Official D'Z challenges Crayo in Fifa thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Lol anyone could have dominated possession. See my post a few pages back, I said as long as you actually try to attack it's fine. You jogged, did you press sprint once like 99% of other players lol?

You're right though you did have more chances, probably because I was :angry:'ing when I finally got the ball I just wanted to score. Play me again and actually play instead of jogging in your own half lol.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Jogging in my own half? You are being ridiculous. How do I get more than twice as many shots as you jogging in my own half?

I had 18% of possession on your back third.

This is Blue

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Jog in your own half, jog forward, I press you, you pass back, you jog forward again, I press, you pass to the side, because of the lag there was no point in tackling so we both got passed each other so easily, you got a shot and boom. Most of your shots were outside of the box really, you had one sick chance with Benzema.

Soon as I got the ball I sprinted forward with like 4 players, trying skills (pointless in lag) and quick passing. Do you not get bored just jogging?

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I'm sorry you wanted me to 'tard it up and try to sprint around so you could take the ball off of me like a noob. Your defense is good so I had to play smarter.

I had 5 shots in the box, 6 outside of it.

I could have scored on either header I had off of corners

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Fair enough. Funny thing was your jogging made it easier to defend, I just pressed "A" and that was it.

I'd love a rematch though with different teams, you up for it?

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I'd love a rematch after you pay up on the bet.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Okay brother, but I really don't understand. I didn't play you much differently (if at all) than I play most people. I'm sorry you want me to sprint around like a mad man for 90 minutes, but it's not my style. I always move the ball around in my midfield, wait for defenders to over-commit and move forward from there. It would be one thing if I had 50% of my possession knocking the ball about on defense, but I was trying to move forward. I created chances, I just blow at finishing. What tune would you be singing had I converted those headers off the corner and we drew 2-2? Good game, sorry you feel the way you do. I would think a fan of the beautiful game would understand differing styles of play and not expect every Fifa player to try and implement the same gameplan, but whatever man.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Give me some money to buy Fif on Ps3 and I'll play you

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Okay brother, but I really don't understand. I didn't play you much differently (if at all) than I play most people. I'm sorry you want me to sprint around like a mad man for 90 minutes, but it's not my style. I always move the ball around in my midfield, wait for defenders to over-commit and move forward from there. It would be one thing if I had 50% of my possession knocking the ball about on defense, but I was trying to move forward. I created chances, I just blow at finishing. What tune would you be singing had I converted those headers off the corner and we drew 2-2? Good game, sorry you feel the way you do. I would think a fan of the beautiful game would understand differing styles of play and not expect every Fifa player to try and implement the same gameplan, but whatever man.

No worries I wasn't bashing as such, you're just super different than most fifa players. I adopted the "beautiful game" with one tough passing and moving (LB), and keeping possession is also a strategy I come across loads but on a laggy game and jogging (which is super rare) it was just frustrating lol, makes the game boring for both parties.

Even if you scored and won I'd say the same, it wasn't a fun game as such, even when I scored I was like :annoyed: lol. Let's play different teams though, you up for one now?

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
I don't have:

ba4b72fafbd2c3c38bcfdd5a1dfd6531.jpg

I have:

the-euro.jpg

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I take it as a compliment that it wasn't a fun game. I don't want you to have fun playing me. That's a part of the strategy is you becoming frustrated chasing me about the pitch. Again, teams play this way all the time in real games, but when I do it in Fifa it disqualifies me from our bet?

I understand if you don't want to put me on staff, and I don't even really want it. I just want the green username. The least you can do is pay up and give me my legend status. That bet was 6 goals, and you only beat me by two.