Official "God of War: Ascension" Discussion Thread!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
GrammarNazi82 said:
Dear original poster with the difficult username,
I've just gotta' ask.....

Have you gotten past "The Oracle's Chamber" yet? Just tried my hand at that part tonight, and that dude is difficult as all get out. lol Very glad it saves at various points during the fight. Going to bed soon, but had to share my frustration about this dude.

Yeah I've gotten past it but it really annoyed me for awhile haha

And my username is Sasuke from Naruto xD. Sasuke (Sauce-Kay) That's what his name is pronounced as :facepalm1:

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
749cfe7a20f362dec21f07f204d7ad65.png

But seriously, I'd consider getting this for PS3 when I do eventually buy one, how's it like? I trust people's opinions rather than places like IGN.

Also I thought it was Sass-Kay, Not Sauce-Kay.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
???Sasuke said:
Yeah I've gotten past it but it really annoyed me for awhile haha

And my username is Sasuke from Naruto xD. Sasuke (Sauce-Kay) That's what his name is pronounced as :facepalm1:

Ahh, I gotcha. Glad it isn't just me then. lol Maybe I'll have another go at him tonight if I have time and can. You need to sync up your trophies. :p

Ohhhh, I see. I'll take your word for it then. :haha:

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
RiotRaven said:
749cfe7a20f362dec21f07f204d7ad65.png

But seriously, I'd consider getting this for PS3 when I do eventually buy one, how's it like? I trust people's opinions rather than places like IGN.

Also I thought it was Sass-Kay, Not Sauce-Kay.

You made fun of the PS3 -- :gtfo:

It's an awesome game. I haven't gotten too far into the story yet, but so far I'm really enjoying it. Graphics are great, and having the multiplayer feature is also a nice change and adds something to do besides the main storyline. I do, however, hope that there's a bit more story to uncover as the single-player mode progresses. Either way still a fantastic game with great graphics and game-play, in my opinion. Looking forward to any future DLC that comes out. :)

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
GrammarNazi82 said:
Ahh, I gotcha. Glad it isn't just me then. lol Maybe I'll have another go at him tonight if I have time and can. You need to sync up your trophies. :p

Ohhhh, I see. I'll take your word for it then. :haha:

Syncing trophies takes me too long :why:

RoyalRaven

Banned
Reaction score
GrammarNazi82 said:
You made fun of the PS3 -- :gtfo:

It's an awesome game. I haven't gotten too far into the story yet, but so far I'm really enjoying it. Graphics are great, and having the multiplayer feature is also a nice change and adds something to do besides the main storyline. I do, however, hope that there's a bit more story to uncover as the single-player mode progresses. Either way still a fantastic game with great graphics and game-play, in my opinion. Looking forward to any future DLC that comes out. :)

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=zmUOA8gPS_U[/video]
You're welcome :sandow:

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
RiotRaven said:
[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=zmUOA8gPS_U[/video]
You're welcome :sandow:

:upset:

I see how it is. :tough2:

RoyalRaven

Banned
Reaction score
GrammarNazi82 said:
:upset:

I see how it is. :tough2:

Love you really, it's just you didn't choose a games console. :pity:

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
RiotRaven said:
Love you really, it's just you didn't choose a games console. :pity:

I chose the best of the consoles. Don't be jealous. :eek:tunga: My system is great.

RoyalRaven

Banned
Reaction score
GrammarNazi82 said:
I chose the best of the consoles. Don't be jealous. :eek:tunga: My system is great.

So great it can't physically run the Skyrim DLC. :pity: