Official Monday Night Mayhem Cards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

biggs

Reaction score
Oh joy rapture. I got Mr. Enigma this week. It'll be fun, but a huge challenge.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Woohoo! Definitive match up between Triple A and The Hayes Brothers. It's gonna be epic peoples. Triple A is looking to steal the show with the Veteran Tag Team!

JMay187

Reaction score
Since we have moved to another page I am reposting the card to make it easier of the rest of you who haven't seen it just yet.

Monday Night Mayhem
December 21, 2009

Birmingham,Alabama
Birmingham-Jefferson Convention Complex
8:00 P.M. - Eastern Time

Dark Matches

Logan Matthews vs. Mike Williams

Tom McBrady vs. Rocky Ali

Hayden Arrington vs. Bobby Storm

Harry Hager vs. Louis Loiselle vs. Willam Andrew Roberts

Live Matches

Single's Match

Sam Caldwell
vs.
Andres De La Hoya

Both men had very impressive wins last week, lets see who impressed management again this week.

Tag Team Match

Triple A
vs.
Hayes Brothers

Last week Triple A pinned the team of David Baptie & Josh Jones, Hayes Brothers called it a fluke and Triple A demanded a rematch just between the two.

Single's Match

Ryan Harrison
vs.
Hutt Anderson

Last week both men came up short who will snap out of it and pickup the win.

IWF Championship
Quarter-Finals

Mr. Enigma
vs.
Biggs

Last Week Mr. Enigma was left off the card and threw a complete fit. This week Montana has him in the IWF Championship Tournament.

Tag Team Match

Tony Valentino & Dominick Avies
vs.
JD Michaels & Bobby King

Dominick wants to pick JD Michaels apart and Tony Valentino wants a rematch to prove he can beat Bobby King. Dominick and Valentino team up for the first time ever against the team of JD Michaels and Bobby King.

Triple Threat Match

Reaver w/Madness
vs.
Ricky Jackson w/ Devin Cross
vs.
Young Mannie w/ Diamante Valentine

All three tag teams are on fire lets see what they can do in single's action. Who's going to pick up the win when everything is possible.

*** MAIN EVENT ***

IWF Championship
Quarter-Finals

CMS vs. Nic Stone

CMS picked up his first win last night while Nic Stone is two and zero here in the IWF. Who is going to advance to the IWF Championship Tournament and who is going to be left behind.
================================================== =====

Comments from

Loki

Adam Freeman

James Kash

Roleplays are Due
December 19th, 2009
Midnight Eastern Time

Qwake

Looks like a good show, I see we have a few new debuts on the main roster which is good, the quarter final matches should be good too. I'm teaming with JD Michaels against Valentino and Aviles, should be an awesome match, hopefully everybody gets their RPs in to make it even better :y:

MizMasta3000

Great MNM for my guys last night. Sam Caldwell goes to TV next week and BPB climb the Tag Team division ranks. :thumbup:

The Rated R CMStar

Just managed to get some internet connection. I wont be able to see the answer to this but, I will be back by Sunday afternoon so I would roleplay then. If thats not cool, then, I think CMS will be losing.

Anyways, Ill see the answer to this when I log on at my house on Sunday

biggs

Reaction score
Sorry for the delay, Adam. I've already told you about what I've got going on, but I should be able to have something up either really late tonight or tomorrow morning.

JMay187

Reaction score
THE ROLEPLAYBOARDS ARE NOW CLOSED. ALL ROLEPLAYS ARE IN.

Superstars not to roleplay this week include

Hayden Arrington - Gards Jr. STRIKE TWO

Mike Willians - MikeY STRIKE TWO

Tom McBrady - That Irish Kid STRIKE TWO

Rocky Ali - wlwmvp STRIKE TWO

Harry Hager - Connerton STRIKE THREE

Louis Loiselle - Monkeystyle STRIKE THREE

William Andrew Roberts - 1chiban STRIKE THREE

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I'm still working on the second half of the matches you assigned me boss. I know you said have them in by Sunday and I thought I would be done by now but things really picked up around my end. I should still have your stuff done by Sunday night, although I'm not sure if you would of already found a replacement by then.

connorten

Reaction score
i'm sorry about the no show but i will create a new guy and come back i was just super busy up to now with school but i should be good for the next number of shows. sorry bout that everyone!