Official Monday Night Mayhem Cards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
thanks. I would be better if we start getting some segments guys

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
thanks. I would be better if we start getting some segments guys

Mat Awesome

Reaction score
Just a thought if the show is going too be posted how come the staff member who is gone, doesn't just post their matches in staff room so the others can go ahead with out him?

Because he doesn't jizz all over the keyboard because the show is an hour late.

Mat Awesome

Reaction score
Just a thought if the show is going too be posted how come the staff member who is gone, doesn't just post their matches in staff room so the others can go ahead with out him?

Because he doesn't jizz all over the keyboard because the show is an hour late.

Mat Awesome

Reaction score
That doesn't make sense because 1) I have Gohan, not Goku. 2) Owen owns even Gohan.

On the show, it would be better if you guys started developing other feuds tbh. Honestly, it looks as if the whole show was dedicated to the likes of the AE and RSM.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
it's easier to develop feuds when guys send in segments.

-TJ-

Reaction score
That doesn't make sense because 1) I have Gohan, not Goku. 2) Owen owns even Gohan.

On the show, it would be better if you guys started developing other feuds tbh. Honestly, it looks as if the whole show was dedicated to the likes of the AE and RSM.

A promo, and a match... In a show with two promos and 5 matches... And even then the match wasn't apart of the feud, it was the aftermath... >.>

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Hey Bonez thanks for stopping by.

I didn't even know this was the Fed part of the forum until I looked at my subscriptions and saw I had a post in here. You should feel honored to have my presence here.

I'd like to disagree. SS2 was much less awesome than mine.

Mystic Gohan was the shit for like 2 episodes, then he got his ass kicked. >.>

He died too don't forget. And that was twice against Buu. Once when Buu obsurbed him. And then when the planet blew up. He was once again the strongest fighter on earth, and what happens? He gets absorbed. After the Cell games, he was done.

:hitwithrock: stop spamming

Sorry sir. I'll take my leave now.

Adam.Freeman

Reaction score
takes mat awesomes point as it makes sense :) just so people know ideas for fueds can also be requested via PM to a staff member. (y)

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Ban him for what. Innocently, posting a roster profile and getting s posts edited by TIO. Stop bandwagoning and stfu.