeze out some rp time, my mind gets turned off the idea.

I'm not trying to talk bad about anything IWF. But I can't do it anymore. If one day I come back and this place is still up, I'll be sure to rejoin. But please stop booking me. If this long statement wasn't enough of a hint...I'm officially retired/semi-retired, from the IWF.

Marvel26

Reaction score
Hmmm, I think I'm maybe being a little bit pessimistic, but if shows are only going to be every two weeks, I was expecting the card to be a little more stacked.

YoungMannie

Reaction score
Hmmm, I think I'm maybe being a little bit pessimistic, but if shows are only going to be every two weeks, I was expecting the card to be a little more stacked.

It's Quite Possible It's The Fact That Dark Matches Are Missing, It Added More Too The Eye I Guess!

Adam.Freeman

Reaction score
kash is still active, he pmed me and said in another thread he was sticking around for his fued. as for raven, i was unaware that you did not want to rp, maybe this message was sent to another member of the staff or one that isnt on the staff anymore. there might still be stuff i am unaware of that only jmay knows, if you dont want to be booked i will make sure your not next week.

and marvel bare in mind there will be impact matches, not going to have 10 match shows or anything just because the mayhem shows are every 2 weeks.

right now im just trying to get consistancy back into this E-fed, obviously some people aren't going to agree with everything. but this place has took a serious hit as of late and im doing my best to get it back to where it should be. 2 or 3 late shows has done some damage to the fed and im trying to fix it. Shiest Bub is one of Miz Masta 3000's characters.

im actually looking forward to the next 2/3 months of the IWF, the old names from like even a year or 2 ago are being replaced with newer talent which is exciting, hopefully Impact will bring these people on aswell.

JMay187

Reaction score
Seeing as how James Kash is still injured from his PPV match with RJC Cool, I guess I will be dead weight in the match.

Things are really looking up aren't they.

Adam.Freeman

Reaction score
kash isnt gonig to be injured forever, he'll not be 100% mind, doesnt mean he will be dead weight.

biggs

Reaction score
Also, just a friendly reminder, folks, just because you aren't listed in the "comments by" section doesn't mean that you can't contribute a back stage sketch or a promo for your character. A wrestling show isn't just about the matches, it's also about the conflicts that lead to those matches, and the more active you are in establishing your character and pushing your feuds, the more the conflicts are going to mean.
Maybe we should also put up a feud request thread where people can toss ideas around and set up feuds out of character.

Rated RJC

Reaction score
For some reason I thought we had two weeks to roleplay but I got one up.

I'm damn rusty so apologies for my opponents if anybody even cares anymore.

What happened? This place used to be loaded with activity and then it all just went down the drain.