Obama's uncle arrested in Massachusetts

• Thread starter The Rated R CMStar
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

RVD/Jericho vs Cage/Teddie: It was the usual formula for the tag team match, and it flowed really well. The ending was a surprise, as I did not think RVD and Jericho would win off a spin kick. Surprise finishes are good though, and it caught me well off guard lol.

AJ Styles promo: LOL. Girls get amnesia when they are around me promo was great. There was a mix of serious in there too, so it was a very good promo, especially considering you didn’t have to make it too long.

Orlando Jordan vs Brock Lesnar: Poor OJ. He never stood a chance. He never got any offense. Oh well, this match achieved its purpose.

HHH promo: Big celebration eh? Well he came off well, as a good heel, and very in character.

VIP Lounge: I bet you love using MVP. Damn you were in character, you write really well with him. I expected a few swear words out of Funk, but oh well. A smart choice as guest, and a well put together segment.

AJ Styles vs CM Punk: AJ always had to win this one for his momentum, but I am surprised at how little offense he got. There was nothing wrong with the match, it was just your usual match. The Edge attack afterwards increases the heat on their rivalry, which is always good.

Kennedy promo: Pretty good, but just a basic Kennedy heel promo. Nice touch at the end with Mr King of the Ring ... Ring.

Samoa Joe vs Jeff Hardy: Jeff had a lot of the offense here, so I thought Joe would get the win. Umaga obviously stopped that, but the interference seemed a bit surreal. I mean, Umaga would be loud as hell, and would not just leave calmly. Apart from that I enjoyed this match.

Goldberg promo: I liked how you went about this, having Heyman come out instead of Sapp.

Undertaker vs Hassan/Henry: Was good for a handicap match, and had the expected finish, like most handicap matches you see. Nice touch with the splash through the announcer’s table. The heels are looking dominant now, but I bet Taker and Messiah will win at Uprising.

HHH promo: Well this could not have been cheesier for most of it, lol. It was the basic thing, and when a masked man was said, you could tell it was Orton. There was nothing wrong with the actual promo, it was just basic. Not your best on the show.

AC: You are building for Uprising well, every feud is clearly defined. Best match for the night would be AJ vs Punk imo, and best promo I’d say VIP Lounge.

xtremebadass

BP: Triple H's and AJ's were pretty well done

WP: N/A

BM: I liked AJ vs. Punk, that was a great match, followed closely by Hardy and Joe. Those matches sort of outshined the main event.

WM: Dude, you have been in this too long to have a bad match.

AC: Sorry for the lateness, I have to work on reviewing faster lol, great show as always.

The Rated R CMStar

UpRisingPostercopy3.png

Venue: 1st Mariner Arena, Baltimore, Maryland

1stMarinerArenaLogo.jpg

Tickets Sold: 10 213

HHHvsOrtoncopy-1.png

After recovering from the betrayal of his own father at Unbreakable, Randy Orton was able to raise the top of the mountain, and finally winning the World Title on BTW. He has defeated ever since each and every contender that has stepped up to challenge him, either in two triple threats match, singles matches or the career definying Champions Challenge at Souled Out. However, Triple H is the next man stepping up, and as he has said, he is not like everyone else. Triple H and Randy Orton know each other, and they both attempted to weaken each other with the Pick your Poison matches going into their title match, which The Game gained right by beating Edge. In the end, both men won their matches, but it was Triple H who ended up standing, when he brutalized Randy Orton with the sledgehammer. However, next week, roles were reversed, when Randy Orton dressed up in the Throne Recovery Ceremony of Triple H, had the last word and ended on top of his challenger. Everything has been said and done, messages have been sent, but come Sunday, who will leave as the champion?

StylesvsEdgecopy.png

Edge was riding the cocktails of success, being the BTW World Champion. However it all ended at CyberSlam when he lost the belt to Randy Orton, and then failed to recover it at Krakatoa in a Triple Threat Match in which AJ Styles was also involved. Edge blamed AJ for the failure, as he was the one getting pinned. Fast Forward to the build up to Souled Out, and add a defeat in a tag team match to Edge with once again, AJ Styles getting pinned. Add a bashing in the Cutting Edge, and you have a very angry AJ. And that anger was enough for AJ Styles to once again cost Edge a match, this time what seems his last chance for the big gold, when he attacked him at Souled Out during the Champions Challenge. The challenge was made at a second Cutting Edge, after AJ cost Edge yet another match and another shot at the World Championship. They continued their costing of matches and physical wealth being, either with run ins or interferences, but what will happen when the two of them are in the same ring and the only match they can cost is the match of themselves?

KennedyvsHardycopy.png

King of The Ring saw its BTW debut four weeks ago, with the young and up and comer stars from BTW battling for the throne, but in the end, it was the Rainbow Haired Warrior and the Loudmouth as the final two contenders. Kennedy eliminated CM Punk and Messiah to get here, and Jeff Hardy had to battle Samoa Joe and Elijah Burke. However, finally at Uprising we will see this BTW first ever encounter and we will crown the first BTW ever King of the Ring.

MVPvsSabucopy-1.png

MVP is the longest reigning champion of any form in BTW, reigning for a total of 23 weeks, and has showed that he has indeed an extreme side by holding on to his BTW Extreme Belt. However, he might thought he was a little too extreme, when after getting challenged by Sabu, he played russian rulette and attacked him and bloodied him. MVP got the upper hand after getting humilliated on the mic, but with Sabu, getting assaulted can only motivate him, and that was shown when he defeated Elijah Burke just the week following the assault. MVP has defended his belt alright, but he has never been in an environment like he will be on Sunday when he battles Sabu in Sabu's home, an Extreme Rules Match. Will MVP be able to back up everything he said about being the most extreme man in history, everything he said about the washed up Sabu, or will Sabu show once again his extreme side, prove true everything Terry Funk said in the VIP Lounge about him, and win the belt in his extreme environment.

SappvsGoldbergcopy.png

Goldberg has been close to unstoppable in BTW, dominating in I Quit Matches, and participating in World Title matches, not forgetting his brutal Last Man Standing match against Brock Lesnar and his participation of the BTW Team at Rebellion. However, close to isn't actually being unstoppable, as Bob Sapp has truly been since debuting. Sapp is still undefeated and after running over Brock Lesnar, he has set his sight on Lesnar's opponent Goldberg, altough one could argue it was in fact Goldberg who set his sight on Sapp, continuosly calling him out and challenging him, until Paul Heyman had no choice but to accept the match for his client. Goldberg has tasted the power of Bob Sapp getting assaulted by the monster, however, Sapp has been close to the power of Goldberg himself watching his manager fall to the Jackhammer, however, both powers will collapse at Uprising when this two battle. Will it truly be Sapp time, or will Sapp instead be next?

RVDvsCagecopy-1.png

Christian's partner is going for the World Title, but the Tag Team Champion Captain Charisma will as well go for gold this Sunday, when he battles RVD for his BTW Continental Title. And this challenge was in fact idea of Triple H, with the plan of achieving total domination adding the singles titles of BTW to their Tag Team Titles. Van Dam and Christian Cage have found themselves in title matches battling to send a message to each other, but the message was truly sent at the contract signing, when everything was said and done, it was the champion who came off looking as the winner However, will RVD be able to come out looking as the winner this Sunday?

TakerMessiahvsHenryHassancopy-1.png

Undertaker and Mark Henry have been at each other's throats since the debut in BTW of the Deadman, which was weirdly related thanks to a confussion of Henry with Messiah. Go forward to Krakatoa, and the Buried Alive match, and the robbery of the year, when Hassan and Henry showed their allience and screwed The Undertaker, burying him alive. Taker came back with revenge, and was able to defeat them in a Handicap Match at Souled Out. However, when Hassan and Henry continued trying to end the career of the 18 year veteran, someone had to step up, and it was Messiah, who defended the Deadman. The week after that, roles were reversed, and it saw Taker saving Messiah. However, for two weeks in a row, Hassan and Mark Henry have bloodied and beaten Messiah. Will Taker and Messiah be able to get revenge this Sunday, or will Messiah like the past two weeks, and Taker after the Souled Out rematch, end a bloody, losing tandem?

JerichovsTeddiecopy.png

Nobody quite knows who is Teddie Guerrero and what he claims to be. Nobody is quite sure if he is claiming to be a Guerrero member family or the late Eddie Guerrero himself, however, to people like Chris Jericho, it's not the why or the what is he doing, but the single fact that he is doing it. Y2J voiced his anger to Teddie and his character, claiming it to be a rip off to a late legend, and said that sooner or later he will teach him a lesson. However, it was Teddie the first to send a message, costing Y2J his chance to win the King of the Ring tournament. After a call out by Y2J, and a tag team battle, this two are ready to go to war this Sunday, with respect and honor on the line.

Next time BTW goes to PPV, 5 weeks after Uprising.

BTWStarrcadePoster.jpg

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
Orton vs HHH
Styles vs Edge
Kennedy vs Hardy (King Kennedy sounds pretty nice
MVP vs Sabu
Bob Sapp vs Goldberg - could care less
RVD vs Christian
Taker & Mesias vs Henry & Hassan
Jericho vs Teddy Hart (God bless, he he)

we'll see who has the better uprising PPV.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Man! I owe you lots of review but I'll try to read this PPV as it's pretty interesting.

Here are my predictions:

Randy Orton vs Triple H
I believe HHH will win the title but it will be in the future. I have high hopes at Orton retaining the gold.

AJ Styles vs Edge
It will be an upset for Edge!

Mr. Kennedy vs Jeff Hardy
I agree with HFH, King Kennedy sounds good! lol

MVP vs Sabu
I'll go with the most vicious hardcore wrestler

Bob Sapp vs Goldberg

RVD vs Christian

Undertaker and Messias vs Henry & Hassan

Jericho vs Teddy Guerrero
I feel that this is also going to be an upset to Jericho.

Qwake

Orton vs HHH - Can't see HHH winning tbh

Styles vs Edge - This will be my fav match on the card, I have a feeling AJ will win it in a thriller

Kennedy vs Hardy - another great match and I feel Kennedy will win it.

MVP vs Sabu - This could be a good match and I think MVP will continue a push...

Bob Sapp vs Goldberg - could be a good match up with both these huge guys lol

RVD vs Christian - another match that I should enjoy and i think RVD will retain

Taker & Mesias vs Henry & Hassan - this will be the worst match imo, not interested in these guys much

Jericho vs Teddy Hart - could be good, Y2J! :)

looks great bro, i will check it out...

Evil Austin

Orton vs HHH
Styles vs Edge
Kennedy vs Hardy
MVP vs Sabu - His return was epic a few months back and he is on a roll.
Bob Sapp vs Goldberg - not so interested in their match but might be good.
RVD vs Christian
Taker & Mesias vs Henry & Hassan
Jericho vs Teddy Hart - Hasn't been defeated yet (I don't think, won't loose now.)

Nice card, Ill drop a review once it is up hopefully.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Orton vs HHH

Styles vs Edge

Kennedy vs Hardy -

MVP vs Sabu -

Bob Sapp vs Goldberg

RVD vs Christian - RVD to win it.

Taker & Mesias vs Henry & Hassan - This could be a good match and I expect Taker will lose.

Jericho vs Teddy Hart - This could be a decent match but I expect Teddy Hardt will win.

Reaction score
Randy Orton vs HHH
Styles vs Edge
Kennedy vs Hardy
MVP vs Sabu
Bob Sapp vs Goldberg
RVD vs Christian
Taker and Mesias vs Henry and Hassan
Jericho vs Teddy Hart

Beer

Haven't reviewed in ages and now i will coz of my long awaited PPV Souled Out will be posted soon so i need some reviewers. Anyhow here are my predictions. Think i will be contaversiol (Or however the hell u spell it) :p

BTW World Heavyweight Championship
Randy Orton(c) vs Triple H

BTW Extreme Championship
Extreme Rules Match
MVP(c) vs Sabu

Goldberg vs Bob Sapp

Edge vs AJ Styles

KOTR Finals

BTW Continental Title Match
RVD(c) vs Christian Cage

The Undertaker and Messiah vs Mark Henry and Muhammed Hassan

Chris Jericho vs Teddie Guerrero

McLovin

Reaction score
Predictions for Uprising

Randy Orton (C) vs Triple H

AJ Styles vs Edge

MVP vs Sabu

Bob Sapp vs Goldberg

RVD vs Christian

Undertaker and Messias vs Henry & Hassan

Chris Jericho vs Teddy Guerrero​

The Rated R CMStar

UpRisingPostercopy3.png

(Triple H: I have walked many times through this same ail. I have passed this alley time after time. I have been spat, fought and insulted, but in the end, you have no choice but to respect my achievements. It’s god given talent, you can’t deny it. I have been forced to play by your rules, to play your game, tonight, all of you play mine.

“Run the Show†starts playing in the back of the video adding more movement to it.

Mr. Kennedy: Good guys finish last…

We see Chris Jericho getting attacked by Teddie Guerrero.

Mr. Kennedy: Thank God I am not a good guy!

We see old images of Mr. Kennedy injuring Samoa Joe.

Narrator: Tonight, the deceitful crave for retribution.

We see Edge on the face of AJ Styles.

Narrator: Scores at settle. Battles are fought when they stand, and humiliations are paid to the higher price possible.

We see first a video taped of Taker in a dark room with light bulbs behind. Then with the second statement Bob Sapp standing over Goldberg and with the last statement MVP showing the BTW Extreme Title right on the face of the assaulted Sabu.

The music raises its intensity:

I say no-oh-oh
If you wanna take it slow-oh-oh
Catch up well now let's go-oh-oh
Together we run the show-oh-oh

I say no-oh-oh
If you wanna take it slow-oh-oh
Don't stop well now let's go-oh-oh
Together we run the show-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh

Video ends with looping images of Triple H standing over Randy Orton with the sledgehammer in hand and Randy Orton standing over Triple H after crashing the Throne Recovery Ceremony)
And now, BTW presents….Uprising!

Pyro
Pyro
Pyro

“Run the Show†by Kat de Luna and Busta Rhymes breaks through the speakers as the camera runs through the fans in the arena, finding signs such as:

“Teddie is no Eddieâ€
“HHH vs Orton CCXXIIIâ€
“King Jeff?â€
“I sold my wife to be hereâ€
“I came to see OJâ€

We are taken to the announcing team.

Styles: The 1st Mariner Arena, tonight, hosts what should only be an amazing night in BTW history, Uprising. Joey Styles here alongside my partner, the Wrestling God, JBL.

JBL: I am not your partner, Wrestling God indeed but not your partner. I am not lying tonight and a hell of a night we should have ahead of us right here tonight.

Styles: And what a match we have opening this night, a headlining match in any other company I am sure.

JBL: Edge promised to get revenge on all the times AJ Styles cost him a victory, especially those that involved title gold, and by god, tonight the Rated R Superstar gets the chance to do so.

Styles: But not if AJ Styles has something to say against.

“Metalingus†plays to a lot of boos from the audience as Edge makes his way out making his classic entrance. He makes his way down to the ring, looking focused. He leaps and stares at the stage looking for his opponent.

JBL: Look at him, he’s prime and ready to go in search of revenge.

“I am†plays to a mixed reaction from the crowd as AJ Styles makes his way out, pointing to the audience and looking with an air of arrogance. He enters the ring and the referee rings the bell.

StylesvsEdgecopy.png

As soon as the referee rings the bell, AJ Styles and Edge starts jogging on the same spot trying to warm up and get on the rhythm of the match. AJ Styles then out of nowhere dashes toward Edge looking to plant him, however Edge sidesteps away avoiding any contact with AJ Styles. Styles gets back to his feet and stares at Edge for a while, until he then storms toward his opponent once again, but Edge this time he leaps over his opponent again avoiding any contact, Edge then, when AJ Styles fully incorporates behind of him, Edge sets him and plants him with a neckbreaker. Edge makes the quick cover: 1…2…, AJ Styles kick out. Edge gets back to a standing position and he starts putting the boots on his opponent, as he violently stomps all over the body of his opponent. Edge then grabs AJ Styles by the back of the head mildly incorporating him, then begins to repeatedly drive his right hand toward the facial features of his opponent, punching him on the face. The referee tries to stop it but as he cannot do it, he starts the count for Edge that would end in a DQ: 1…2…3…4…, Edge finally drops the punching avoiding any repercussion from the official. Edge then picks his opponent up to his feet and follows up kicking him right on the gut with a toe kick. Edge then runs toward the ring ropes behind him and bounces back looking to attack AJ Styles, however AJ Styles is able to attack first as he reacts with speed and plants the bouncing back Edge with a Spinning Heel Kick. Styles measures then the recovering Edge, that is getting back to his feet, and he walks close to the ropes taunting him. Edge gets back to his feet and AJ Styles, that is turning his back to him grabbing the ropes, immediately springboards and he comes back with a Springboard Reverse Elbow right to the face of Edge.

Styles returns to the middle of the ring to where Edge is knocked out and measures him, then lands a moonsault out of nowhere landing completely on his opponent. Styles makes the cover: 1…2…, Edge gets one shoulder up. Styles then gets completely on top of Edge and starts planting him with a series of mounted punches. He then gets back to his feet and walks toward the ropes, only to then return to where Edge is, knocked out, and once again he punches him repeatedly, looking and making sure he stays down for the next maneuver. Styles gets out of the ring and to the apron. He then looks around encouraging himself and he springboards toward the inside of the ring, then landing on the knocked out Rated R Superstar with a Springboard Leg Drop. Styles maintains the position, with his leg across the chest of his opponent, making a cover: 1…2…, Edge kicks out with relatively ease thanks to the bad cover. Styles remakes the cover this time hooking the leg: 1…2…, Edge gets one shoulder up. Styles gets then Edge back to his feet and sets him up for a suplex, however when he is about to connect it, Edge blocks it avoiding the maneuver. AJ Styles then lets Edge go and plant him with a series of straight right hands right to the middle section weakening him. Style sets Edge back up again and goes for the suplex, however Edge in mid-air is able to counter as he slides down the hold of his opponent and lands right over his feet on the canvas. Edge then takes advantage of his position and he plants AJ Styles with the Edge-O-Matic. Edge hooks up a leg of his opponent and makes the cover: 1…2…, AJ Styles kicks out. The Rated R Superstar gets his opponent back to a standing position, then grabs him by the arm and throws him toward the ropes.

AJ Styles bounces back from the ring ropes only to get planted with a big boot right to the head of his opponent knocking him down to the canvas. Edge taunts to the crowd lifting both his arms, getting a lot of boos from the audience. He then goes toward the ropes, stomping right on the head of AJ Styles on the way toward them. Edge then climbs to the top rope and there he taunts AJ Styles, waiting for him to get back to a standing position. Styles finally starts doing so and he then gets back to a standing position. He then finally turns around, and Edge immediately leaps out of the top rope, connecting his opponent with a Missile Dropkick that lands completely and hard on the chest of his opponent. Edge grins in confidence and he walks toward where AJ Styles is laid down. The Rated R Superstar makes the cover: 1…2…, AJ Styles is able to get back to his feet. Edge seems a little frustrated. He then gets back to his feet and he puts the boots on AJ Styles, stomping his opponent repeatedly. He then grabs Styles by the head and gets him back to a standing position. He locks him in a side headlock. Styles moves his hands trying to get out of the hold, and Edge answers back inside the ring applying even more pressure to the hold. However, AJ is finally able to find the way to get out of the hold and he picks up the Rated R Superstar and plants him with a sideslam, managing to escape the hold of his opponent. Styles measures Edge, that is already recovering and is sitting on the canvas. AJ then dashes to the ropes behind him and comes back planting him with a dropkick right to the back. AJ Styles feels the momentum going on his favor now, and he then goes out of the ring to the apron. He there taunts his opponent waiting for him to get back to a standing position. Edge starts getting back to his senses. He finally gets back to a vertical position, but continues turning his back on AJ.

Edge then turns around and AJ Styles immediately springboards from the apron toward the inside of the ring, looking to plant the Rated R Superstar with a high flying maneuver, however in mid-air Edge is able to counter, as he kicks the flying AJ Styles with a toe kick to the middle section, then plants him with his Impaler DDT. Both competitors remain side by side knocked out. The referee starts the count, after while of waiting any showing of recovery, however he then starts it as none Edge or AJ Styles are even moving on the canvas, they are just knocked out. Edge slowly gets back to his senses and he then starts crawling toward his opponent, until he gets one arm above his opponent, making the cover: 1…2…, Styles kicks out. Edge looks even more frustrated. He incorporates up to his knees and then pulls his hair back, thinking and contemplating what will his next step would be. Edge then gets back to a standing position and he then goes toward the corner, where after a few seconds he starts taunting AJ Styles, announcing the end of the match as he taunts for the Spear. AJ Styles then starts slowly getting back to a standing position, trying to get back to his senses. He finally gets back up and he turns around. Immediately the Rated R Superstar dashes toward his opponent looking for the Spear, however Styles manages to frog leap above his opponent and letting Edge pass by. Edge continues his dash until he clashes with the ring post going through the top and second ring ropes on the corner. Edge then staggers back from the crashing with the ring post, and goes blindly right toward where AJ Styles is waiting for him. AJ Styles grabs him and he quickly rolls his opponent up, the referee starts the count for the pinfall of AJ Styles: 1…2…, Edge is able to kick out sending AJ Styles away and keeping the match going.

AJ Styles looks shocked at the fact of Edge kicking out. However, Edge isn’t match ending beaten and he gets back to his feet as well, as both men stare at each other. Edge wastes no time and he dashes toward his opponent on the opposite side of the ring looking to hit the spear, however AJ Styles ducks him side stepping, and making Edge pass by bouncing to the ropes. Edge bounces back and when he does so AJ receives him and takes him down by the legs, then with his opponent now floored, he starts setting him for the Styles Clash, but before he is able to do so, Edge counters making Styles trip as he pulls his leg. Styles falls to the canvas. Both men get back to their feet, and immediately Edge dashes to the ring ropes. Styles turns around and walks finally right into the Spear. Edge makes the cover: 1…2…3.

Result: Edge defeats AJ Styles

Styles: It took a while, and many attempts, but finally, finally Edge got the Spear, and the match was over.

JBL: An amazing match Joey, this two smell like smoke ‘cause they’ve been through fire, and in the end, Edge has gotten some revenge on AJ.

Styles: And one has to wonder that now that AJ is behind, Edge is back on the road for the title chase.

Edge leaves the ring still celebrating his victory over AJ Styles.

We go backstage and we see what appears to be an empty corridor. It appears to be some sort of maintenance area. There is a door on the end of the corridor. Out of a sudden that door opens and slowly, Rikishi enters the arena! Crowd pops on the back.

Rikishi: Home sweet home.

Rikishi continues walking and finally the camera man loses sight of where he’s going.

JBL: What the hell!

Styles: Rikishi! He’s here!

JBL: But where the hell was that place in which he entered, what’s going on, does this arena has no security?

Styles: But let’s switch gears, and what an important gear it is, the BTW Extreme Championship.

JBL: Lights are bright, crowd is roaring, title is on the line, that can only mean one thing, MVP is about to compete.

Styles: MVP holding the title, but for how longer, as he defends tonight against Sabu one on one, Extreme Rules.

“Arabian Beat†plays to a pop from the crowd as Sabu makes his way out. He makes his classic Magician of Arabia Taunt and he then makes his way down to the ring. He looks impatient and moves his arms removing the veil falling on his face.

“I’m Coming†plays to a large amount of boos from the audience as MVP makes his way out, looking arrogant and with the BTW Extreme Championship wrapped around his waist. He enters the ring and the referee rings the bell.

JBL: Primetime! Do you think MVP cares this is an Extreme Rules match? He’s the top tier talent, when odds are off, he delivers.

Styles: Well, he cared enough to go search Terry Funk and interrogate him about Sabu in extreme condition.

MVPvsSabucopy-1.png

MVP and Sabu stare at each other for a while, but they waste no further time and Sabu finally explodes, going toward his opponent jumping toward him and attempting a low dropkick to the knee of his opponent, however MVP is able to leap over his opponent making the kick fail. Sabu gets back to his feet and turns around walking right to his opponent. MVP attempts a big boot, however Sabu ducks and makes Porter fail. With the champion still turned around and giving his back to the challenger, Sabu takes advantage and he plants MVP with a low dropkick to the back of the knee bringing his opponent down. Sabu does the Magician of Arabia taunt and wasting no time, he goes to the outside of the ring going to introduce us to the extreme side of the match. Sabu lifts the cover of the apron and starts searching from under the ring, until he finally gets what he was searching for, a couple of street signs. Sabu grabs one of them and throws it to the inside of the ring. He then grabs the second one and slides with it to the inside of the ring. He measures MVP, that has gotten back to his feet, and dashes toward him going to smash the sign through the head of the Extreme Champion, however MVP reacts first and receives him with a big boot, that smashes the sign right on the head of Sabu himself. MVP makes the cover: 1…, Sabu quickly kicks out. MVP gets back to his feet and he grabs the street sign, then starts going bizark with it over the body of his opponent, smashing it repeatedly all over his opponent. MVP leaves the street sign in the canvas and then grabbing his opponent by the hair, he starts guiding him back to his feet. MVP sets his opponent up and then, after a few seconds of methodical enjoyment of what he is about to do, he just drops Sabu head first to the street sign with a vicious DDT. Montel Vontavious Porter makes the cover on his opponent: 1…2…, Sabu is able to kick out. MVP seems a little frustrated and he then rolls to the outside of the ring, where he starts searching for some weapons for him to use over his challenger opposition.

He finally conforms himself as he finds from under the ring a toolbox, which he momentarily places on the apron. He continues searching and from under the ring he finds trash can, which he throws to the inside of the ring along with the trash can lid. MVP rolls back to the inside of the ring, however before he is able to do anything, Sabu receives him with a jawbreaker like shot from Sabu using the trash can that the BTW Extreme Champion himself threw to the inside of the ring. Sabu grabs the trash can and he places it right on top of the chest cavity of his opponent. Sabu then walks toward the corner and he climbs to the top rope, where the then turns around. He looks below reassuring where Montel Vontavious Porter is, and he then leaps connecting his opponent with a moonsault, landing perfectly over the trash can lid. Sabu hurts MVP with that maneuver, but has hurt himself on the way. Sabu takes his time, but he finally reacts and grabbing his ribs in pain he makes the cover: 1…2…, MVP kicks out. Sabu feels the title close and he rolls to the outside of the ring, and to a big pop from the crowd, he gets from under the ring a wooden table. Sabu stares at it with a maniacal grin on his face as the fans rally behind him, however when he goes to enter the ring, MVP reacts first, he dashes to the ring ropes behind of him, then comes right back and he hits Sabu with a sliding kick that knocks Sabu away and makes him hit the back of his neck on the ring apron. MVP follows him as he goes to the outside of the ring. MVP grabs his opponent by the hair and guides him back to his feet. He then sets him up and connects him with a suplex right onto the outside floor. MVP taunts to the crowd, as he then stares at the table laying on the outside floor. MVP picks it up, and to another pop from the audience, he sets it between the apron of the ring and between the fans barricade. MVP then goes toward Sabu, probably going to look for a way to put him through the table.

However, before Montel Vontavious Porter is able to attack, Sabu reacts first and he starts attacking his opponent with body shots, finally managing to find a way to send his opponent away. Sabu gets back to his feet and he grabs MVP by the arm, then Irish Whips him toward the ring post, to which MVP crashes violently head first. The camera zooms on the face of MVP, revealing he has a little cut on his forehead close to his right eye, that while being small, it sure pours a lot of blood. Sabu grabs the bleeding champion and throws him back to the inside of the ring. There, Sabu makes the cover: 1…2…, MVP kicks out. Sabu on his knees moves close to the apron, going toward the ring apron, and going to grab the toolbox. Meanwhile, MVP is freaking out looking at the blood coming down from his face. Sabu opens the toolbox and from it he takes out a screwdriver. Sabu walks toward MVP, that is now back to his knees, however before he is able to do anything, MVP reacts and out of nowhere he connects his opponent with a one knee face buster, that staggers Sabu away. MVP catches the screwdriver that the challenger had in his hand. MVP laughs and he waits for his opponent to get back to his feet. Sabu slowly recovers his standing position. He turns around and he walks right into MVP, that just plants him with one shot of the screw driver straight to the forehead. MVP then walks toward the floored Sabu and just crusts the screwdriver again on the facial features of his opponent, making blood to violently pour from his face. MVP lets Sabu free for a few seconds, but he then goes right at it, incrusting the screwdriver onto the meat of his opponent once again, just brutalizing him. MVP has ended with the screwdriver and he throws it away, however MVP is not yet done with the content of the toolbox, as he walks toward it and opens it once again, taking, to a big surprise from the crowd, a saw. The crowd reacts in complete shock as MVP walks toward Sabu with a saw in hand. MVP grabs the head of his opponent with his free hand and with the other one he has the saw, which he then incrusts the teeth of it on the forehead of his opponent, making him bleed even further.

However, MVP is not done with the saw after pushing it down onto the face of Sabu, as then begins to really SAW on the forehead of his opponent, creating an awful gash on the face of his opponent. Sabu is now violently bleeding, as has the proverbial crimson mask. MVP makes the cover: 1…2…, shockingly Sabu is able to kick out. MVP wipes out some blood of his own out of his face and remakes the cover: 1…2…, Sabu kicks out for a second time. MVP guides his opponent back to his feet and goes for a suplex, however when he lifts his opponent, Sabu is able to reverse in middle air and landing behind his opponent right over his two feet. MVP turns around and the challenger plants him with a toe kick to the middle section, then goes to Irish Whip his opponent, however MVP counters and instead he is the one throwing Sabu toward the ropes. MVP, who is practically laid against the ring ropes, receives the bouncing back Sabu with back body drop that sends him over the top rope and to the outside of the ring, and there Sabu crashes through the table that was set a while ago by MVP. Sabu contorts in pain between what is left of the wooden table he just went through. MVP inside the ring looks at the knocked out Sabu with a huge grin. He finally gets out of the ring and grabs Sabu, then throws him back to the inside of the ring. MVP takes his time before capitalizing, just toying with what appears to be a knocked out, bloodied Sabu. A bloody too MVP makes the cover: 1…2…, Sabu somehow gets one shoulder of keeping the match going. MVP looks shocked, but quickly the expression of shock turns in frustration. MVP rolls to the outside of the ring and forcing the time keeper to get back to his feet, he grabs a steel chair. He returns to the ring talking a lot of crap to Sabu over the chairs he love to use. He then sets it a la Sabu, picks the head of Sabu and puts it over the chair. MVP then dashes toward the ring ropes behind of him looking to attack his opponent, however Sabu once again reacts and he takes down the bouncing back Porter pulling his leg. Sabu gets back to his feet and stares at the chair already set.

Sabu finally reacts and digging deep inside of him, he dashes to the ring ropes behind of him, then jumps into the chair, and from the chair to the ropes, then comes down onto Montel Vontavious Porter, connecting successfully the Triple Jump Moonsault. He makes the cover, the crowd chanting with the referee: 1…2…, MVP somehow manages to kick out. Sabu looks shocked, but he then finally goes to continue, and he rolls to the outside of the ring, closing and open his eyes repeatedly battling with the blood entering his eyes repeatedly. Sabu looks from below the ring and he takes out to the shock of the audience, a chair wrapped with barbwire. He return to the inside of the ring and he finds MVP trying to recover himself sitting laid against the corner. Sabu grins and he dashes toward him, then connects him, using the chair wrapped in barbwire, with Air Sabu, however, it is a failed attempt as right on the nick of time MVP is able to get out of the way and make Sabu miss Air Sabu. MVP grabs the barbwired chair and waits for his opponent to get back to his feet. Sabu finally does so and he walks right into his opponent. MVP blasts him right on the head with the barbwired chair. MVP then picks Sabu up, sets him up, and connects Sabu with the Playmaker right into the same chair. He makes the cover: 1…2…3.

Result: MVP defeats Sabu

JBL: Yes, did you had any doubt MVP was a worthy BTW Extreme Champion? He’s FedEx, always delivers, just as he did here tonight.

Styles: An all our war, old ECW fashioned style match, that saw MVP retain his belt.

JBL: Damn right he retained his belt.

MVP is given the belt and not being able to get back to his feet, but he celebrates his victory with it.

Styles: But now, tonight, a champion will be crowned, I am not talking about Triple H vs Orton, but instead of King of the Ring finals.

JBL: Kennedy and Jeff Hardy looking to write their names in the annals of history.

Styles: Our cameras caught up with both competitors before their match, let’s see first what Mr. Ken Kennedy had to say about his huge opportunity here tonight.

Mr. Kennedy: Ladies and Gentlemen, tonight, you’ll get a chance to see history be made in front of your very eyes, as two men battle once again for a right to join their name to the big list of past King of the Ring winners, and practically immortalize yourself.

Kennedy takes his eyes out of the camera apparently thinking.

Kennedy: I go one on one with Jeff Hardy, and it doesn’t matter Jeff if I respect you, it doesn’t matter if I mock you, if I admire you, if I taunt you, insult you, tonight it only matters that I beat you, and let’s be honest Jeff, it will not be too much of a hard job to do so.

Ken Kennedy grins.

Kennedy: Jeff, in your entire career, you have always, always arrived last, dead last. Meanwhile I, I am the Fastest Rising star in this entire industry, and tonight, when our little contest is done, the man that will be crowned and sitting on the throne will be Miiiisteeeeer Keeeeeneeeeeedy…..Keeeeeneeeedy!

We go backstage and we see in their locker room Muhammed Hassan and Mark Henry. They appear to have been talking for a while already.

Hassan: Look Mark, I know you are ready to go, I know you are ready to go and face both The Undertaker and Messiah, but you have to remember and you have to stick with the plan, never, never forget the plan Mark.

Henry: Screw the plan!

Hassan: Never, never say that again Mark Henry, this plan was designed in the aboves my god, Allah, and it has been designed to take out of the face of this Earth the sinner Undertaker and his lackey imitator, Messiah.

Henry: C’mon Hassan, we need no plan. This a jungle, the BTW jungle, and the stronger survive, and I am the World Strongest Man, I rule this jungle, I am the king of this jungle, and I will brutalize both Taker and Messiah.

Hassan: This plan has gave us a big amount of success. Thanks to it, we buried The Undertaker alive, thanks to it, we have taken out Messiah for two weeks in a row, and thanks to the plan we brought The Undertaker down last Monday, we took him down and who knows, maybe out for good.

Henry: Well yeah then, what does the plan says for tonight?

Hassan: Come on Mark, we have gone through this over and over again, and I know you know so just stop questioning the plan. Just know that after tonight, we will have a lot, a lot to be gratefully to Allah.

Muhammed Hassan lifts his arms praying to Allah as Mark Henry stares at him with a weird expression on his face.

We go back to the announcers.

Styles: Well, Muhammed Hassan and Mark Henry have a plan for here tonight, but a man whose plan certainly has not worked good enough is Teddie Guerrero.

JBL: What do you mean, the Guerrero family member is undefeated!

Styles: Yes, but whatever his character based on holding to the Guerrero name has infuriated a lot of people, including his opponent here tonight, Chris Jericho.

“Break down the Walls†plays to a big pop from the crowd as Chris Jericho makes his way out, with a grin on his face and enjoying the atmosphere. He makes his way down the ramp.

Styles: Chris Jericho comes out here tonight with the intention on defending all the memories he has from his late friend Eddie Guerrero.

JBL: He should feel proud of another Guerrero member family being around.

Styles: Oh c’mon.

“I Lie, I Cheat, I Steal†plays to lot of boos from the crowd as Teddie Guerrero makes his way out in a Lowrider. People punch the lowrider as he drives it all the way to the middle of the ramp. He gets out of it and then enters the ring.

Styles: You know what, I am going back to refusing to speak about this guy.

JerichovsTeddiecopy.png

As soon as the referee rings the bell, Chris Jericho goes toward his opponent looking to attack him, and forcing Teddie Guerrero to back down all the way to a corner, where before Y2J is able to attack him, the referee interferes and gets in the middle of the two to avoid any future contact. Chris Jericho steps back to the middle of the ring, and as soon as Teddie Guerrero does so as well, Y2J goes toward him and locks him in a very intense applied side headlock, however Guerrero walks backwards toward the ring ropes and puts his arm behind one of it, forcing the referee to once again ask for separation in between the competitors. Teddie remains on the ropes away from Chris Jericho, however this time Chris Jericho ignores the ruling of the referee and he pulls Teddie Guerrero back to the middle of the ring pulling him by the hair. He then plants him with a straight right hand that knocks him down to the clothesline. Teddie gets back up as well and gets knocked out for a second time this time with a clothesline. Chris Jericho then dashes to the ring ropes behind of him, then comes right back and nails Teddie Guerrero with a shoulder block. Chris then picks his opponent back to his feet and goes to attack him, however Teddie hits a body shot before Jericho nails any offense. Teddie then grabs the arm and locks him in a wristlock. He manages to take down his opponent to the canvas, where then secures the arm of his opponent in an armbar, however after a few seconds of being in the maneuver, Chris Jericho is able to counter flipping Teddie into a ball like position, and putting both his shoulders on the canvas: 1…2…, Teddie kicks out, but lets Y2J of the submission maneuver as well. Teddie gets back to his feet and grabbing his opponent up with him, weakens him with a straight right hand. He then goes to Irish Whips toward the ring ropes, however Chris Jericho retaliates and instead he throws Teddie to the ropes. Teddie bounces back and Jericho tries to receive him with chop to the chest, however Teddie ducks and continues running to the next side of the ring.

He bounces back and he goes toward Chris Jericho once again in the middle of the ring, however it is Teddie that attacks this time as he attempts a dropkick to the knee, however Chris Jericho is able to leap over it avoiding. Showing his ability, Teddie Guerrero on the same movement of the slide for the dropkick kick, gets back up and continues running to the ropes, however when he bounces back he gets connected by a Spinning Heel Kick. Chris gets back to his feet and he sees the opening, however he prefers to make the cover: 1…2…, Teddie kicks out. Chris Jericho gets back to his feet and he locks him in a side headlock, applied with a lot of intensity. He keeps it locked and he then does a headlock takeover, bringing his opponent down to the canvas. However, while on the hold, Teddie Guerrero is able to nip up from the canvas and back to his feet, then takes his opponent away from the lock that Chris Jericho is applying to him as he performs a fireman’s carry. Teddie crawls away from Chris Jericho and then gets back to his feet. Y2J has gotten to a vertical standing already, and he dashes toward his opponent, however Teddie Guerrero receives him with a Tilt the World Backbreaker. Teddie makes the cover: 1…2…, Chris Jericho gets one shoulder up. Teddie gets the hair out of his face and he gets his opponent back to his feet, guiding his opponent with him up. Teddie stares at him and then plants him with an European Uppercut, that knocks Chris down to the canvas, but get quickly backs to his feet. Teddie catches him again and nails him with a second European Uppercut, that this time staggers Chris Jericho toward the corner, to which he lays spine against. Teddie Guerrero goes to the opposite corner creating room and taking impulse. Teddie then storms toward the cornered Y2J and nails him with a corkscrew elbow right to the head of his opponent, that staggers Chris Jericho from the corner down to the canvas. Teddie Guerrero then kicks Chris Jericho away making more distance between Y2J and the corner.

Chris Jericho starts getting back to his feet, with his head turned to the corner where Teddie Guerrero is climbed, waiting for his opponent. Chris Jericho finally reaches an upward position, being bended. Teddie Guerrero finally leaps out of the top rope going over Chris Jericho but hooking him in mid flight, then connecting him with an awe inspiring Sunset Flip: 1…2…, Jericho kicks out. Teddie Guerrero seems a little frustrated and he locks his opponent, after bringing up to his knees, channeling his “familyâ€, in a Gory Lock. He maintains the hold locked in for a while, however after a while Y2J starts fighting, and finding, his way out of the hold, and so Teddie Guerrero is forced to modify his attack, and he floats over his own hold, then connects Chris Jericho with a Reverse STO. Teddie makes the cover: 1…2…, Chris kicks out once again. Teddie seems shocked once again and so he goes to back to the attack, as he picks his opponent up to his feet, and sets him so that he can connect him with the Splash Mountain, however Chris Jericho is able to counter and perform instead a victory roll apparently goes for the cover, however he lets the whole movement flow and instead he locks in his opponent in the Walls of Jericho. However, Teddie Guerrero is close to the ring ropes, and quickly crawling with despair he goes toward the ropes and grabs it, forcing Chris Jericho to release it. However Y2J holds on to the Walls for as long as he can, the referee makes the cover: 1…2…3…4…, Chris Jericho finally lets his opponent go, but when he has done so, he immediately then grabs the legs of Teddie Guerrero back to the middle of the ring and goes to lock in the Walls of Jericho, however Teddie is able to counter kicking Chris Jericho away. Y2J bounces back and goes toward an already stood Guerrero that connects him with a Hurrancanrana, that brings Jericho down to the canvas and close to the ropes. Teddie then gets out of the ring and to the apron and he goes to connect Hilo. He springboards going for Hilo however when he goes to connect the senton with slingshot, Chris Jericho rolls out of the way making his opponent fail.

Chris Jericho immediately gets back to his feet and he runs toward the ropes, then springboards and attempts the Lionsault, however Teddie as well moves and he makes his opponent fail. Teddie slowly gets back to his feet and he starts taunting his opponent for the end. Chris Jericho slowly gets back to his feet and then when he does he turns around, walking right into Teddie that gets him up and connects him with one vertical suplex, then returns to his feet and second vertical suplex, and returns to a standing position and he connects the third suplex completing the trifecta and perfectly executing the Three Amigos. Teddie points to the corner and he climbs to the top rope, going for the Frog Splash. He leaps out of the top rope going indeed for the Frog Splash, however Chris Jericho rolls out of the way making his opponent fail. He then goes toward the ropes, springboards and he connects his opponent with the Lionsault. He makes the cover: 1…2…, Teddie kicks out. Chris Jericho looks shocked. He then appears to have decided his next stop on his plan. He grabs the legs of Teddie Guerrero and locks him in the Walls of Jericho. Teddie tries to roll out of the hold, however Chris rolls up with him, and maintains the maneuver locked in for a few more moments. However, out of nowhere, Teddie Guerrero is able to flip over his back and back to a normal position, then stretches, and rolls his opponent up: 1…2…3.

Result: Teddie Guerrero defeats Chris Jericho

Styles: …

JBL: You may not talk, but in doesn’t change the fact that Teddie is victorious tonight, he just defeated Chris Jericho, Chris Jericho!

We go backstage and we see Leticia Cline.

Cline: Ladies and Gentleman, please welcome my guest at this time, he’s the man that defeated AJ Styles earlier on tonight, the Rated R Superstar Edge!

Crowd heavily boos.

Cline: Edge, you had promised to defeat AJ Styles, and you lived up to your world by doing so tonight. What is next on your plans after tonight?

Edge: Well baby, of course I delivered with my promises, and I, I am the Rated R Superstar, I am awesome, and AJ Styles doesn’t live up with me as a man in any way, in any way, so it was a matter of logic, even for this Maryland people, that I was going to win here tonight.

Crowd boos at their town mention in insult fashion.

Edge: But now, I got AJ Styles out of the way, and you what AJ was? He was the only thing keeping me away from the belt Randy Orton has. Now, I don’t forget, never, and I will not do it, I will not forget what happened at Souled Out, how I was robbed of my championship, my World Championship.

Edge takes a deep breath.

Edge: Now you see, I have came up with this little thing named: The Rated R hit list. And on it are all those people that screw not only me, but all this fans from having me where I belong, in the main event!

Crowd boos.

Edge: Now I am not giving out my master plan just yet (Edge does his despicable grin), but Randy Orton, you are on top of that list, but, you are not the only one, you’re not the only one.

Edge walks away leaving Leticia Cline behind.

Styles: Well, it appears that Edge is not quite done getting revenge on the ones that cost him the title.

JBL: But you heard him, Randy Orton is on the top of the list, and Randy is the World Champion!

Styles: But he talked about somebody else, who could it be?

JBL: I have no idea Joey, no idea.

Styles: But now, it’s time for a real all out war.

JBL: This will not be Oklahoma pretty, but it will damn sure be smash mouth, maybe even monkey butt ugly, but this two will let it all out. Bob Sapp vs Goldberg.

(Video hyping the rivalry between Bob Sapp and Goldberg)

“Goldberg’s March†plays as Goldberg comes out from his locker room and makes his way down to the ring, however on a corridor before arriving, Brock Lesnar is waiting for him.

Lesnar: Hey Bill, good luck.

Goldberg continues walking as Lesnar grins staring at him.

“Get it†plays to a lot of boos from the audience as Bob Sapp, along with Paul Heyman make their way out. He enters the ring looking impressive. The referee rings the bell.

SappvsGoldbergcopy.png

Bob Sapp and Bill Goldberg stare at each other from different sides of the ring. They start moving circling, until they finally explode advancing toward each other and entire in a test of strength. They brawl for a while around the ring, however nobody gets the upperhand and they let the other go. They continue staring and walking around the ring, until both competitors once again advance toward each other and lock again in a test of strength. They brawl around the ring and they both go brawling toward the corner, where they then brawl on the ropes, but again none of them get the upperhand they release the brawl. They are about to go at it again but they then suddenly stop, and hear the crowd going crazy and roaring. They advance toward each other and start a punch fest. Sapp nails one, but it gets quickly answered by another straight right hand delivered by Bill Goldberg, Sapp answers back and then Goldberg answers back. They continue trading blows, and now the crowd gets very into the exchange, largely booing when Bob Sapp nails a punch, and they cheer immensely when Bill Goldberg lands a straight right hand. They continue until Goldberg manages to get the upperhand. He grabs him by the arm and throws him toward the ring ropes. Bop Sapp bounces back from the ring ropes and Goldberg locks him in grabbing him by the throat and then goes to attack him with a suplex, however Sapp manages to block and then sidesteps nailing Bill Goldberg with a Belly-to-Belly of his own. He gets back up and taunts to the audience, getting a lot of boos from them. He smiles and then gets Goldberg back to his feet. He weakens him further nailing him with a straight right hand to the head of his opponent. He grabs him by the arm and then Irish Whips him toward the set of ropes on the opposite side of the ring, Goldberg is about to bounce back, but from the outside Paul Heyman secures him grabbing him by the foot. Bob Sapp then storms toward him and nails him with a clothesline sending him over the top rope and to the outside.

Sapp then is taking aside by the referee to be verbally ground for his excessive physicality, and when he does so, on the outside of the ring, Paul Heyman takes advantage and he molls Bill Goldberg nailing him with clubs right to the back and chest. The referee stops talking to Bob Sapp and turns around, and Paul Heyman immediately gets away from the floored Goldberg. Sapp goes to the outside of the ring and he gets Goldberg to his feet. He then Irish Whips him toward the closest set of steel steps, to which Goldberg crashes against knees first. Sapp smiles and raises his hands taunting to the crowd. He then grabs him getting Goldberg again back to his feet and throws him back to the inside of the ring. Bob goes close to his manager and Heyman gives him some advices, then Sapp rolls back to the interior of the ring, where Bob Sapp then makes the cover: 1…2…, Goldberg kicks out. Sapp gets on his knees and starts viciously driving his punch time after time to the head of Bill, weakening him. He makes another cover: 1…2…, Goldberg kicks out again. Sapp yells in frustration and then gets back to his feet, and grabbing his opponent the behemoth brings him up as well, then Bob Sapp manages to lock Goldberg in a Bearhug. Paul Heyman smiles in delight as Sapp squashes Goldberg draining every opportunity for Bill Goldberg. The crowd starts getting behind Goldberg, starting a chant on his name and cheering him. Goldberg seems to be motivated by the fans as he starts almost immediately to shake his hands getting back to his senses. He then starts moving more while on the hold and with a flurry of straight right hands to the head of his opponent, forcing Bob Sapp to let him go. Bill gets standing back to the canvas and he immediately goes to the set of ropes in front him then bouncing back toward his opponent. Goldberg bounces toward Sapp and tries to shoulder block him, however he crashes against a brick wall as Bob Sapp doesn’t even move.

Goldberg seems shocked, but quickly gets planted by Bob Sapp that nails him with a clothesline. Sapp dashes to the ring ropes behind him and comes back nailing Bill Goldberg below with a splash. He makes the cover: 1…2…, Goldberg gets one shoulder and kicks out with such intensity that he manages to stagger Bob Sapp pretty far away. Goldberg gets back to his feet and he dashes toward his opponent along with Sapp, and Goldberg this time gets the upperhand connecting a straight right clothesline, that brings him down. Goldberg sees Bob Sapp getting back to his feet and Goldberg catches him with another clothesline that knocks his opponent again. Bob Sapp gets back for the third time, with Paul Heyman on the outside trying to cheer for his client, Sapp storms toward his opponent going to attack him in revenge, however Goldberg stops him grabbing him by the throat, and this time he manages to do the maneuver as he to the shock the crowd he Military Presses his opponent. He keeps the behemoth of Bob Sapp over his head walking across the ring, until he finally explodes almost breaking Bob Sapp in half connecting him with a Front Powerslam, Spinebuster like maneuver. Goldberg makes the cover: 1…2…, Sapp is able to kick out. Goldberg grabs his opponent and guides his opponent back to his feet, sets him up, and connects him with a suplex. Goldberg walks toward the corner and he climbs to the second rope, where the then waits for his opponent back to his feet. Paul Heyman claps on the apron cheering for Bob Sapp to get back to his feet. Sapp returns to his vertical standing turning his back to his opponent. He finally turns around and Goldberg leaps out of the corner connecting him with a big clothesline out of the second rope knocking his opponent down. Goldberg screams to the crowd and he flexes his muscles taunting to the audience. He then gets his opponent back and sets Bob Sapp, then connects his opponent with a T-Bone suplex. Goldberg taunts to the crowd and he walks toward the corner feeling the momentum. He there taunts for the Spear. Sapp gets back to his feet obviously weakened and he turns around.

Goldberg goes to run toward him and hit the Spear, however Paul Heyman grabs his boot on the outside of the ring stopping him from running. Goldberg turns around and sends him away with a club to the back. He then goes to run toward Bob Sapp. Goldberg speeds toward him however he has lost the shock and dominance factor and Bob Sapp is able to catch him in mid run and lock him almost immediately in a Reverse Japanese Headlock. He tries to crush the larynx of Goldberg, but when it seemed that Bill was going to collapse down, Goldberg reacts and he nails Bob Sapp with a suplex variation. Both competitors get quickly back to their feet, Sapp storms right toward Goldberg, however Bill manages to react first as he locks and secures Sapp, then nailing him with a Belly-to-Belly suplex. Goldberg taunts to the audience and he then walks toward the corner, where he climbs to the top rope. Sapp starts getting back to his feet then and the referee is pending to his condition. This distraction of the official is taken advantage off by Paul Heyman, that tries to attack the climbed Goldberg, however Bill manages to react first as he nails him with a club to the head knocking him down off the apron Heyman had just climbed on, stopping Paul Heyman from interfering in his aerial assault for the second time. Goldberg gets his attention back to his senses and then jumps out of the top rope, however he gets attacked in mid-air getting planted by a kick to the gut by Bob, Goldberg remains standing on his feet after the kick. He then locks him in and nails him with an awe inspiring Northern Lights Suplex. Sapp goes toward his opponent and makes the cover: 1…2…, Bill Goldberg manages to kick out. Sapp this time manages to maintain his ease and go back to work. He returns grabbing Goldberg by the head and gets him back to a standing position. Sapp then gets Bill Goldberg up for a suplex and goes for it, however when applying it in mid-air Bill manages to reverse, sliding down of the grasp of his opponent and ending on his two feet on the canvas. Bob Sapp then turns around only to get planted by a Big Spinebuster. Bill starts taunting to the crowd feeling the momentum going on his favor.

Goldberg announces the end and he goes toward the corner, where once again he begins taunting for the Spear. Bob Sapp gets back to his feet and this time he goes with full speed for the spear, however Sapp is able to sidestep letting his opponent pass by, and instead Bill Goldberg connects the Spear on the referee. He turns around shocked and he walks right into a big boot from his opponent. Bob Sapp yells something to Paul Heyman on the outside. Heyman rushes and he gets a steel chair. He grabs the steel chair and goes to enter the ring, however, out from the back, and running down the ramp, Brock Lesnar makes his way down. Lesnar is able to circle the ring and he clashes Heyman knocking him down with a straight right hand. Lesnar then grabs the chair and he slides back to the ring. Bob Sapp is still distracted stomping all over the humanity of Goldberg. He turns around and gets blasted by a chair shot of Lesnar right on the head of his opponent. However, Brock is not over, and showing he’s not related to nobody, he picks Goldberg back to his feet, sets him up, and connects him with the F-5. He pulls Bob Sapp and sets him on top of Bill. Brock Lesnar walks toward the referee and gets him back to his senses. The referee sees the pinfall being made and he starts the count: 1…2…3.

Result: Bob Sapp defeats Goldberg

Styles: I can’t believe this, what has just happened? What did Brock just did here tonight?

However, Brock Lesnar is yet not over. He picks Bob Sapp back to his feet, puts him over his shoulders and he connects his opponent with the F-5. Brock Lesnar stands over both Goldberg and Bob Sapp, the two of them knocked out by the F-5.

JBL: I told you what you did here tonight, he destroyed both Bob Sapp and Goldberg here tonight.

Styles: He first got sure that Goldberg wasn’t able to do what he wasn’t able to do before, defeat Bob Sapp, and then, well, he wrecked everything in sight.

Part 2: Still to Come

HHHvsOrtoncopy-1.png

KennedyvsHardycopy.png

RVDvsCagecopy-1.png

TakerMessiahvsHenryHassancopy-1.png

The Leviathan

Reaction score
What a great first part! I have no idea that you're going to make the Edge/AJ Styles as your first match of the PPV. It was great but too bad Styles lost. I told you people! Teddie will win this one with an upset! Good to see how you use Teddie here, I wonder what willl happen next? Will Jericho do a payback or another superstar will step forward? The Bob Sapp/Goldberg is a powerhouse match, plus the ending is great, I thought Lesnar will turn heel again but not I am wrong Damn it! Lesnar just dominated Goldberg, will this turn into a Triple Threat? I am looking forward to Part 2 of this PPV.

Qwake

Great first part! That opening match was awesome! I thought AJ was going to win but The Rated R superstar got it. Nice to see MVP still with the Extreme title, that was a good match. All of the matches have been outstanding! The promos were also good and I will be coming back to read part 2 :D

Check out my new BTB if you want, YTW...

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

I'm convinced that if you were a writer for either WWE or TNA either show would improve dramastically. You use people better than they would be used in real life (like Goldberg, Sapp, Teddy). All the matches were incredible and you set the bar very high for yourself to follow up with part two.