Official "God of War: Ascension" Discussion Thread!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
???Sasuke said:
They created their own internal chip processors.

IBM (mostly), actually.
We all know the architecture of the PS3 was its downfall. It resulted in terrible ported games from the 360, and endless complaints from developers. Sony even addressed this during the PS4 reveal, apologizing and telling us they'll be using an x64 architecture.

???Sasuke said:
Also, we don't need Skype to communicate, we do have voice console chat and in-game chat. If you want to talk to a buddy, then you can voice chat that way.

Yea, but it's no secret that the PS3 chat system is really bad. Xbox is king on this one.
Nearly everything PS3 had was superior to the 360, but it didn't work out for them because of the architecture. Game developers apparently didn't want to put in the extra effort to make a decent port.

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Solidus said:
Yea, but it's no secret that the PS3 chat system is really bad. Xbox is king on this one.

Yeah, not going to lie, the PS3 chat system is pretty bad but no one really actually uses it anyways so it's not a big deal. The way the PS4 XMB screen looks, I'm pretty sure that's going to change for the better. Some of the technology that they came out with I would of never of thought was possible. It's unprecedented in my opinion. The best part is since they aren't creating their own chips, (Thank god), the PS4 starting price will be about $500-$550 max.

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
RiotRaven said:
I stopped caring when you said Wii and then claimed that Nintendo was a console.

Also why would I want to update games automatically? So it can waste memory on my hard drive? Awesome.

we can communicate, regardless of what games we're playing. Why would I want to get big titles games for free? So I can't support the company behind the games!

Xbox isn't that much of a rip off, mainly because Kinect looks nothing the Wii remote and Nunchuck. Though I do admit Motion controls were abused this gen, I also like how only the first PS3's were backwards compatible.

Also they patched it in a month? Had it since launch and never had those problems, because my console has enough RAM. They made their own processor great.

All i'm gonna say now is we're both wrong anyway, the Wii sold more, so it's the better console as it's more Marketable.

GG's though (you got pretty mad pretty quickly though :haha:)

Who said anything about being mad? I love it when people assume things. :eek:tunga: