Official D'Z challenges Crayo in Fifa thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
How about this the last time you can say lag is an issue is half time and you both must agree it's unplayable. Any later and you have to play on.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I thin I want to roll with Bayern Munchen

Kill Steen Kill said:
How about this the last time you can say lag is an issue is half time and you both must agree it's unplayable. Any later and you have to play on.

If the game is unplayable we agree it's Crayo's fault for living in England and he must forfeit

I think I'm going with Real. Ronaldo is my only hope for goals probably

I think I'm going with Real. Ronaldo is my only hope for goals probably

Honestly just hoping to not get embarrassed too bad.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Strange how the most hyped fif game in history is the equivalent of an MLS team against Barce

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
The match to end all matches.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Strange how the most hyped fif game in history is the equivalent of an MLS team against Barce

Lol. Anyone have a stre.am link?

DarksideTrin

This meal is so unfinished EA tried to publish it!
Reaction score
I'd play anyone in an NHL12 friendly

#darksidegames

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Damn damn damn

I dominated the first half only to gift wrap a goal in the 45th minute. He scored early in the 2nd half and that was it. 2-0

and blew so many chances. I suck at finishing :upset:

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Beat him 2-0. No way is he getting Staff for that, the pussy spent 60 minutes of the game jogging around and passing in his defence whilst I had "Ultra Attacking" and "Team Pressing" on, he had "Ultra Defensive" on. Lag was bad too but that's not his fault.

Want a replay with him playing serious -,-, swear he just trolled me throughout.

Fair play to him, I thought he'd be worse, first half he had 3 epic chances. But then the trolling began when I got my break :(

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Crayo said:
Beat him 2-0. No way is he getting Staff for that, the pussy spent 60 minutes of the game jogging around and passing in his defence whilst I had "Ultra Attacking" and "Team Pressing" on, he had "Ultra Defensive" on. Lag was bad too but that's not his fault.

Want a replay with him playing serious -,-, swear he just trolled me throughout.

Fair play to him, I thought he'd be worse, first half he had 3 epic chances.

Are you serious bro? I had 11 shots (4 on target) to your 5 shots with 3 on target. 3 corners to 2. I dominated possession

I was moving forward plenty. Don't be a Randy Savage bet welcher

Obviously when you have your defense playing that aggressively I have to knock it around and wait for an opportunity to move the ball forward.