Official 2014 wrestling challenge

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
15 should be the starting point, people can do much more if they please.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Then you have way to much time on your hands.

I work full time, help manage this site, work out daily and hang out with friends and family and I could get through 15 matches in a day if I wanted to still.

Depends entirely. In this challenge TNA and WWE is allowed, and their TV matches are standard 5 minutes long. If you just stick to TNA and WWE you can have 15 matches worked through in a day.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
In all honesty there probably shouldn't be a monthly minimum, but a yearly one instead, so we don't get this type of discussion that seems to be brewing.

B.Dazzle

Know Your Role!
Reaction score
I work full time, help manage this site, work out daily and hang out with friends and family and I could get through 15 matches in a day if I wanted to still.

Depends entirely. In this challenge TNA and WWE is allowed, and their TV matches are standard 5 minutes long. If you just stick to TNA and WWE you can have 15 matches worked through in a day.
My post was meant in a joking manner.