Official Anime Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
For every Anime Show I've watched... They always make the girls with big "Chests"! Why is that? No other cartoon show does that. Thats just weird

It is part of the anime culture today. It was actually picked up from cartoon culture in the US and they just exaggerated it. If you look at the comic industry, it is no different. The proportions are more realistic, sure, but they all for the most part have large breasts. It is appealing to most boys and young men. You can also thank Hollywood as well for marketing the "hourglass" figure as the best figure for a woman to have. While cartoons made in the US kept things more realistic, Japan likes to make things over the top. Anime hardly even touches on that though. Never look at Hentai. It will scare you. lol

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Basically their sense of beauty is big eyes, big breast with an hour glass figure.

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
It is part of the anime culture today. It was actually picked up from cartoon culture in the US and they just exaggerated it. If you look at the comic industry, it is no different. The proportions are more realistic, sure, but they all for the most part have large breasts. It is appealing to most boys and young men. You can also thank Hollywood as well for marketing the "hourglass" figure as the best figure for a woman to have. While cartoons made in the US kept things more realistic, Japan likes to make things over the top. Anime hardly even touches on that though. Never look at Hentai. It will scare you. lol
Ya know..... Its not too wise to say "Never or Dnt Look at something specific" Cause Ppl tend to do the Opposite. Lol! If someone doesnt want anyone to see something, Its better just left out of a convo. :emoji_zipper_mouth:

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Ya know..... Its not too wise to say "Never or Dnt Look at something specific" Cause Ppl tend to do the Opposite. Lol! If someone doesnt want anyone to see something, Its better just left out of a convo. :emoji_zipper_mouth:
That is lack of self-control if you looked and didn't take my word for it :y2j:
I warned ya. :smug:

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Nah. Just saying. Im a good listener. I've had experiance with Dont'a from friends in the past and yet they still did what I told them not to. *Shakes head* Shame..shame.

• Haha
Reactions: Solid Snake

DylanTM

Reaction score
Thanks to a NintendoDS game, my interest in YGO has peaked. Gonna start watching the second series anime and blitz up as far as the end of 5Ds, the dubbed versions. I remember no episodes of YGO, only The Pyramid Of Light film. This could get interesting.

Sneaky Tournament Plug: Games - WWEF Battle Cup - Yu Gi Oh Tournament

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
wAjEdMB
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
DjUmJN2
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC