Official "EliteXC: Kimbo vs. Shamrock" Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nation

That looked staged. Petruzeli didn't hit him that hard and Kimbo fell forward. Well, Kimbo's 3-1 now.

Good event though, I enjoyed it.

If it was staged Kimbo would have won. Like his last fight in June or whatever where there was controversy. The kid just fucking nailed him and Kimbo sucks so he lost.

Wrestling Station

Kimbo has just proved my right, that he is just a hairy piece of shit.

Also, it would be fun to go to youtube and shut the asskimbo-fans once and for all. They like woreship his hairy shit and always mentioned that he would murder Lesnar. LOL, I guess lesnar would have ended that fight in 10 secs.

J

Man screw Shamrock not being in the fight. I had him pegged to KO Kimbo. At least I was right about Kimbo getting Ko'd that night.

xtremebadass

Why did Kimbo only shave one half of his chest? People won't be that into Kimbo vs. Shamrock because someone has already defeated Kimbo now. It won't be as special.

Montana

That looked staged. Petruzeli didn't hit him that hard and Kimbo fell forward. Well, Kimbo's 3-1 now.

Good event though, I enjoyed it.

Thats the first thing i noticed when i watched it too. It looked like Kimbo took a drive for a payday.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
I like how everyone is now hating on Kimbo after ONE FIGHT. One lucky knockout and everyone is off the Kimbo bus, really wanted to see old looking Shamrock in the circle again.

P.S. - Did anyone catch what his brother said after the Shamrock was pulled from the fight? How he's a disgrace to the family? Well you're adopted, so shut up!

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
I like how everyone is now hating on Kimbo after ONE FIGHT. One lucky knockout and everyone is off the Kimbo bus,
Co-Sign, how in the hell can you guys say that Kimbo is overrated when he was scouting Shamrock throughout the whole pre-fight process. Think about it, Kimbo never had any strategy against that nobody Petrecelli because the fight got pulled and Kimbo's strategy against Shamrock was thrown out the goddamn window which led him to lose.

Anybody who's STILL thinks Kimbo sucks is bullshitting the fuck out of themselves.

TheAnswer

Reaction score
Everyone can get caught on the chin, and Kimbo got caught. However Seth was hitting the shit out of the back of his head.

I just thought it was funny that the ref didn't want to stop the fight, he jumped in and out until he finally stopped it.

Wrestling Station

I never liked Kimbo, saw his fights in the intenet, he is just a hype with no true telent whatsoever. Oh and yes he is over rated. He cant take a punch.

XBA, he shaved one side of his chest as his other side had a tattoo, so he didnt want to look like a fag or something, so he kept the other chest hairy :laugh:

xtremebadass

The real question is, does anyone actually take Seth Petruzelli seriously? If Kimbo sucks that bad as people say, doesn't that just mean Petruzelli beat a guy that completely sucks? Where's the "Rocky" is that?