Official Anime Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I'm tempted to watch Shin-chan again. It has been awhile... lol

Crash

Reaction score

Posted this on my bird thread... I WANT A FULL SEASON OF THIS RIGHT NOW!!! :D

Reactions: Solid Snake

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score

Posted this on my bird thread... I WANT A FULL SEASON OF THIS RIGHT NOW!!! :emoji_grin:

The voices have so much expression to them and then you look at the birds LOL It is cute though. The animation is done well.

Crash

Reaction score
I'm not a very big anime fan but I liked these series:

azumanga-daioh-130.jpg

76120.jpg

kaiji-2-3756.jpg

Reactions: Mustafar Reginald

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
LOL "Bro"

Adult Swim started in 2001. I used to watch the Brak Show, Cowboy Beebop, and yes - DBZ late at night. You are right, it likely wasn't Toonami but it was Adult Swim.

@Solid Snake Toonami: Midnight Run Mightnight Run was already Cartoon Network Toonami show like Cowboy Beebop where apart of Adult Swim. Cowboy Beebop was never apart of the CN Toonami it did not get put on Toonami until Toonami came back in 2012 for Adult Swim Toonami. The midnight run stop because of Adult Swim.

Last edited:

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
@Solid Snake Toonami: Midnight Run Mightnight Run was already Cartoon Network Toonami show like Cowboy Beebop where apart of Adult Swim. Cowboy Beebop was never apart of the CN Toonami it did not get put on Toonami until Toonami came back in 2012 for Adult Swim Toonami. The midnight run stop because of Adult Swim.
Like I said, what I watched was the original Adult Swim, not the midnight run.