Official D'Z challenges Crayo in Fifa thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
You want to play me, let's do this. There is no question you can wipe the floor with me, so let's make things interesting. I've heard the horror stories of you hanging 15 goals on Frenchman, so to spice things up let's do this:

If you win by 10 goals or more, I will change my title to whatever you want it to say.

If I lose by 9 goals or less, you make me a member of the staff.

:angle:

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Lol not agreeing to those odds as any non-noob in fifa can contain (cheat way of defending) and make it kimpossible for me to score, especially if you're a good team. I'll make it so if you beat me you get free legend though :)

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Pfft. Come back when you are ready to get serious on these negotiations.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
There must be a way to live stream this, with Skype commentary from both sides.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Crayo said:
Alright alright, if I beat you by a difference of 5+ goals, you don't get Staff. If you beat me you get staff, if you lose by less than 5 you get legend?

If I keep it within 2 goals I get staff

If I keep it within 6 goals I get Legend

If I lose by 8+ Goals you choose my title for the next 3 months, and a place in my sig "I got my ass kicked by Crayo in Fif and all I got was this stupid signature quote"

If you agree to these terms I will guarantee no stalling to try and weasel my way into covering the spread.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
This is a deal. No Savage'ing from both sides, or your accound will be deleted from this forum.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Sounds good. I do expect it to be a laggy mess considering the 6,000 miles between us

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Agreed.

Think I'll be Man City or Barca, got to think goals. Barca's defence sucks dick though so it'll probably be City or maybe Madrid. Well actually I'll base it on what team Dolph is.