Official MMA (See: UFC) Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
You guys got Bendo or Thompson tonight? I lean toward Thompson tbh. love 155 lb division though. so stacked

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Bendo is such a fag. even when Thompson breaks his hand it takes him a SD to win. faaaaaaaaaaaaag

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Possibly Frankie too if he went back up after BJ. What surprised me was how often he offered his back to Josh.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I'd rank the 155'rs Pettis/El Nino (can't wait for that fight to eventually happen) then Thompson/Bendo. I'd like to see Josh and Benson fight again once Josh's hand heals up.

After those 4 I would still put Nate 5th. Then guys like Grant, Cerrone, Jim Miller, Diego Sanchez..

probably my favorite division along with the Heavys

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Things already going down in between Silva and Sonnen

Filming has already begun in Sao Paulo, Brazil, and both men are already taking potshots at each other.

"I don't quite know what to make of it down here," said Sonnen. "Wanderlei has already been an experience, to say the least. He's like a cartoon character, he gets angry and runs out of words and steam starts to come out of his ears. He's a caveman. But I feel sorry for him so I'm helping him get to where he wants to go – retirement."

"Sonnen messed with the wrong guy," stated Silva. "Now his time has come. He's fearful, afraid of me. For everything he said – now he has a payback. I'm here because of Brazil and the Brazilian fans. I'm going to give them what they want - the most exciting season of TUF ever."

The new season is already off to a rocky start. UFC President Dana White confirmed today at a media luncheon, via MMAJunkie, that Sonnen and Silva were involved in a fight. Front Row Brian noted on his Twitter that Silva threw a punch at Sonnen, who ducked and took him down. Sonnen then started to ground 'n pound Silva before Silva's coach, Andre Dida, punched Sonnen in the back of the head. A group of people then broke up the fight. The UFC has yet to announce if they will punish either fighter.

Read more at http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news...come-to-blows-on-tuf-set/#xVdOloHFZ6kK4y9M.99

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Wand swings wildly before Chael shoots the double leg? Spoiler alert. Wand has decent sweeps but Chael is dope on top.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
lol Sonnen is such a brilliant heel. His promos, even in print, are gold.

fucking GOAT. plz plz go into pro wrestling when you retire in 10 years Chael