• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Odds Roman is champ for 7 years

Sabretooth

I did read a rumor saying WWE at least wanted him to beat Hulk Hogan’s record so that’d put him at 4 years. I didn’t read anything saying they wanted him to beat Bruno though.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I did read a rumor saying WWE at least wanted him to beat Hulk Hogan’s record so that’d put him at 4 years. I didn’t read anything saying they wanted him to beat Bruno though.

Yeah this stemmed from someone talking about how he could possibly beat it and said over and over again "but I don't know that they want this, they just want him to beat Pedro" but headlines pick and choose their facts lol

It would have to go a bit after next year's summerslam to beat the Hogan run

Sabretooth

Yeah this stemmed from someone talking about how he could possibly beat it and said over and over again "but I don't know that they want this, they just want him to beat Pedro" but headlines pick and choose their facts lol

It would have to go a bit after next year's summerslam to beat the Hogan run
I could see him being champ for another year if I’m being honest :lol

Wiseman

O.J.A.S.
If WWE ever wanted someone to break Bruno's record it would have been Hulk, but even he wanted to do other shit while he was on top. I feel Roman is at some point be in the same boat. Not only that I think Roman loses it within the next 365 days.

The Gipper

The Gipper
roman prob by now has defended the title more than Bruno did I would think, I could def be wrong so like in my eyes he's basically the longest-reigning champion.
“Over the course of his record-breaking run, Sammartino successfully retained his title 653 times, including 62 defenses in MSG alone.”

Roman has had 28, i believe.