Official Monday Night Mayhem Cards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

-TJ-

Reaction score
Sure we are. Just messing with each other. Although his comebacks are horrible tbh.

YoungMannie

Reaction score
thisi s the kind of shit that annoys me, everything appears in order then suddenly someone disapears

Just a thought if the show is going too be posted how come the staff member who is gone, doesn't just post their matches in staff room so the others can go ahead with out him?

YoungMannie

Reaction score
thisi s the kind of shit that annoys me, everything appears in order then suddenly someone disapears

Just a thought if the show is going too be posted how come the staff member who is gone, doesn't just post their matches in staff room so the others can go ahead with out him?

Reaction score
for once the stoner has a point, why cant MizMasta just post the matches AND THEN go offline and play with himself?

(we dont play with ourselves at The Palace Of Wisdom)

Reaction score
for once the stoner has a point, why cant MizMasta just post the matches AND THEN go offline and play with himself?

(we dont play with ourselves at The Palace Of Wisdom)

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Well because I have a life first of all...>.>

I have my entire family in town for the holidays, I can't escape in my mancave and disappear.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Well because I have a life first of all...>.>

I have my entire family in town for the holidays, I can't escape in my mancave and disappear.