Obama's uncle arrested in Massachusetts

• Thread starter The Rated R CMStar
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Rated R CMStar

f_BTWm_6e60c2d.png
Official News

Born To Wrestle Federation (BTW), being stablished as one of the top wrestling federations in the world, has to think in the future. And that is the main reason BTW Owner Matteo Quintavalle, along with BTW Board have made the following decision.

After weeks of secret talks with different promoters, without any big success, BTW made the decision to open by himself BTW's official developmental territory.

This is the next step of BTW toward the future.

The developmental territory has received the trademark name of Deep Valley Wrestling, and will start his functions as of right now.

Along with the inaguration of DVW, Matteo Quintavalle has signed the following wrestlers to a developmental deal:

Teddy Hart
Alex Kozlov
Daniel Rodimer
Aaron Stevens
Joe Hennig
Davey Richards
Rene Dupree
Yoshitsune
Adam Pearce

All those wrestlers are scheduled to report to DVW next Monday and start their development toward being called to BTW Main Roster. Again, this is the next step of BTW toward the future and thanks to all of our fans to keep supporting BTW

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Wow nice concept... I've also this one in mind but I am thinking if I am going to use real wrestlers or fictional ones to have some new faces.

xtremebadass

Sorry I haven't been around BTB recently, but I am feeling a full comeback. Just read your latest news and good to see you are ready to bring in young talent like Dupree and Hart, really showing some good work. It would be awesome if you can post results from DVW shows just to keep us in tune with how those guys are shaping up.

xXxDocileGothxXx

Reaction score
Is this supposed to be like a tough enough thing or is it going to be liuke a whole nother weekly show? or is it just results? either way I like the young talent in that developmental territory.

DANTE savage

Reaction score
BTW Rebellion Review

BM: John Cena vs Randy Orton. This was one I was looking forward to and didn't dissapoint. Fast paced and exciting, and I enjoyed the finish and result.

BP: Rikishi, a good promo here it meant something, which is something Rikishi lacks, I am enjoying your use of him.

Overall the PPV was pretty good, nothing stunning but nothing bad, every match was good to great, and there was a gem of a match between Cena and Orton

Show Review:

BM: Randy Orton Vs Keneddy. Samoa Joe was awesome here, I loved what happened, and this match was exciting.

WM: Test Vs Styles was very poor

BP: MVP and Hardy, as always, a lot of fun to read.

Overall show: This was decent, Rebellion was good too, I think you need to focus on promos a bit more, your matches are spot on. Well done

The Rated R CMStar

f_BTWm_6e60c2d.png

BTW has signed Austin Aries, Bob Sapp, Matt Bentley, Shawn Spears, Jacob Duncan and Coddy Runnels to a developmental deal. All are scheduled to report to DVW next Sunday.

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
Very Nice! I really look forward to what you can bring out in Austin Aries and Matt Bentley. Plus I think it is great how your having a developmental territory for your BTB. Really awsome CMS.

Weebo

Reaction score
BM: Orton Vs. Kennedy

WM: AJ Vs. Test

BP: Hardy and MVp

Overall show: It was really really good show but i think if you work on your promos just a bit it would be even better. But besides that it was almost flawless

Rate: 9/10

Switchy

Reaction score
I love all this developemntal stuff your doing. Glad to see Aries, Bentley and Runnels in it as well as Teddy Hart and Rene Dupree

The Rated R CMStar

f_BTWm_6e60c2d.png
Developmental Territory Quick Results

Jacob Duncan defeats Yoshitsune

Joe "Perfect" Hennig and Aaron Stevens defeated Matt Bentley and Shawn Spears.

Alex Kozlov defeats Teddy Hart by DQ

Cody Rhodes rolls Dan Rodimer for the victory

Special BTW guest match
Bob Sapp defeats Test

DVW Heavyweight Title Match
Rene Dupree defeats Davey Richards, Austin Aries and Adam Pearce to become the first ever DVW champion.

Quick note, my show has been delayed so that it doesn't overshadows this developmental idea or vice-versa. Also, expect my first developmental call very soon, just finishing the work on his gimmick and appearance.

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
I still think this is an amazing thing CMS. I look forward to seeing how the developmental territory is going to blossom some amazing superstars to move up onto the main stage!

The Rated R CMStar

BTW Show
Joe Louis Arena
Detroit, Michigan
Live

Pyro
Pyro
Pyro

Lights go out.

“Break down the Walls†plays to the arena as a very cheered Chris Jericho makes his way out to the ring using his long tights and his BTW shirt, he starts talking.

Jericho: Welcome Ladies and Gentleman to B…T…W is Jericho!!!

Crowd cheers enormously as Y2J circles the ring with a big smile on his face.

Jericho: Yeah, that’s right, this is my show, and I will prove this to everybody as tonight I guide Team BTW to the victory over Fatty McTong.

Crowd laughs at the comment.

Jericho: As you can all remember, I was the remaining member of Team BTW at Rebellion. I normally wouldn’t have anything against fatty back there, but when you decide to stick your butt-holed existence in Y2J’s problems, and screw not only Chris Jericho out of the victory, but also all my Jerichoholics around the world, then we have a problem.

Crowd cheers and starts chanting “Jericho, Jericho†impeding Jericho to continue talking.

Jericho: And not, I am not talking about your overweight Rikishi, I am talking about a real problem. Tonig…

“Arabian†plays interrupting Chris Jericho as Muhammed Hassan makes his way out receiving a great amount of heat. He immediately enters the ring and comes face to face with Jericho.

Hassan: Your show? You will guide us, Team BTW, to victory?

Jericho: Well, yeah, that is what I have been saying for the last 5 minutes. Oh wait, I know what the problem is, my English was a little too fast for Mahomet, I mean Shammed, I mean, who the hell are you?

Hassan: Who am I? I am the one that kicked your ass last week, I am the one that has been manhandling BTW roster week after week, and the man is still undefeated.

Jericho: Sorry there, I almost didn’t understand you anything with that accent, but what I recall, is you defeating me by cheating.

Hassan: I defeated you, that’s what matters. As for tonight, you better step back and let the real men do the work.

Jericho: And what you gonna do? Raise your arms like a possessed little man and then spit? Look, you might have defeated me last week, but hey, I am free right now, think you can do it again junior?

Muhammed Hassan looks to the side and then throws a punch to Jericho, but Chris ducks it and starts unloading a flurry of punches of his own, he throws him to the ropes and connects a back body drop. He then goes to the ropes and tries to connect his Lionsault, but Hassan rolls out of the way. Jericho lands on his feet and Muhammed Hassan rolls out of the ring and to the back holding his head getting booed as Chris Jericho remains in the ring cockily smiling.

(Commercial)

Styles: Well Ladies and Gentleman and what a rocky start that was!

JBL: Chris Jericho is just jealous of Muhammed Hassan and that was another prove of it.

Styles: Say what you want John but it appears Team BTW might be imploding even before his match tonight against Rikishi.

JBL: It doesn’t matter if all the members of Team BTW hate each other, tonight, is only about beating the hell out of Rikishi.

Styles: But right now we will have a match between two former Number One Contenders, one failed against Big Show and one lost his title at Rebellion and will have his rematch at the time to come.

JBL: Elijah Burke looking to send a message to Jeff Hardy or MVP or who ever defends the title.

“Don’t Waste my Time†plays to a lot of boos from the crowd as Elijah Burke makes his entrance.

“ManBeast†plays through the PA system as Rhino makes his way out receiving a good crowd reaction. He climbs to all four corners taunting for the crowd. Ref rings the bell.

Elijah Burke vs Rhino

As soon as the referee rings the bell Rhino starts his attack connecting a powerful clothesline. Burke gets up but gets floored again by a second clothesline. Rhino lifts Elijah Burke up and connects a stiff fist straight to the forehead. He lands a second punch and then throws him to the ropes then connecting him with a back body drop. Rhino makes the cover: 1…, Elijah quickly kicks out. Rhino wastes no time and gets up, stomping on Burke’s face. Rhino then starts connecting a series of elbow drop punishing Elijah’s middle section. Rhino continues his offence hitting a standing knee drop. He stomps one more time Elijah’s gut and then starts dragging him close to the corner. Rhino lifts his arms taunting for the crowd and then climbs to the top rope. Rhino lets himself go and drives his boots right to Elijah Burke’s middle section, Burke screams in pain as he grabs his ribs. Rhino kicks him in the gut and makes a cover: 1…2…, Burke surprisingly kicks out. Rhino stares at Elijah Burke, that rolls across the mat in pain holding his ribs. He gets Burke up and strongly throws him to the corner. Rhino steps backward and then dashes himself toward Burke, driving his elbow to Burke’s middle section to further his damage on it.

Rhino raises his arms one more time getting cheers from the crowd. He goes to the opposite corner and starts taunting Elijah Burke with the Gore. Burke slowly pulls himself over still aching. He returns to his feet and turns around toward Rhino. The Manbeast immediately runs toward Elijah looking for The Gore, but Elijah Burke manages to finally react and gets out of the way, making Rhino fail and drive his elbow right to the corner post. Rhino remains immobile, on the same position as he clashed with the ring post. Burke approaches him, turns him around, and pulls him, dropping him from the second ring rope, making Rhino hit his head to the canvas. Elijah Burke holds his ribs as he continues his offense. He drops down to the mat and starts driving his knees right to Rhino’s head. Elijah stops and gets up, acting cockily receiving a lot of heat. He then removes his knee protector and restarts his attack, driving his exposed knee to Rhino’s face.

Burke cockily smiles working the crowd, but grabs his ribs in pain. Rhino tries to recover and pulls himself up. He dashes toward Burke and lifts his right arm trying to reach him, but Elijah strikes first with a club to Rhino’s back. He then manages to hit a knee face smash to Rhino. Rhino holds his head and remains standing groggy and feeling the effects of the match. Elijah Burke dashes to the ropes and connects Rhino with The Elijah Experience. As soon as both men fell to the canvas, Burke grabs his ribs in pain. Elijah rolls and puts one arm on top of Rhino: 1…2…, Rhino surprisingly kicks out to the despair of Burke and a pop from the crowd. Burke slowly returns to his feet and announces the end. He slowly lifts Rhino up and throws him to the corner. He takes impulse and goes to the Elijah Express. He runs toward Rhino, but the manbeast, reacts first and connects Burke with The Gore. He covers him: 1…2…3.

Result: Rhino defeats Elijah Burke.

Styles: What an upset! Burke was in control of the match and Rhino manages to connect the Gore and pick up the win.

JBL: I can’t believe it. And what does this loss tells Jeff Hardy and MVP.

We go backstage to Jeremy Borash.

Borash: Ladies and Gentleman please welcome my guest tonight, Randy Orton!

Crowd pops as Randy Orton appears.

Borash: What do you think about the fact that just mere weeks away from your title match at Unbreakable, Edge has to defend his World Title against The Big Show and Rob Van Dam here tonight?

Orton: You see Jeremy, it doesn’t matter who wins tonight and becomes world champion, it doesn’t matter who enters Unbreakable as World Champion, what matters is the fact that I am leaving Unbreakable World Heavyweight Champion.

Borash: But don’t you want to get revenge on Edge?

Orton: What I want, is the World Title around my waist, and after Unbreakable, it doesn’t matter who I RKO to get the victory, destiny will be fulfilled.

Orton leaves to a good crowd reaction.

(Messiah video hype)

(Commercial)

(Messiah debuts tonight video)

We go backstage and see Goldberg standing on a corridor, apparently waiting for someone. After a while, Paul Heyman arrives followed by Brock Lesnar, both men come face to face.

Heyman: Ok Bill, we are here, just like you ask us, now what do you want?

Goldberg: What the hell? I don’t even get a hello?

Lesnar: Cut the crap, what do you want?

Goldberg: Alright, if you remember, before Rebellion, we were supposedly having an I Quit match.

Heyman: And, where are you going with all this?

Goldberg: I want that match. Lesnar vs Goldberg, I Quit Match at Unbreakable.

Lesnar: You know what, I don’t have time for this. I have to get ready for my, hell, our match later on tonight against Rikishi. So, if you excuse me.

Goldberg: We are having that match, like it or not. You will, give me an answer next show. Just remember Brock, you’re next!

Brock walks away visibly angry as Goldberg sees him go and smiles.

JBL: I can’t believe the audacity of that man Bill Goldberg. He’s teaming up with Lesnar later on tonight and he goes around challenging him to another match.

Styles: Well, this man blew the roof with their Last Man Standing match at Apocalypse and might do the same thing at Unbreakable. Now is up to Brock.

JBL: You really don’t get it Joey. Tonight is about teaching Rikishi a lesson, not making challenges to your own team partners.

Styles: Well, you’re right on that one, as it appears Team BTW is apparently imploding. First Chris Jericho and Muhammed Hassan and now Lesnar with Goldberg.

“Call of the Dead†plays to a nice chorus of cheers from the crowd as Messiah, formerly Ricky Banderas, makes his way to the ring.

“Tattoo†plays to boos from the audience as Maven makes his way out. He enters and looks scared at the gothic seeing Messiah.

Messiah vs Maven

Match starts and Maven starts circling the not moving Messiah. Maven measures him for a moment and then jumps looking to connect him with a dropkick, but Messiah gets out of the way making him fail. Messiah then starts his attack by lifting Maven back to his feet. He then connects a brainbuster that knocks Maven out cold. Messiah then raises his arms up high and extends three fingers, working and getting good reaction from the crowd. Maven tries to get up, immediately Messiah dashes to the ropes on front of Maven and drives a boot straight to his face. He then lifts back to his feet Maven only to plant him with a powerful clothesline. Messiah immediately climbs to the top rope. There he works the crowd sticking out his tongue. Maven slowly pulls himself up and turns around toward where Messiah is, getting connected by a top rope-cross body. Messiah gets up and explodes announcing the end of the match. He lifts Maven up for the final time and connects his Straight to Hell STO. Messiah makes the cover: 1…2…3.

Result: Messiah defeats Maven.

Messiah celebrates in the middle of the ring his victory, when out of a sudden Mark Henry enters the ring and attacks him from the back. He connects Messiah with a series of punches. Mark Henry then lifts him up and connects him with The World Strongest Slam. Henry then holds his head as he is apparently confused or affected.

JBL: What is Mark Henry doing here?

Styles: I have no idea John, my only guess is that he believes last week spooky video was about Messiah and his return.

Mark Henry stares at the floored Messiah, he then dashes to the ropes and connects him with The World Strongest Splash. He then gets up and screams at Messiah: “You are not going to scare me, you are not going to scare meâ€.

Mark Henry turns around but out of a sudden lights go out, and another video starts airing on the Tron.

[yt]7apznwlPD0I[/yt]

Styles: Well, I guess those videos weren’t about Messiah right!

JBL: Well, it will be bad week for sure for Mark Henry. Messiah will be certainly looking for payback and there is still one man out there looking for Mark Henry.

We go backstage with and see Edge with a microphone.

Edge: As you can see, there is no Jeremy Borash here with me interviewing me. And why, because I am the World Champion, I am the center of this company, and any little bad interviewer deserves to be even close to me.

Crowd starts booing me.

Edge: Tonight is my night. I will step into the ring to defend my World Title. And you, Detroit, probably aren’t the most deserving city of seeing the Rated R Superstar in action. In fact, what kind of city is Detroit?

The boos start getting stronger for Edge.

Edge: The Tigers didn’t even advance to the playoffs, and what kind of basketball team loses to the Cleveland Cavaliers? I guess Detroit hu! The thing is, that… What the hell do you want?

Rob Van Dam enters to a mixed reaction and confronts Edge.

RVD: Edge, you talk too much, just shut up. After tonight, you will not have to worry about being World Champion, or bashing every city we go to, because after out match tonight, the BTW World Heavyweight Title will be around the waist of R…V…D!

Edge: Sorry if I laugh, but it is just extremely funny that you think that you even have a chance of winning my title. You are not even close to my league. What are you going to do? Get out your little chair and kick me? Just to hide the fact that you can’t wrestle, just take useless bumps.

RVD: Useless bumps? You can ask Sabu what one of my useless bumps did to him. You are…

Big Show walks in and confronts the other men.

Big Show: Edge, you know what I think is funny? That you both little men think that you have a chance of winning the match with me being involved in it. Tonight, I will chokeslam both of you and become both Continental and Heavyweight Champion.

Scene goes to a commercial with all three competitors staring at each other.

(Commercial)

“A mix of The Game and Just Close your Eyes plays as Triple H and Christian Cage make their way out of the ring receiving a great amount of heat. Triple H comes out in street clothes and Christian Cage ready to action.

“This Fire Burns†plays as the Tag Champions, CM Punk and Colt Cabana make their way out. Both competitors enter the ring and confront HHH and Christian.

Styles: This teams had a no good start last week and next we will see one half of them going against the other.

Christian Cage vs Colt Cabana

Match starts with both wrestlers advancing toward the other one and starting a test of strengths. Cabana gets the upper hand and rolls on Cage body locking in a hammer lock. Christian Cage tries to fight out of the hold with his free hand and he manages to spin and lock in an arm bar of his own on Colt Cabana. Cabana walks toward the ropes and gets out of the hold bouncing Christian Cage out of the hold and against the ropes, then planting him with a Back Body Drop. Cabana dashes to the ropes, Christian Cage passes below him as Cabana jumps over him, passing to the opposite ropes. He bounces back and connects a shoulder block on Cage knocking him down. Colt one more time bounces to the ropes and hits a second shoulder block on Cage. Christian gets up frustrated as Cabana looks back at him with a smile on his face. Cage advances toward Colt Cabana and continues staring at him, until he finally slaps him. The crowd boos at Cage as Colt Cabana holds his jaw with a grin on his face, answering back with a slap of his own. He then starts a connecting a series of punches on Christian, forcing him to step backwards. Colt grabs him and connects Christian Cage with a suplex. He doesn’t releases Christian and gets back up, lifting Christian Cage up once again in a suplex position, but modifying it into a facebuster in mid-air. Cabana makes the cover: 1…2…, Christian Cage gets one shoulder up, much to the happiness of his partner, Triple H at ringside. Colt gets Christian Cage back up and plants him with a straight right hand to the face, he continues his offense and throws Christian Cage to the corner. He then follows him and starts connecting mounted punches on the corner. The crowd starts chanting as Colt punches Christian Cage: 1…2…3…4…5…6…7…, Christian Cage reacts and getting Cabana up in a powerbomb-like position. Christian then lets himself go backwards making Colt Cabana clash head first to the turnbuckle. Christian then goes down to the mat and locks in a Boston Crab, but he is too close to the ropes and Cabana quickly grabs the ropes. Christian Cage refuses to release the hold and the referee starts counting for the DQ: 1…2…3…4…, Cage finally lets Colt Cabana go. He gets back up and starts arguing with the referee, making him in the process give his back to Colt Cabana. Triple H takes advantage of the referee distraction and uses the ring rope to choke out Colt Cabana.

Styles: C’mon, open your eyes ref, you can’t let this happen.

JBL: Hunter is just doing what a good team player does, help his tag partner.

CM Punk goes where Triple H trying to defend his partner, The Game releases the choke and yells to the referee about a possible attack from Punk. CM Punk gets up to the apron and starts arguing with the referee trying to explain him the cheating methods of Triple H and Christian Cage. Meanwhile Christian Cage chokes Colt Cabana using the ring ropes. CM Punk alerts the referee after a while and he starts the count: 1…2…3…4. Christian lets Colt Cabana go. Colt rolls and drags across the ring coughing and holding his neck, meanwhile Christian Cage raises his arms taunting the crowd. Christian Cage climbs to the top rope and launches himself trying to hit his Frog Splash, but Cabana receives him with his knees held up high, clashing them to Cage’s middle section. Christian Cage rolls in pain across the canvas and Cabana tries to shake off his own damage and get back to his feet. Cabana approaches Cage and slowly lifts him up. He lets him standing and dashes to the ropes, hitting him with a springboard moonsault. He covers him: 1…2…, Cage kicks out. Punk starts clapping on the outside cheering the crowd to do the same, cheering for Colt Cabana. Cabana feels the support and starts jumping firing himself up. Meanwhile Triple tries to reanimate Christian up completely thrown on the apron. Cage pulls himself up using the ropes, but Cabana immediately, not letting him even turn around, goes for a German Suplex. He tries to apply it but Christian Cage manages to spin in mid-air and lands on his feet. Cabana turns around and gets connected by a dropkick of Christian Cage hitting his knee. Both competitors fell to the canvas, and after a moment of neither being able to get up, the referee start the count: 1…2…3…4…5…6…., from the outside CM Punk cheers for his tag partner and manages to make the crowd chant his name, 7…8…Christian Cage gets up first.

Styles: What a contest this has been! And they are up and back for more.

Christian goes toward Colt Cabana looking to attack him, but Cabana tries to react connecting punches to Cage’s middle section as the Detroit audience continues to cheer for Cabana. Colt continues gaining momentum planting the Instant Classic with an European Uppercut. Colt dashes to the ropes trying to attack him but Christian Cage reacts first and hits him with a falling clothesline. Cage lifts Cabana up and hits a chest slap, than makes Cabana fell to the canvas. He gets back up but gets planted out cold with a Spike DDT. Christian Cage gets up with a smile on his face. He looks outside to Triple H and announces the end of the match. He lifts Cabana up and sets him in the Unprettier position, but before he is able to rotate Colt, Cabana reverses the maneuver and pushes Christian to the corner. Cabana steps backward taking impulse and then connecting his Butt Butt. Colt continues his offense with a dragon kick right to the back of Christian’s head. Cabana is clearly in control and seals the domination with a body slam. Colt stars the beginning of the end for Christian Cage bouncing to the ropes looking for his Bionic Elbow Drop, but out of nowhere Triple H enters the ring and floors him with his Spinebuster. The referee rings the bell.

Result: Colt Cabana by DQ.

Triple H continues his assault on Cabana and punches him right on the head. He then sets him on the Pedigree position, but CM Punk enters the ring making the save to his partner. He is about to attack HHH but Triple H releases Cabana and goes out of the ring, running away from Punk. Punk then gets Christian up and connects a flurry of kicks, then clotheslines him to the outside of the ring, cleaning the ring. We go to commercials with CM Punk and a recovered Cabana inside the ring celebrating as Triple H and Christian Cage retrieve making threats.

(Commercial)

We return and see Jeff Hardy and MVP talking in a locker room.

MVP: Like I was telling to you Jeff, we have to decide who will defend this title (pointing to the BTW Extreme Title) against Elijah Burke.

Jeff: What do you have in mind?

MVP: Well, as you, and everybody in this arena, know that even though I am the highest paid athlete in BTW, thanks to my days in the streets, have my hardcore side. And I have to accept you might be hardcore yourself.

Crowd cheers as Jeff Hardy looks down with a smile on his face.

MVP: So it would be pretty obvious that I should be the one defending this title, not only because I was the one that won it fair and square, hell, it’s not even the fact that I am Half Man-Half Amazing, it is just simply that I am better than you, I am better than you Jeff.

Jeff: Is that right?

MVP: You know it.

Jeff: I don’t know, you still have to defeat me in a match, thing that you haven’t yet. But I think we will have to continue this conversation later, because right now, you have a match.

MVP: A match? Why did nobody told me that? Against who? This has to be a mistake.

Jeff: Oh, no, there is no mistake, you will go one on one right now against, Umaga!

JBL: What? This is not fair; MVP wasn’t even ready to be in action, now he has to face the Samoan Bulldozer!

Styles: MVP talks a big game, let’s see if he can back it up.

“I’m Coming†plays to a lot of boos as MVP comes down still shocked and in denial wearing normal clothes.

“Virtual Voodoo†plays as Umaga enters yelling and intimidating his opponent.

Umaga vs MVP

MVP tries to talk and persuade Umaga before engaging any attack. He tries to explain something to the Samoan Bulldozer. MVP backs down thinking he has successfully convinced Umaga but he gets surprised by an Uppercut connected by Umaga. The Samoan Bulldozer proceeds his offense punching and headbutting the co holder of the BTW Extreme Title. He then Irish Whips MVP to the ropes, and when he bounces back he connects him with a brutal Samoan Drop. He then dashes to the ropes and hits a flying headbutt impacting MVP. Umaga gets up and raises his arms yelling taunting the crowd. He then goes back to attack his victim. He starts lifting MVP up but Porter starts fighting back. He starts despairly punching Umaga on the gut and middle section before finally getting back up. MVP continues connecting punches now straight to the head. He kicks Umaga in the middle section, he then dashes to the ropes but gets hit by a Side walk Slam by a recovered Umaga. Umaga one more time raises his arms in celebration, meanwhile MVP gets up. The Samoan Bulldozer looks at him and plants him with a powerful sidekick. Umaga then climbs to the top rope and connects MVP with a Splash: 1…2…3.

Result: Umaga defeats MVP.

Styles: Well, that was fast! Way to prove you are the best around.

JBL: C’mon, MVP wasn’t even ready and he is put in a match against Umaga. What did you expect?

Styles: Well next is a match oh so very personal for the entire BTW locker room as Rikishi faces not one, not two, not even three, he faces five men, the whole Team BTW in a Handicap Match.

JBL: You may want to send your kids to sleep, this is not going to be pretty and will be sure as hell smashmouth.

Styles: Rikishi vs Team BTW right after the break.

(Commercial)

“Break Down the Walls†play as Chris Jericho makes his entrance.

“Here Comes the Pain†plays to a mixed reaction from the Detroit crowd as Brock Lesnar, among with Paul Heyman come out.

“I am†plays as AJ Styles comes out and climbs to all four corners working the crowd.

“Arabian†plays to a chorus of boos as Muhammed Hassan makes his way out. In the ring, he comes face to face with Chris Jericho.

“Goldberg’s March†plays as Goldberg makes his way all the way from his locker room to the ring. All 5 men stare at the stage waiting for their opponent.

“Samoan Coolness†plays to an amazing amount of boos plays as very nervous Rikishi makes his way out. He looks very nervous as he enters the ring and sees all 5 members of Team BTW.

Rikishi vs Goldberg, Chris Jericho, Brock Lesnar, AJ Styles and Muhammed Hassan(Team BTW)

Rikishi has a frighten look on his face as he jumps around and slaps himself on the face trying to motivate himself up. All 5 members reunite in one corner and discuss who should start the match. Finally Chris Jericho steps forward and starts the match for his team. Rikishi tries to talk some sense into Jericho but Y2J snaps and connects a flurry of right handed strikes on the Samoan. He then tries to throw him to the ropes, but Rikishi reverses it and instead throws Chris Jericho himself to the ropes, but when Jericho bounces back he tries to connect a Lou Thesz Press, but Rikishi catches him in mid-air and connects a Belly-to-Belly Suplex. Rikishi starts gaining momentum as he hits a sideslam on Jericho. Rikishi’s face expression starts to change and turns into an anger one, and he starts brutally stomping all over Chris Jericho. He then dashes to the ropes and tries to connect an elbow drop, but Jericho rolls out of the way making him fail. Both wrestlers get up, and Chris Jericho strikes first hitting him with a Hurricanrana sending him to his team’s corner. In there all other four members start attacking and punching Rikishi. Jericho takes impulse and then run toward Rikishi hitting a clothesline on the corner. Chris Jericho then makes the tag to Muhammed Hassan. Hassan enters and stares at Chris Jericho on the apron. He then continues punching Rikishi but doesn’t stops staring at Jericho.

Styles: Well, certainly the first stints of tension begins to appear in Team BTW.

Hassan smiles and taunts for the crowd receiving a lot of heat from the crowd. He lifts Rikishi and sits him on the top rope. Hassan also climbs and then puts Rikishi in the superplex position. Hasssan hits the superplex position and both men roll around the canvas in pain. Muhammed recovers and locks in his Camel Clutch. Rikishi quickly starts trying to drag to the ropes in despair trying to break the hold. But Muhammed Hassan refuses to let go. Rikishi has no option than to drag to the closest ring ropes he has, the ones near Team BTW’s corner. Hassan decides to give the tag. He raises his left arm, but maintains the hold still applying pressure to Rikishi’s back with his right arm. He gives the tag to Brock Lesnar, that climbs to the top rope and then lets himself hitting a senton on the part of the body not punished by the Camel Clutch of Muhammed Hassan. Brock Lesnar enters and immediately covers Rikishi: 1…2…, Rikishi miracously, and to a lot of boos from the audience, kicks out. Lesnar gets up and wasting no time lifts Rikishi up, he tries to suplex the Samoan, but Rikishi blocks it. Lesnar attempts to hit the suplex again but Rikishi once again blocks it and this time reverses it into a Back Body Drop. Rikishi complains about his back as he waits Brock Lesnar to get up.

Styles: Wait, wait, I think there is something going on Team BTW’s corner.

JBL: You are right, I think hell is going to break lose between Chris Jericho and Muhammed Hassan.

At ringside, Chris Jericho and Muhammed Hassan are arguing. Muhammed finally explodes and pushes Y2J out of the apron. He tries to punch his team partner Chris Jericho, but he ducks it and instead throws Hassan over the barricade. Both Jericho and Muhammed Hassan eventually disappear trading punches in between the fans.

JBL: What? Where are you going? You can’t just leave the match!

Styles: Well, I guess this is now a 3 on 1 Handicap Match, and you cannot say you didn’t saw this coming.

Meanwhile, Rikishi, inside the ring continues his attack, hitting a series of punches on Brock Lesnar. Rikishi takes impulse and tries to connect Brock Lesnar with his Sidekick, but Lesnar ducks it and locks in a Bear Hug. He squeezes slowly the life out of Rikishi. But right when Brock Lesnar is in control, Goldberg tags himself in. Lesnar doesn’t look happy as he gets out. Goldberg connects some brutal, straight right punches to Rikishi. He then chokes Rikishi and lifts him up over his shoulders, then slamming him down to the mat. He circles Rikishi looking for the more appropriate spot to attack Rikishi, but surprisingly Brock Lesnar tags himself back in. Goldberg pushes Lesnar asking him what’s wrong with him, but Brock doesn’t take attention and gets back into the ring to further the damage on the Samoan. Lesnar enters and immediately dashes to the opposite ropes and hits an elbow drop on Rikishi. Brock Lesnar then lifts him up and locks back in his Bear Hug, only to then hit a Belly-to-Belly suplex. He raises his arms in celebration, but much to his dismay Goldberg slaps him hard on the back tagging himself into the match. Brock Lesnar has had enough. He grabs Goldberg and turns him around. Both men stare at each other until Brock Lesnar pulls out both his middle fingers to Goldberg. Lesnar then calls Paul Heyman and starts retrieving to the back. He is at the top of the ramp when Goldberg decides to go after him. Brock Lesnar goes backstage before Goldberg manages to reach him. He follows him backstage also disappearing.

JBL: This is enough! Crushing C has to do something about this, four out of five members of Team BTW have disserted the match.

Styles: There were two many tensions and differences between the members and they just weren’t able to team up for one night.

AJ Styles looks everywhere confused, until he finally realizes he is the only one left. He then climbs to the top rope and tries to connect his 450 leg drop, but Rikishi manages to get back into the match rolling out of the way making Styles fail. Both men get up and Rikishi manages to hit a quick Superkick on AJ, then flooring him and knocking him down with a Samoan Drop. Rikishi makes the cover: 1…2…3.

Result: Rikishi defeats AJ Styles.

JBL: Ok, now I am going to riot! I can’t believe this, thanks to these irresponsible superstars, they left AJ Styles alone and the pression was just too much.

Styles: I think AJ Styles wasn’t ready for the conditions he found himself into at the end of the match and you can never underestimate Rikishi.

Crushing C gets out and from the stage he addresses both Rikishi and the audience.

Crushing C: Rikishi, I have to give it to you. You overcame tonight’s challenge. And even though you won the match, I guess you learned your lesson. Now, will you say you are sorry for what you did at Rebellion?

Rikishi screams “no†as the crowd boos him.

Crushing C: Ok then, you left me no other choice Rikishi, next week, you will face the very same man you just defeated, AJ Styles. I mean, everybody knows tonight was a fluke for him. So next week, it will be Rikishi, one on one against AJ Styles.

Crowd cheers in approval.

Crushing C: And one more thing, it will be inside a Steel Cage Match!

Crowd roars at the announcement

We see Edge walking backstage holding his BTW World Title.

Styles: Will Edge be able to retain his World Title? That is next.

(Commercial)

We return with The Big Show finishing his entrance. He raises his BTW Continental Title up high with his right hand and with his left hand motions for another title.

“One of a Kind†plays to a mixed reaction from the crowd as Rob Van Dam makes his entrance. He stares at Big Show then climbing to the ropes working the crowd.

“Metalingus†plays to an enormous amount of boos as Edge makes his classic entrance holding and staring the whole time at his BTW World Title.

BTW World Heavyweight Title Match
Edge(c) vs RVD vs The Big Show

RVD is the first one to start and trying to achieve some offense. He runs toward Edge, but the Rated R Superstar rolls out of the ring. RVD badmouths Edge from the inside of the ring, but before he can get out in pursuit of Edge, The Big Show attacks Rob Van Dam. He knocks him down with a headbutt. He then lifts him up and connects a series of consecutive punches to RVD. The Big Show proceeds his offense throwing RVD to the ropes and flooring him with a big boot. Meanwhile Edge follows the curse of actions from the outside of the ring. Big Show throws Rob to the corner and then follows him dashing toward the ropes and plants him with a clothesline. He then starts connecting a series of elbow smashes straight to RVD’s face. Out of nowhere the Continental Champion lifts Rob Van Dam over his shoulders and military presses him. The Big Show then invites Edge to enter the ring. Edge slowly climbs to the apron as if he where entering the ring, but he retrieves refusing to reenter the ring. The Big Show turns around then to continue his offense on RVD, but Van Dam surprises him making a comeback punching him. He hits him with a right blow, then a left blow, he then plants him with a kick to the middle section of the Giant. Van Dam then bounces to the ropes and connects a spinning wheel kick on The Big Show, but even though they connect Van Dam cannot knock down his opponent. RVD gets back up and once again he dashes to the ropes, but Edge interferes in the action pulling down the rope making Rob Van Dam go all the way to the outside of the ring.

Edge starts his attack on Van Dam in the outside of the ring. He smashes RVD’s head against the barricade separating the ring area from the crowd. He then smashes it a couple of time against the ring post. Edge then finishes his attack on RVD brutally Irish Whiping him against the steel steps. The Big Show is with a series expression in the middle of the ring and invites the World Champion to enter the ring. Edge climbs to the apron but he still takes his time before entering the ring, The Big Show gets impatient and approaches the ropes trying to force him to enter the ring, but Edge out-fastens him and guillotines the challenger using the ring ropes. The Big Show turns around holding his neck, Edge takes advantage of it and climbs quickly to the top rope. The Big Show finally turns around and Edge flies across the ring looking for a cross-body, but The Big Show catches him in mid air. He holds him for some time before finally connecting a Falling Powerslam on him, letting his entire weight end on top of Edge. The Big Show covers him: 1…2…, Edge surprisingly kicks out. The Big Show wastes no time and gets up to continue his attack. He puts his right foot over Edge’s sternum, and he steps over him to amazed reaction from the crowd. Edge screams in pain, but The Big Show wastes no time and dashes to the ropes bouncing back and hitting a leg drop. The Big Show once again covers him: 1…2…, RVD reenters the action and interrupts the pinfall.

Styles: That was close! Edge at this point has to thank RVD of still being champion, at least for the moment.

JBL: What a travesty? Edge has no one to thank except to himself, and after tonight it will be no different.

RVD, now back in the ring, starts trying to punish The Big Show, hitting him with a series of punches, followed by a spinning kick and a dragon kick, but none of them manages to knock down The Big Show. The Show asks RVD to bring him more and even signals RVD to dare to kick him. RVD motions that he is kicking him in the head, but then connects a dropkick to the knees, something that The Big Show didn’t expect and that brings him down to his knees. Rob Van Dam bounces back to the ropes and attempts a Sunset Flip Pinfall, but he doesn’t manage to bring The Big Show down to the canvas. He fights trying to bring him down, but The Big Show instead hits a senton, punishing RVD. Edge, recovered, runs immediately toward The Big Show and jumps toward him, but The Big Show catches him in mid-air and powerslams him to the canvas. The Big Show doesn’t cover him and instead takes his time to brag and taunt to the crowd. He turns around toward where RVD use to be, but instead he sees Rob Van Dam is on the top rope and he jumps toward him driving his right boot straight to the BTW Continental Champion’s face. The Big Show holds his head and lays against the ring ropes. RVD then dashes to the ropes and clotheslines trying to get The Big Show out of the ring.

JBL: This is non sense. RVD can’t get out this man of the ring.

RVD fights trying to take out The Big Show of the ring, and he surprisingly manages to do it holding himself using the ropes and knocking him off with the strength of his legs and entire body. RVD rolls back into the ring but gets punched by Edge.

Styles: Edge facing RVD and The Big Show continues right after this break.

(Commercial)

We return with Big Show in the ring dominating and cleaning house, hitting a double clothesline on his opponents. The Big Show bends in attempt to pull up one of his opponents and further his attack. Edge rolls out of the way in despair letting Rob Van Dam in the hands of the Big Show. He lifts Rob Van Dam, using only one hand, back to his feet. He throws him to the ropes and when he bounces back The Big Show runs toward him and shoulder tackles him nearly breaking him in half. He turns around looking where Edge is, and he realizes he is climbed on the top rope. Edge throws himself toward The Big Show and connects a Spear from the top rope. The Big Show fells to the canvas not moving. Edge raises his left arm in celebration, but before he is able to make the cover, out of nowhere RVD appears and knocks him down with a jumping enziguiri. Rob then aligns The Big Show and Edge’s bodies leaving a little space in between them. RVD then dashes to the ropes and connects Rolling Thunder first on The Big Show, then on the space in between the other two competitors he takes impulse and hits a his second consecutive Rolling Thunder on Edge this time. RVD feels motivated and gets up and taunts the crowd pointing at himself: R…V…D. He lifts Edge up and connects a series of punches first, then hits a vertical suplex setting the way for his Five Star Frog Splash. He acts surprised as the crowd pops this time and he climbs to the top rope. He is about to hit his finishing move when out of nowhere The Big Show appears and, to a lot of boos, he grabs him by the throat and chokeslams him to the outside of the ring. The Big Show looks at the nearly unconscious RVD with a smile on his face before finally turning around to get hit by the Spear of Edge. A beaten Edge drags toward the knocked out body of The Big Show and makes the cover: 1…2…3.

Result: Edge retains against The Big Show and RVD.

JBL: What a match this was! Edge smells like smoke because he’s been through fire and he is still our World Champion.

Styles: I may not like the guy, but tonight he proved he might be worthy of the World Title.

Randy Orton walks out and stares from the ramp at Edge that is on his knees holding his World Championship up high. Edge slowly gets up and climbs to the top rope, arrogantly showing the gold to Orton as Randy motions for the title moving his hands around his waist as the scene fades to the back.

f_breakm_6b254c3.jpg

BTW World Heavyweight Championship
Edge/RVD/Big Show (c) vs Randy Orton

Ambulance Match
Mr. Kennedy vs Samoa Joe

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Best Match: It's a tie between the triple threat match and the handicap match

Worst Match: Mark Henry vs. Maven

Best Promo: Opening one with Jericho/Hassan

Worst Promo: n/a

Additional Feedbacks: Another great show! I really liked on how you put Rikishi over... I really don't like the wrestler but it's really good on how you put him in and it's quite shocking that he won the handicap match!

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Best Match: Triple threat and Handicap

Worst Match: Maven and Mesias

Best Promo: Jericho and Hassan

Worst Promo:N/A

Additional Comments: Another great show, It's really great how you kept the Rikishi thing going and not making the others look weak. The triple threat was classic and good to see Edge retain the title.