Official Monday Night Mayhem Cards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Love the show too. Finally got that submission win.

Alex, if you got a minute, could you reply to my PM?\

Edit: I know TJ, I was talking about my solo profile.

Reaction score
Alright, so I know you told Sharpshooter you have enough writers and I'm not looking to do that anyway what with work and my girlfriend and all that goodness but I was wondering if maybe I could cop a creative spot on the staff. I have good ideas for angles but I really have NO ability or time to write matches. I think MM can vouch for my creativity with angles (Maybe even Mat if he sees this) and I'd like a chance to bring something fresh and original to the angles.

-TJ-

Reaction score
Shush I was gone all day, I'll post a card by tonight at the most.

-TJ-

Reaction score
I have to post the card to continue storylines, but I only know about 2 or 3, I need MM to help explain what the next step is in the mid card/lower card storylines... >.>

No offense ;)

-TJ-

Reaction score
Hey he is the "Head of Creative" I book off of his storylines, and I put my input in too along with Freemen. So you need to calm down before I E-murder you ;)

Reaction score
pffft, head of creative...

thats what people say when they want POWAH!!!! but dont want to do anything for it so they say "this guy loses to that guy, my guy wins the world title, job him, job him then fire him"

i jest i jest.

-TJ-

Reaction score
To bad we aren't like that. If we were, wouldn't Nick Dannon be the heavyweight champion?

Ah you see now... Hold on... I could post a card, but given that we are a couple of shows away from Heatwave, it would not be wise without the idea on how to book according to storyline. Otherwise we'll have another clusterfuck battle royal like last time.

YoungMannie

Reaction score
To bad we aren't like that. If we were, wouldn't Nick Dannon be the heavyweight champion?

Ah you see now... Hold on... I could post a card, but given that we are a couple of shows away from Heatwave, it would not be wise without the idea on how to book according to storyline. Otherwise we'll have another clusterfuck battle royal like last time.

Just logging back whatever is posted will be sweet, when it's processed and hopefully tonight?