Obama's uncle arrested in Massachusetts

• Thread starter The Rated R CMStar
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Evil Austin

Pick Your Poison Matches
Triple H and Randy Orton select each other opponents

My Guess is Randy Orton will play mind games and try to take out his partner Christian Cage, by forcing HHH and Cage to vs..Meanwhile Randy Orton is forced to face Edge ? Thats my guess.

AJ Styles in commentary
Edge vs Goldberg

My Guess is Goldberg will win, AJ will screw Edge over and add more to there match at the ppv.

MVP in commentary
Sabu vs Elijah Burke

Like above MVP attacks and forces Sabu to loose as just he is about to win.

KOTR Semifinals
CM Punk vs Mr. Kennedy

I see a Mr Kennedy win over Punk, Mr Kennedy is in line for a future Main Event level after winning the KOTR

RVD and Christian Cage sign their Uprising BTW Continental Title Match contract

I see a signing and a brawl that leaves Cage in a bloody mess..

looks interesting.. Ill check it out.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
This is going to be a good show. I am seeing HHH will drop the tag belts in no time and he will be the new champ. I am going to check out your next show.

Moonlight Drive

Pick Your Poison Matches
Triple H and Randy Orton select each other opponents

Since I think Trips is gonna break out of his tag with Cage, Orton V Cage which will add more pressure to the group. Orton may pick RVd, sort of an opponent reversal

AJ Styles in commentary
Edge vs Goldberg

Styles costs Edge the victory

MVP in commentary
Sabu vs Elijah Burke

MVP=Costing Sabu the match, as above

KOTR Semifinals
CM Punk vs Mr. Kennedy

I'm definitely pulling for Kennedy

RVD and Christian Cage sign their Uprising BTW Continental Title Match contract
Brawl between Cage/Trips and RVD/Orton me thinks

Umaga returns to BTW
All I can say is YAY!

Stop by WWU if you get a chance :)

The Rated R CMStar

BTW Show
Columbus Hall
Covina, Florida
Live

Before the show, we go backstage and see Triple H and Christian Cage backstage.

Cage: C’mon Hunter, you know I am the perfect man for the work, I can totally beat Randy Orton. C’mon, just give me the chance.

HHH: Don’t get me wrong Christian, but tonight, in the Pick your Poison…thing, you are my partner and all, but I am not selecting you.

Cage: But why? Don’t you trust me?

HHH: Oh no. I trust you. But see, you are already busy for tonight, you have that contract signing with RVD, and you know that our first objective is get both titles, and sending a message to Rob tonight is vital. As for Orton’s opponent, I already have one very well selected.

Christian: Who is he?

HHH: Let’s just say, that when I give the announcement, it will be a big, big announcement.

Pyro
Pyro
Pyro

Styles: Ladies and Gentleman, live from Covina, Florida, we come with a brand new edition of BTW.

JBL: And what a hell of a night we have ahead of us Joey, only you can ruin it for me.

Styles: Very funny John, but well, how about we get this show going.

“I’m Coming†plays to a lot of boos from the audience as MVP makes his way out, he comes in a fancy suit, and the BTW Extreme Title around his waist. He walks right to the announcing table.

MVP: MVP in the announcing table and that can only mean one thing, big things popping, little things stopping.

JBL: Hey, I heard the opposite thing about Joey’s sex life.

MVP: But hey, you always have MamaJuana for that huh!

“Arabian Beat†plays to a good reaction from the crowd as Sabu makes his way out. He makes his classic taunt and enters the ring, where he then stares at his opponent.

“Don’t Waste my Time†plays to some boos from the audience as Elijah Burke makes his way out. He greets MVP and then enters the ring.

Styles: Sabu facing Elijah Burke and what better way to get ready for his showdown with MVP, than facing former Extreme Champion Elijah Burke.

MVP: Elijah Burke a good friend of mine, probably the best athlete in this company, well, after me of course, but then of course, who is?

Sabu vs Elijah Burke

Sabu and Elijah Burke circle each other. They wait for a spot to attack each other. Sabu finally is the first to take offense, as he advances toward his opponent and attempts a low dropkick to the knees, however Elijah Burke is able to counter leaping over Sabu, making his opponent pass by. Sabu gets back to his feet and turns around, only to get caught by a straight forearm shot to the head. Elijah now catches the upperhand and he grabs the groggy Sabu, and starts nailing him with a series of straight right hands to the head of his opponent. He then continues his flurry of offense with a knee right to the middle section of his opponent. Elijah grabs Sabu by the arm and he throws him to the ropes. Sabu bounces back and Elijah Burke receives him with a Over the Head Belly to Belly Suplex, shades of Montel Vontavious Porter, watching closely at ringside. Elijah Burke follows up and he dashes to the ring ropes behind of him, then bounces right back and nails his opponent with an elbow drop right to the chest of his opponent. Elijah Burke makes the cover: 1…2…, Sabu manages to kick out. Elijah Burke gets back to his feet and wasting no time, he goes back to work. He grabs the right arm of Sabu and he extends it, then just viciously stomps over it. Sabu screams in pain and Burke realizes he has found a weak spot. He extends the limb of his opponent once again and stomps right over it for the second time. Burke makes the cover: 1…2…, Sabu kicks out for the second time. Elijah returns to his feet and he goes back to work on the arm of his opponent. He extends the right arm of Sabu once again, then nails it right with a jumping knee drop. Burke remakes the cover: 1…2…, Sabu gets one shoulder up avoiding being defeated once again. Elijah Burke gets back to a standing position and he stares at the referee, looking for a change of decision.

Styles: And Sabu once again, being able to kick out.

MVP: But Joey, don’t miss the point, he is draining Sabu, he is working on the arm, he’s creating some permanent damage.

JBL: Just like what he did three weeks ago to Chris Jericho’s leg.

Elijah Burke finally gives up on his attempt of getting the referee to reverse his decision and he goes to continue his attack. He grabs Sabu by the hair and gets him back to his feet, then weakens him with a kick to the middle section making him bend over in pain. He then grabs the right arm of Sabu and plants him with an Arm DDT. Elijah Burke then shows his arrogance as he mocks his opponent, imitating Sabu as he steals Sabu’s Magician of Arabia taunt. He then grabs his opponent by the leg and drags him close to the corner. He grabs the top rope and uses it as leverage, to lift himself in the air and then come down planting Sabu below with his Outer Limitz Elbow Drop, landing it right on the chest cavity of his opponent. Elijah Burke makes the cover: 1…2…, Sabu manages to somehow to get one shoulder up, keeping the match going much to the dismay of the Paragon of Virtue.

Styles: What resilience showed by Sabu here tonight!

MVP: You can call that resilience, but I’ll call that by its real name, MVP will call it stupidity.

Burke looks extremely frustrated right now. He goes to continue his work on his opponent and picks Sabu back to his feet. He then steps back going to plant him with a clothesline, however out of a sudden Sabu is able to duck it avoiding the attack. Elijah turns around only to get connected by a jumping implant DDT. Sabu remains on the canvas resenting his arm, while Burke seems knocked out after this maneuver. Sabu crawls toward his opponent and makes the cover: 1…2…, Elijah kicks out. Sabu gets back to a vertical standing and he guides his opponent up along with him. He then measures him and goes to attack him, however Burke reacts first blocking the punch of his opponent, then showing his boxing background, nails his 4-up Combo, knocking Sabu down to the canvas apparently knocked out. Elijah Burke announces the end of the match. He grabs Sabu and guides him back to a standing position. He grabs his arm and throws him toward the ropes, then as he goes to bounce back, Elijah Burke attempts a dropkick, however Sabu avoids it as he holds to the ropes, making Elijah Burke crash and burn, collapsing down to the canvas. Sabu resents his arm, but he then advances toward the floored Burke, performing a jackknife cover: 1…2…3.

Result: Sabu defeats Elijah Burke

Styles: Well Montel, what does this say to you?

MVP: It says to me that Sabu is a very lucky competitor, as he somehow defeated my man out there Elijah, but I am not Elijah Burke, I am the BTW Extreme Champion, I am Montel Vontavious Porter and I am Balling!

MVP gets up from the announcing table, removing his headgear. He lifts his title up high taunting to Sabu. Sabu invites MVP to enter the ring, however the BTW Extreme Champion throws his championship to his shoulder and then simply walks away, leaving an infuriated Sabu behind inside the ring.

We go backstage and we see Leticia Cline.

Cline: Ladies and Gentleman, please welcome my guest at this time, he is the BTW Continental Champion, Rob Van Dam!

Crowd pops.

Cline: Rob, it was informed on BTW.com early this week that you will defend your BTW Continental Championship against Christian Cage at Uprising. What are your thoughts?

RVD: Look Leticia, I am still a little battered from Souled Out and from last week, but the Whole Damn Show never, never turns down a challenge.

Crowd pops.

RVD: I hold this championship for a reason, to show that I am the very best, I take every and all comers, and if between that comers is a cheating scumbag like Christian Cage, then I will defend my belt against him, and beat him.

Cline goes to ask something else, but RVD grabs her hand and stops her, then he approaches the microphone to his mouth.

RVD: Christian, dude, you and your boyfriend Hunter want to hold all the belts around to satisfy whatever fantasy you to have, I don’t know about Randy, but you are going to go through me, through Rob…Van…Dam!

RVD grins and then walks away.

(Commercial)

Styles: We are back from the break and…

“Virtual Voodoo†plays to first a surprise reaction and seconded then by a lot of boos from the audience, as Umaga makes his way out, down the ramp and into the ring.

Styles: Oh my God! What a surprise, Umaga is back!

JBL: Right where he should be, and by god, he is now a monster with revenge on his mind.

Umaga taunts to the crowd, yelling some things. A crew members grabs a microphone and walks from the outside to the interior of the ring. He goes to hand the microphone to Umaga, however the Samoan just clutches him by the throat, and then plants him with the Samoan Bulldozer. Umaga then stares at the microphone laid at the canvas. He walks toward it and picks it up.

Umaga stares at the microphone a little confused, then slowly approaches it to his mouth.

Umaga: Graawwwh!

Crowd laughs as Umaga quickly takes the microphone away from his mouth. He calms down and then goes to speak again.

Umaga: Joe! Dudahakalonuha, Samoa! Samoa! Souled Out, kans dominant heicl kala.

Umaga drops the microphone and remains in the middle of the ring looking around the audience. Out of a sudden from in between the crowd on his back, Samoa Joe runs and jumps the barricade, then sneaks into the ring and tries to surprise Umaga, as he goes to set him quickly on the Coquina Clutch, the same that made him pass out two weeks ago. However, Umaga this time is able to reverse, he then grabs him by the throat, and nails Samoa Joe with the Samoan Spike.

JBL: Yes! The most dominant samoan in BTW, Umaga!

Styles: Samoa Joe tried to cheap shot Umaga once again and made him pass out to the Coquina Clutch for the second time, however, this time, Umaga was able to counter into a Samoan Spike.

Umaga stands on top of Samoa Joe before he finally leaves the ring.

(BTW goes BTW Nitro….soon)

Styles: That’s right, BTW Shows, this experience we are living right now, will soon be turned into BTW Nitro, right here on Spike TV.

JBL: The top program in cable right now will get even bigger.

Styles: But now, it’s time for the first take in our Pick your Poison challenge tonight.

“The Game†plays to a massive amount of boos from the audience as Triple H makes his way out from the back to the ring. He enters it and plays to the crowd, looks around and waits for his opponent.

Randy Orton steps out from the back, to a big pop from the crowd, and with a microphone in hand.

Orton: So Hunter, in the risk of sounding cheesy or corny in moments like this, I’m going to ask you, Triple H….are you ready?

Crowd pops as Randy Orton grin.

Orton: So I was supposed to pick an opponent for you. But you see, I was thinking backstage on who should face you, and I got boarded by not one, but two men, demanding me to be the ones facing you.

Crowd cheers in expectation.

Orton: And me, being the magnanimous man I am, I couldn’t refuse to neither. So Triple H, tonight you will not be facing one men, but you will be facing two, say hello to your opponents tonight, in a Handicap Match!

“Countdown†plays to a pop from the crowd as Test and Albert make their way out.

Styles: Well, Test and Albert! Triple H will face his past Tag Team title challengers all alone here tonight.

JBL: Seriousness, what the hell is wrong with Randy Orton?

Orton leaves returning to the back as the referee rings the bell.

Handicap Match
Triple H vs T&A

Triple H looks a little worried and he remains on his corner, thinking what to do about the challenge has in front of him. Test and Albert discuss on their corner on who should start the match. They finally both agree that Albert is the indicated to kick off the actions for their team. Triple H and Albert will be the first ones engaging in competition. They start circling each other, they finally go toward each other and The Game locks his opponent in a side headlock, however, quickly Albert gets the upperhand as he pushes his opponent away and looking to send him toward the ropes, however Triple H slides on the canvas stopping the speed of the push of his opponent, he then gets back to his feet, turning around then and storming toward his opponent, and he starts unloading a flurry of offense, as he starts nailing a series of straight right hands right to the head and face of his opponent, however Albert manages to retaliate the attack as he nails Triple H with a headbutt that makes him stagger back and away. Triple H falls to the canvas but gets quickly back to a standing position, turns around and storms again toward Albert, nailing him with a powerful clothesline, however the clothesline isn’t able to knock Albert down to the canvas, and instead Albert, showing Triple H how it is done, he nails him with a clothesline of his own sending him down to the canvas. Albert goes to his corner and he makes a quick tag to Test, that enters the match. Test enters the ring and he picks Triple H back to his feet, then starts his flurry of offense planting him with a series of straight right hands right to the head of Triple H. Test then steps back a little taking impulse and then he finally storms toward his opponent, planting him a Running Body Splash, that knocks Triple H down to the canvas. Test runs once again toward the ropes and comes right back, nailing Triple H down with an elbow drop. Test makes the cover: 1…2…, Triple H is able to kick out.

Test gets back to his feet and he grabs The Game by his hair, then guides him back to a standing position with him. Test weakens the Cerebral Assassin with a kick to the middle section, then, still by the hair, drags him toward his corner and he makes the tag back to Albert. Albert measures Triple H that is still bended on the canvas thanks to the toe kick to the middle section, and Albert continues that pain as he plants him with a field goal like kick right to the ribs that makes The Game roll away in pain. Albert wastes some time as he chats with Test on their corner and then the behemoth taunts to the crowd, he finally turns around afterwards looking to continue the offense on the bout, but right when he does, Triple H is right back on a standing position and he nails his opponent with a high knee strike, landing Albert right on the head of his opponent. Triple H then makes the cover: 1…2…, Albert is able to kick out. Triple H gets his opponent back to a standing position and grabs him by the arm, then throws him toward the ring ropes, however, when Albert bounces back he floors his opponent with a shoulder block down to the canvas. Albert now gets back to a standing position and when he does, he guides his opponent back up as well, until he gets Triple H up to a standing position. Albert then goes toward the ring ropes behind him and bounces back looking to attack Triple H, however when he does so, he gets caught in a sleeper out of nowhere by Triple H. Triple H applies all his strength on the sleeper hold, draining the energy out of his opponent, but however, and out of nowhere, Albert manages to counter after a while of being inside the lock, lifting his opponent up and planting him with a suplex. He then measures the floored Game and nails him with a leg drop right across the chest and throat of The King of Kings. Albert makes the cover: 1…2… ,Triple H is able to kick out.

Albert gets back to his feet and after looking around the audience, he announces the end taunting to his floored opponent. Albert then gets Triple H back to his feet and goes to set him for the final maneuver. Albert sets him and then gets his opponent up, looking for the Valdo Bomb, however when he gets his opponent up, Triple H manages to counter coming right back down nailing Albert on the back of the head with a Double Ax Handle. Triple H then kicks his opponent in the middle section and nails him with a DDT. Triple H makes the cover: 1…2…, Albert is able to kick out. Both men start getting back to their feet, with surprisingly Albert winning the horse race and recovering faster. He walks toward Triple H and guides him back to his feet. He sets him up for a Powerbomb, however The Game counters and he pushes Albert toward his corner, in which he knocks out unintentionally Test down of the apron and to the outside of the ring. The referee gets distracted with Test knocked out on the outside and he stares at him thrown out on the outside. Albert turns around and with the referee distracted Triple H hits a kick below the belt, in a grueling low blow. The Game then sets him up and plants him with the Pedigree. He makes the cover: 1…2…3

Result: Triple H pins Albert

Styles: Cheating, with traps, but I’ll be damned, The Game won.

JBL: That’s our next World Champion, a fine champion, a man who always overcomes the odds.

Triple H remains knocked on the ring, rolling, with a grin on his face celebrating his victory.

(Commercial)

Styles: We are back from the break and apparently, Chris Jericho has requested to Crushing C some air time, and he has been given it right now.

“Break Down the Walls†plays to a big pop from the crowd as Y2J makes his way out. He is in street clothes and enjoying the crowd reaction. He enters the ring with a microphone in hand.

Y2J: Ladies and Gentleman, jerichoholics of all ages, well, first and foremost, let me say welcome to BTW is Jericho!

Crowd pops.

Y2J: Now like I was saying, I went to the back, went into our GM’s office and demanded this little mic time to pour my heart out to my fans and tell them the scoop, tell them what’s going, tell them how the Sexy Beast is rocking since getting screwed out of the King of the Ring Tournament.

Crowd boos.

Y2J: Yeah I know, it sucks.

Crowd boos.

Y2J: As you know, last week, while Y2J was competing and bringing down the house with Samoa Joe, some junior decided to interfere and cost me my match. We all know Teddie Guerrero has some serious issues, but he has just taken them to a brand new level. In fact, let’s take a look at what really happened. Monkeys!

(We see what happened last week, with Teddie Guerrero coming out and distracting Chris Jericho, allowing Samoa Joe to roll him up and win the match)

Y2J: And so, but I just didn’t come out to run my mouth about last week and complain about what happened. No, see, Teddie Guerrero has been ducking me the entire week, he has been ducking all my calls, so tonight Teddie, I am calling you out in front of the world, let’s see if you have the nerve to bail me in front of Covina, Florida!

Crowd gives a cheap pop.

Y2J: And the world!

After a while of waiting, “I Lie, I Cheat, I Steal†plays to a lot of boos as Teddie Guerrero makes his way out. He looks mad and enters the ring.

Teddie: So Chris, what…

Y2J: Shut the hell up!

Crowd pops.

Y2J: So apparently now you have the balls to confront me, hey, at least this time you are face to face with me, coming in front, not from behind and costing me a match. Teddie, I told you, you were getting on my nerves, you were trying to find the fifth leg to the lion, and by god, junior you just found it.

Crowd pops.

Y2J: I don’t know how they do it on rip off land where you come from, but here on BTW, when you want a confrontation, when you have a problem with someone, you tell him right on his face and both of them solve it inside the ring, like men.

Teddie: Wait a minute esse, hold your horse right there. Are you saying you want to fight me?

Y2J: Fight you? That’s probably not the right way to put it. I want to beat you a bloody pulp, show you some respect, teach you to honor those who are not with us anymore, and make you tap out.

Teddie: Look esse, I don’t know why you keep talking about respecting the late or something like that, but I do know something, you need to respect me, and you need to start respecting my familia!

Crowd boos heavily.

Teddie: I am a Guerrero, that means warrior, and if you want to fight me, then you got it. But, but, not tonight.

Crowd boos.

Teddie: You and me, at Uprising homes. Let’s see if you can back down that big mouth of yours and defeat not only me, but the Guerrero legacy!

Chris Jericho looks obviously pissed. He finally explodes and goes to throw himself to Teddie Guerrero and attack him, however Teddie outfastens him and bails out of the ring, escaping from Chris Jericho getting out of the ring.

Styles: As you know, I am not commenting on Teddie Guerrero, but finally, finally someone is stepping on to end this non sense.

JBL: I don’t know what you have against the Guerrero family, I know them all for more than 20 years, and I can tell you right now, Teddie will put a hell of a fight against Chris Jericho at Uprising.

We go backstage and we see Jeremy Borash.

Borash: Ladies and Gentleman, standing next to me, he is the manager of the stars, please welcome Paul Heyman, along with his client, Bob Sapp!

Heyman: It’s Mr. Heyman for you Jeremy, although I do like the interaction you did, manager of the stars.

Borash: Ok, Mr. Heyman. Just moments away, your client’s opponent, Goldberg, will be going one on one with Edge. Do you think that could give Bob Sapp an early edge going into their match?

Heyman: I hope that wasn’t a real question Jeremy. Bob Sapp is a bonafide monster, he is unstoppable. He doesn’t need no advantages, he will defeat Goldberg even if he had one arm, hell, two arms, tied behind his back.

Crowd boos.

Heyman: Goldberg, and the rest of the BTW locker room, must accept that their time is over, that we have entered a bright new era, and that now, it’s time for only one thing…

Sapp: It’s Sapp time!

Sapp and Heyman walk away leaving Jeremy Borash behind.

(Commercial)

Styles: We are back and after a while of jaw action, it is time for some wrestling action.

“I am†plays to a mixed reaction, although receiving more boos, as AJ Styles makes his way out. He walks directly to the announcing table.

Styles: Ladies and Gentleman, announcing table got a boost as we are now joined by Mr. AJ Styles. AJ, a pleasure to have you with us.

JBL: Oh come on Joey, stop kissing ass.

AJ: C’mon JBL, he is just happy to be this close to some as phenomenal as I am.

“Metalingus†plays to a lot of boos from the audience as Edge makes his classic entrance out. He enters the ring and stares at AJ Styles.

“Goldberg’s March†plays to a massive ovation from the crowd as the camera accompanies Goldberg on his walk from his locker room to the ring. He finally enters the ring and the referee rings the bell.

Edge vs Goldberg

Edge and Goldberg circle each other, looking for a spot. Goldberg spot and grins, looking confident. Edge doesn’t seem to like that and starts insulting his opponent. They finally seem to go at it, but Edge retrieves changing him mind. However Goldberg doesn’t and he storms toward Edge, Edge backs down until finding himself trapped in a corner. Goldberg looks at him with a smile on his face, he then lifts him up and sits him on the top rope. Edge covers himself trying to protect from the attacks from Goldberg, but his opponent does nothing and back down, in clear demonstration he is messing around with Edge and trying to get inside the head of the Rated R Superstar. Edge climbs down from the corner and seems to be real angry this time. On this occasion he storms toward Goldberg, but Goldberg has a cooler head and he reacts earlier than Edge, back body dropping the Rated R Superstar. Goldberg then dashes to the ropes and plants the just gotten up Edge back to the down to the canvas with a tackle. He then dashes to the opposite ropes, Edge slides under the feet of Goldberg and Bill continues to the parallel threesome of ropes. Goldberg bounces back and the Rated R Superstar tries to connect a picture perfect dropkick, however Goldberg sees it coming all the way and gets out of the way, letting Edge crash and burn falling to the canvas failing the kick. Edge gets back to his feet confused and gets connected with a clothesline. Goldberg makes the cover: 1…2…, Edge kicks out. Goldberg picks Edge by the hair and lifts him back to a standing position. He slaps him in the head a little mocking him and getting in the head of Edge, only to then Scoop Slam him. Goldberg waits to see some kind of reaction on Edge, and when he notices him getting back to his feet, he dashes to the ropes behind the Rated R Superstar and plants Edge with a clothesline right to the back of the neck. Goldberg once again makes the cover: 1…2…, Edge kicks out.

AJ: Ouch, that had to hurt!

JBL: Damn Goldberg, always brutalizing our top tier talent.

Goldberg picks Edge back to his feet intend on continuing his offense. He sets him up for a suplex. He goes for it but in mid air Edge reverses the maneuver and lands on his feet right behind Bill Goldberg, planting him with the Edge-O-Matic. Right on that position Edge stretches and grabs the leg of Goldberg making a cover: 1…2…, Goldberg kicks out. Edge gets back to his feet and now he is on control, as he begins to stomp Goldberg on the chest and then on the head. After a while of putting the boots on his opponent, Edge starts driving his elbow in a series of elbow drops right to the heart of Goldberg. Edge then hits a jumping stomp on the knee cap of Goldberg, using that as a prelude to his next offensive maneuver. Edge grabs both legs of Goldberg and starts setting the Edgecator, however Goldberg kicks Edge on the behind sending him away against the ropes avoiding the submission move. Goldberg is up to his knees when Edge bounces back, and taking advantage of the position Goldberg is in, he merciless kicks him right on the gut. Goldberg fights through the pain and remains on his knees, refusing to fell to the canvas. Edge dashes once again to the ropes and for the second consecutive time he delivers a vicious kick to the middle section of Goldberg, that releases a scream of pain, but he continues to show his bravery and determination as he doesn’t collapse to the canvas. Edge seems to be very frustrated and angry and one more time he dashes to the ropes behind him. He bounces back and goes for the third consecutive kick, however the trifecta is not completed as Goldberg blocks the attempt by grabbing the foot of the Rated R Superstar. He slowly, resenting the pain on his ribs begins getting back to his feet. He finally recovers a standing position and, still grabbing the foot of Edge, makes his opponent spin. When Edge finally stops spinning, Goldberg sends him to the canvas with a straight right hand landing right between the eyes of Edge.

Goldberg feels the momentum and doesn’t let Edge take a moment to rest and heal his injuries, as he picks him back up. He grabs him by the throat and Military Presses him. Goldberg walks around the ring with the Rated R Superstar above himself. Goldberg finally concludes his attack as he Front Powerslams Edge. Goldberg makes the cover: 1…2…, Edge kicks out. Goldberg makes a second cover: 1…2…, Edge kicks out again. Goldberg gets back to his feet and he walks toward the corner. He then does the unthinkable and climbs to the second rope, where he taunts for Edge, waiting for the him to get back to his feet. Edge pulls himself back to a standing position, putting his knee on the canvas first and then fully incorporating. Goldberg immediately leaps in the air looking to connect some Rated R Superstar, however Edge stops him in mid air with a toe kick that lands right on the middle section of Goldberg, causing more pain to the previously attacked ribs of Goldberg. Edge kicks him once again in thee gut and plants Goldberg with a rolling neckbreaker. The Rated R Superstar makes the cover: 1…2…, Goldberg kicks out. Edge puts one knee on the canvas, Edge using it as support or as a base. He begins to hit some punches that land straight on the face of Goldberg. The referee starts counting Edge out for the DQ: 1…2…3….4…, Edge doesn’t seem to want to stop, so the referee, causing a huge pop from the crowd, pulls Edge back to his feet stopping the assault of Edge. The referee distances himself from Goldberg and asks Edge to follow him. Edge does so but he hits a cheap shot to Goldberg that passes unnoticed by the referee as he stomps the face of Goldberg. The referee verbally grounds the Rated R Superstar, warning him about the DQ if he attempts something similar again or doesn’t follows his instructions.

AJ: Damn Edge, always looking for a way to cheat. But for some reason, it is me who costs him his matches.

Edge goes back to the match and to his offense, and picks up right where he left, as he once again stomps the face of Bill Goldberg. The Rated R Superstar stares at the corner and he walks toward it. Now is Edge the one to climb up on it, but he does so up to the top rope. There he wais for Goldberg to get back on his feet. Goldberg gets back to his senses. He first grabs his face punished by the repeated stomping by Edge and then his ribs, that outdo the face in pain. He turns around to the corner Edge is waiting and immediately, as a ticker that goes off, Edge leaps and plants Bill Goldberg with a flying crossbody. However, on the canvas, Goldberg surprisingly rolls Edge and ends on top of him. The crowd goes crazy as the referee starts the pinfall count: 1…2… Edge kicks out. Both wrestlers get to their feet. Edge comes close to Goldberg and immediately slaps him. He then takes his sight apart of him. Edge works the crowd and taunts, thinking that he knocked Goldberg out with the slap, however he turns around and Goldberg runs toward him and tackles him all the way to the corner. Now on the corner, Goldberg begins repeatedly to drive his elbow to the gut of the Rated R Superstar, connecting tackle after tackle after tackle. Goldberg separates from the corner and let Edge come to him, effect from all the punishment suffered he comes to the front, walking right to the arms of Goldberg that plants him with a Belly-to-Belly suplex. Goldberg feels the momentum going on his favor and he explodes once he returned to a standing position. The Belly-to-Belly was so powerful that Edge almost, thanks to all the inertia created by it, ends on his feet. Goldberg bounces to the ropes and puts an end to the standing position of Edge by planting him with a Big Boot that lands right on the jaw of the Rated R Superstar.

Goldberg taunts to the crowd and he then goes toward the corner, where he starts taunting Edge, waiting for him to get back to his feet. Edge finally gets back to a standing position, and then turns around getting on front of the corner where Goldberg is waiting for him. Goldberg immediately dashes toward Edge looking for the spear, however the Rated R Superstar manages somehow to roll out of the way and to the outside of the ring. Edge remains on the outside as the referee starts the count: 1…2…3…4, Edge walks up the ramp and motions as if he doesn’t care about the match, 5…

AJ: Oh hell no! Wait a minute, I’ll come right back.

AJ Styles gets up from the announcing table, circles the ring running and reaches Edge. He then grabs him and throws him back to the inside of the ring. Edge gets up inside the ring and stares at AJ Styles, obviously pissed off at AJ Styles avoiding him from walking out on his match. Edge turns around only to get planted by an Spear by Goldberg. Goldberg makes the cover: 1…2…3.

Result: Goldberg defeats Edge.

JBL: I hope AJ Styles isn’t actually thinking in coming back, damn him, damn him to hell, he cost my man another match!

Styles: He just avoided Edge from walking out. In my mind, he did the right thing.

Goldberg taunts to the crowd celebrating, however, out of nowhere, Bob Sapp slides to the inside of the ring and gets right behind of Goldberg. Goldberg finally turns around and Sapp kicks him in the gut, sets him and then plants him with the Sapp Bomb. Bob taunts to the crowd over the floored Goldberg, but he’s not over with him. He walks toward the corner and climbs to the second rope, then leaping and coming down squashing Goldberg below with the Sapp Splash. Bob Sapp taunts to the crowd as he stares at the floored and knocked out Goldberg.

JBL: And thank god, everything is good in the world now.

Styles: I can’t believe this. How Goldberg can have a real chance of winning if he keeps getting attacked by Bob Sapp?

(Commercial)

Styles: We are back and it’s time to keep the matches rolling, and time for the semifinals of the King of the Ring tournament.

JBL: Who will advance to the finals Joey? Who will get to fight with the lights so bright at Uprising with the throne on the line.

“This Fire Burns†plays to a good ovation from the crowd as CM Punk makes his way out. He plays to the crowd saluting some fans and then he enters the ring.

“Turn up the Trouble†plays to a lot of boos form the audience as Mr. Kennedy comes out. He ignores fans on the front row and arrogantly makes his way down to the ring. He enters and the referee rings the bell.

KOTR Semifinals
CM Punk vs Mr. Kennedy

CM Punk and Kennedy circle each other. They continue this for a while until they finally advance toward one another, entering in a test of strength and starting a collar elbow tie up. They brawl across the ring and take their brawl all the way to a corner, in which they maintain their exchange. The referee steps up and separates both opponents, avoiding them to continue their brawl. Both men return to the middle of the ring and advance toward each other once again, restarting their chain wrestling competition. This time, CM Punk gets the advantage, as he locks his opponent in a side headlock, however, Kennedy quickly counters as he drives his elbow to the middle section making CM Punk release the hold, and Kennedy then locks the straightedge superstar on a hold of his own, as he gets Punk inside a front facelock. Mr. Kennedy drains and drains on the maneuver, looking to end the match for CM Punk, however the straightedge superstar is able to counter as he lifts his opponent on the air, then dropping him and planting him with a suplex. Punk makes the cover: 1…2…, Kennedy kicks out, however CM Punk holds on to his leg and tries to, using the same impulse of the kick out from Kennedy, lock his opponent in a Boston Crab, however Ken Kennedy avoids being turned over and be put in the maneuver as he uses his free leg to kick CM Punk away. Punk is staggered toward the ropes and bounces back right to where Kennedy is, now back to a standing position, and Ken Kennedy looks to nail CM with an arm drag, however CM Punk blocks the attempt of his opponent, side steps, and hip tosses Ken Kennedy down to the canvas. CM Punk raises both his arms taunting to the crowd, and Kennedy starts recovering on his back. Punk turns around and catches Ken Kennedy getting back to his feet. CM Punk storms toward him and nails him with a clothesline, squashing him head first to the corner.

CM Punk takes distance and taunts to the crowd, lifting both his arms. He then storms toward the cornered Ken Kennedy and nails him with a Monkey Flip, sending Ken Kennedy flying across the ring and landing almost in the middle of the ring. CM Punk climbs to the top rope and then leaps coming down and nailing Ken Kennedy with a moonsault. He makes the cover: 1…2…, Ken Kennedy is able to kick out. CM Punk gets his hair out of his face and gets back to his feet. He gets Ken Kennedy up with him as well. Punk starts his flurry of offense and nails him with a series of straight right hands. Kennedy then steps back creating some room in between he and his opponent, then spins looking to hit his Spinning Yakuza kick to the gut of Ken Kennedy, however Kennedy is able to counter as he grabs the boot of Punk. CM jumps a little over his foot trying to catch some balance and then goes for an enziguiri, however Ken Kennedy ducks the kick making his opponent fail, crashing and burning down the canvas. Mr. Kennedy measures his opponent then and connects CM Punk with an elbow drop right across the back. Kennedy turns CM Punk around and makes the cover: 1…2…, CM Punk is able to get kick out keeping the match going. Kennedy looks a little frustrated and he then grabs CM Punk by the hair and guides him back to his standing position. Kennedy grabs Punk by the face and starts badmouthing him. He then ends the humiliation by slapping the taste right out of his mouth. CM Punk looks everywhere watching the crowd’s reaction. CM Punk then answers back the attack of Ken Kennedy with a roundhouse kick straight to the head of his opponent. Kennedy somehow maintains on his standing position, but he is groggy. CM Punk goes to continue his offense and dashes to the ring ropes behind of him. He bounces back and plants Kennedy down to the canvas with a clothesline.

CM Punk and Kennedy both get back to their feet and run toward each other, and for the second time Punk knocks his opponent down with a clothesline. Punk gets his right arm on the air taunting to the crowd. He then picks Ken Kennedy back to his feet, weakens him with a toe kick right to the middle section, and grabs him. CM Punk spins along with Kennedy and then throws his opponent to the outside of the ring. Kennedy gruels on the outside floor. CM Punk looks around the arena looking at the fans react. He then runs to the ring ropes behind him, bounces back, and dashes to the other side of the ring, then flying through the ropes and connecting Mr. Kennedy with a Suicide dive. The straightedge superstar taunts to the crowd on the outside of the ring, then picks Ken Kennedy and gets him back to his feet, to then throw him back to the inside of the ring. CM Punk slides back to the inside of the ring and covers his opponent: 1…2…, Ken Kennedy is able to kick out. CM Punk gets back to his feet and he taunts to the crowd, announcing the end of the match. He picks Mr. Kennedy back to his feet and gets him over his shoulders, looking to hit the GTS, however, when he goes to connect it, Ken Kennedy is able to avoid it and lands perfectly over his two feet on the canvas. Punk turns around only to get toe kicked on the middle section and nailed by a DDT. Ken Kennedy is the one making the cover: 1…2…, CM Punk is able to kick out. Ken Kennedy looks a little angry and frustrated about the straightedge superstar being able to kick out. He grabs both legs of CM Punk, set them, and then he passes over CM Punk, locking his opponent in a Texas Cloverleaf. CM Punk screams in pain, as Kennedy applies more strength to the hold, and sits over the lower back of his opponent even more increasing the pain of the submission maneuver.

After a while in the maneuver, CM Punk seems to be fading away in pain, however, CM Punk gets back to his senses as the crowd cheers his name. Punk starts crawling toward the ropes and he finally is able to reach the bottom rope, forcing Ken Kennedy to release the hold. Mr. Kennedy shows no intention of letting his opponent go, and so the referee intervenes and grabbing Kennedy, he takes him away. Meanwhile, CM Punk passes under the ropes and ends on the apron, getting quickly back to his feet pulling himself up. Kennedy gets away from the referee and goes toward CM Punk, however Punk nails a kick over the ropes and right to the head of his opponent. Kennedy remains groggy, he then turns around and CM Punk springboards, looking to connect Mr. Kennedy with a Springboard Clothesline, however Kennedy out of nowhere is able to counter, as he sticks his knee out and Punk clashes with it gut first. Mr. Kennedy guides the hurt Punk back to his feet, sets him up, and then plants him with the Mic’s Check. Kennedy makes the cover: 1…2…3.

Result: Mr. Kennedy defeats CM Punk

Styles: As much as I hate to say it, Mr. Kennedy picks up a hell of a win here tonight.

JBL: Why do you hate it? I am begging you not to be biased, why does it surprise you? Mr. Kennedy is the future, and now, he is on the finals of the tournament.

We go backstage and we see Muhammed Hassan and Mark Henry dragging something on the floor. As they walk by and the camera shot opens, we are able to see that it is a bloody, beaten Messiah what they are dragging.

Hassan: This gotta attract him.

Henry: This has to. If this doesn’t bring him, then I don’t know what the hell will.

Hassan and Henry continue dragging Messiah, however, out of a sudden, they see a curious shadow being projected on the wall. They turn around and find face to face with The Undertaker.

Taker: So you’re looking for me.

Mark Henry immediately advances toward The Undertaker and both men start trading punches. Henry seems to be getting the upperhand with clubs to the back, however the Deadman recovers the control with an uppercut right to the throat. He then grabs him and throws him to the wall. Muhammed Hassan sees all this and avoids any contact, as he turns around and leaves running away. Mark Henry grabs his head, gets back to his feet and escapes as well. Taker grabs Messiah and guides him back to his feet, then holds him maintaining him standing.

(Commercial)

Styles: We are back from the break and it’s time to make an Uprising match official.

JBL: There’s something about contract signings that I love, and it’s time for another one.

We see Crushing C in the middle of the ring, with a table set and a red carpet covering the ring. He is holding a clipboard.

Crushing C: Ladies and Gentleman, I am a busy man, I have bigger things to thing about that being out here, like for example, think of ways of keeping Rikishi away from our running arenas, but businesses are businesses, and we are tonight for exactly that, business.

Crowd pops.

Crushing C: Next time you catch us on PPV is Uprising, and between the many interesting matches you will get to see, there is one in which the BTW Continental Championship is on the line.

A small “RVD†chant breaks from the crowd.

Crushing C: So, without further due, let’s get this signing under way. He is the challenger, and one half of the current BTW Tag Team Champions, the Instant Classic, Christian Cage!

“Just Close your Eyes†plays to a lot of boos from the audience as Christian Cage comes out, in a completely ridiculous looking suit. He is grinning and then enters the ring.

Crushing C: (Smiling) Looking sharp there eh, Christian! And introducing his opponent, the current BTW Continental Champion, and the man defending the belt at Uprising, Rob Van Dam!

“One of a Kind†plays to a nice reception from the crowd as RVD makes his way out, wearing one of his BTW T-shirts, and the BTW Continental Championship wrapped around his waist. He enters the ring and taunts to the crowd. They get face to face.

Crushing C: Gentleman, gentleman, let’s keep civilized. This is strictly business. Let’s start with our challenger. Christian Cage, if you would please sign on the contract.

Crushing C hands the clipboard to Christian, that quickly signs it.

Crushing C: Very well, now the champion. Rob, if you might.

Rob takes the clipboard out of the hands of the GM. He stares at it firmly.

Crushing C: C’mon Rob.

RVD stares at Crushing C, then looking firmly at him signs the contract.

Crushing C: Ladies and Gentleman, it’s official, Rob Van Dam will defend his BTW Continental Championship against Christian Cage at Uprising.

Crowd pops.

Crushing C: Any last comments gentleman?

RVD clears his throat on the microphone meaning he has something to say.

RVD: Look, I signed this contract and all, but it’s time to come clean, it’s time to tell the truth, and dude, I don’t know why the hell I am in a match against Christian. I mean, last time I checked, Christian hasn’t done anything worthy of a title match, well, you know, besides being Triple H’s bitch.

Crowd cheers at the comment.

RVD: Last time I checked, to win a title match you had to enter this ring and sweat, you had to enter this ring and bled, suffer, and gain your opportunity, not make a little plan with your boyfriend and then go cry for a match to our GM.

RVD points at Crushing C and crowd boos at the GM.

RVD: But I signed, why? Because the Whole Damn Show never backs down from a match dude, and at Uprising, deserving or not, I am beating you and I am retaining my BTW Continental Championship! Because I am R…V…

Christian: Stop it. So know I am the one undeserving to be where I am? Rob, I know your brain is damaged from everything you have smoked on your life, but don’t you know who you’re talking to? I am the Instant Classic, I am Captain Charisma, all this peeps idolize me.

Crowd boos.

Christian: I deserve that BTW Continental Title match just for being who I am. I am the current BTW Tag Team Champion, I am former Intercontinental Champion, European Champion, and I am a former multiple, multiple I said, World Champion, something you can’t say.

Crowd boos as RVD looks a little offended.

Christian: Ohh, apparently I touched a soft spot. But RVD, that’s the true, I just gave you the lowdown, if you didn’t know, now you know.

RVD: Christian, dude, you shouldn’t have gone there.

Rob Van Dam drops the microphone and he leaps landing on top of Christian Cage, and starts planting him with a series of straight right hands. Crushing C quickly gets out of the ring. Rob Van Dam continues planting him with punches, until he apparently knocks Cage down. RVD goes to the corner and he climbs to the top rope, however when he turns around looking for the Five Star Frog Splash, Christian Cage gets back to his senses and he rolls out of the ring, escaping from any further confrontation. Christian Cage walks over the ramp as he then stares at RVD, that destroys the table inside the ring, fired up and taunting to the crowd.

(Commercial)

Styles: We are back, and after seeing a BTW Continental Championship confrontation, we are bound to see match with BTW World Heavyweight Championship implications.

JBL: Triple H was forced to face both Test and Albert, now it’s his turn to choose Randy Orton’s opponent, and I hope he makes him face an entire battalion.

“Voices†plays to a big ovation from the crowd as Randy Orton makes his way out, with the BTW World Heavyweight Championship over his shoulder. He plays to the crowd inside the ring and then waits for his opponent announced by The Game.

Triple H appears on the Titantron.

HHH: Well Randy, earlier tonight you pulled a fast one on me didn’t you. You tried to play smart and put me in the ring against two men, but me, being that damn good, beat them without even breaking into sweat.

Crowd boos.

HHH: But you see son, I am a lot smarter than that. I don’t need two guys to hamper you. I just need one, effective monster. I was able to go backstage, and get a guy that was willing to get into that ring with you and destroy you. So Randy, let me introduce you to your opponent…

“Big†plays to a lot of boos as The Big Show makes his way out. Big Show looks impressive on his way down the ramp, he then enters the ring and confronts Randy Orton. The referee rings the bell.

Randy Orton vs The Big Show

Randy Orton stares at Big Show, trying to think of a way to break some offense on his opponent. Orton finally breaks in offense and he dashes toward his opponent, however, Big Show shows that the strategy of rushing in was wrong from Randy Orton and nails him with a stiff clothesline. Big Show then places his boot right across the chest of his opponent, and then just walks right across of it, making Orton contort in pain. Big Show grabs Randy Orton and he gets him back to his feet, then he just tosses him like rag doll toward the corner. Big Show takes impulse and storms toward the cornered champion, however somehow Randy Orton is able to counter as he sticks his boot on the way and plants it right on the head of The Big Show stopping his run. Big Show turns around holding his jaw and giving his back to the Legend Killer. Orton comes out of the corner and he storms toward him looking for a bulldozer, however when he is on the air about to nail it, Big Show catches him right in that position, and then drops him nailing him with a sideslam. Big Show walks over the BTW World Champion for the second time crushing bones and humanity below him. He then dashes to the ring ropes in front of him, bounces back and nails Randy Orton below with a leg drop across the chest and throat of his opponent. Big Show gets back to his feet and taunts to the crowd saying one more time. He dashes to the ropes once again, comes right back and plants his opponent with a second leg drop, making Randy Orton contort grabbing his throat and coughing as an effect of the maneuver. The Big Show makes the cover: 1…2…, Randy Orton kicks out. Big Show gets back to his feet, almost unaffected by the kick out, and guides Randy Orton back to his feet. He gets him and lifts him up in the air, only to then unceremoniously drop him below in a back body drop like maneuver. Big Show repeats the pinfall: 1…2…, Randy Orton is able to kick out for the second time and keep the match going.

Big Show returns back to a standing position once again, and soon then, he guides Randy Orton up with him to continue his attack. He grabs Randy Orton by the arm and throws him toward the ring ropes. Randy Orton bounces back and The Big Show shows his power and he catches him and lifts him up in the air, Military Pressing him. The Big Show walks across the ring for a few seconds, carrying his opponent up in the air as the giant shows his power. The Big Show then walks close to the ropes, and merciless, just drops Randy Orton onto the outside of the ring, and with such power that Randy Orton lands head first against the ring area barricade. Some fans touch Randy Orton as he collapses down to the floor. Big Show grins as he tells the referee to start the count: 1…2…3…4…5…, apparently Big Show changed his mind and he goes to the outside of the ring. He picks Randy Orton back up, helping him get back to his standing position, only to then Irish Whip toward the ring post, to which the Legend Killer clashes head first. Big Show grins staring at the floored Randy Orton, then goes back to the interior of the ring. The referee looks confused but he restarts the count out for the floored Randy Orton: 1…2…3…4…5…6…, Randy Orton starts getting back to his senses. Big Show looks a little angry and he pressures the referee to continue and to fasten his count, 7…8…9…, somehow Randy Orton is able to pick himself up and slide back to the inside of the ring. However, as soon as he returns to the ring, Big Show goes back to work, and he begins putting the boots on him, stomping all over his back. Show bends over and he grabs Randy Orton, then start getting him back to his feet. He finally gets the World Champion up back to a normal standing, and he then measures him for a big right hand, however out of nowhere Randy Orton snaps back to his senses and nails a straight right hand to the massive head of his opponent.

Randy Orton continues his flurry of offense as he continues landing straight right hands to the head of The Big Show. He realizes he has the upperhand and he goes to further weaken his opponent as he plants Big Show with his European Uppercut, then rolls over his own base and nails his opponent with a straight right hand, rotate once more and end his flurry of offense with a second big European Uppercut. However, even though the impact was big, it doesn’t manage to knock The Big Show. Randy Orton steps back creating some room and then nails The Big Show with a picture perfect dropkick, that connects on the upper chest of the giant, finally knocking him down. Randy Orton crawl toward him and makes the cover: 1…2…, Big Show kicks out throwing Randy Orton up in the air across the ring. Randy Orton jumps right back to his feet and advances toward his opponent, and starts putting the boots on him, stomping all over him. Randy then, like an scorpion, starts walking in circles around the giant, stomping on every exposed limb he finds. Orton kicks the right arm of The Big Show close to the body of the giant, then leaps going to nail his opponent with a jumping high knee drop, however on the last moment The Big Show is able to roll out of the way making his opponent crash and burn. Orton remains kneeled on the canvas as The Big Show gets back to his feet and then dash toward the set of ring ropes behind of him. Big Show bounces back and he nails Randy Orton with a boot right to the face bringing him down from his knees to the canvas knocked out. The Big Show taunts to the crowd showing his power. He then grabs Randy Orton by the arm and drags him toward the corner, as he prepares the territory for his devastating Vader Bomb. Big Show leaves then Randy Orton motionless thrown on the canvas as he starts climbing the ropes. Big Show goes to connect the maneuver but Randy Orton gets back to his feet and gets away, escaping the chance of getting planted.

Randy Orton gets himself together, then dashes toward The Big Show, that is still climbed on the ropes with his back turned to the inside of the ring. He goes to make contact but before he can The Big Show just sticks out his boot, driving it to the middle section of his opponent, and with such strength that he knocks Randy Orton down to the canvas. The Big Show finds everything in position and he lets himself go, nailing the Legend Killer below with the Vader Bomb, punishing the ribs, which have been the target of pain during the match. Big Show has a huge smile on his face. He picks a not moving Randy Orton back to his feet, sets him up, and then just squashes him as he plants him with the Final Cut. Orton is not moving and Big Show announces the end of the match, lifting his right arm and yelling to the crowd. He realizes Orton will not get back to his feet using his own means. Big Show picks him back to his feet and holds him standing with his left hand alone, only to then grab him by the throat with his right arm. Big Show walks toward the middle of the ring, and then lifts Randy Orton up in the air with the intention to the drop him connecting the Showstopper, however when he is about to drop his opponent, Randy Orton counters in middle air and nails the giant with an RKO out of nowhere. Orton takes his time but he manages to crawl toward his opponent and make the cover: 1…2…3.

Result: Randy Orton defeats The Big Show

JBL: Well I’ll be damned. The kid defeated the giant.

Styles: But he might have gotten fractured ribs on the road.

Randy Orton celebrates getting back to his feet holding his ribs in pain. However, out of nowhere, Triple H appears in the ring and starts attacking him. Triple H knocks Randy Orton down to the canvas and The Game stomps all over his ribs, aggravating the possible injury, Triple H then slides out of the ring, and from below the apron he takes out the sledgehammer. The Game looks viciously at Orton, that struggles to get back to his feet. Randy Orton finally recovers his standing position and turns around, only to walk right into a shot from the sledgehammer right to his ribs. Orton drops to the canvas coughing blood.

Styles: Oh my God! Why? Why would Triple H do something like this?

JBL: Why? Because he wants to be World Champion damn it! And with what happened tonight, he might just be it by default.

Triple H celebrates over the floored and bloodied Randy Orton as signal goes to an end.

UpRisingPostercopy3.png

BTW World Heavyweight Championship
Randy Orton(c) vs Triple H

BTW Extreme Championship
Extreme Rules Match

MVP(c) vs Sabu

Goldberg vs Bob Sapp

Edge vs AJ Styles

KOTR Finals
Mr. Kennedy vs Samoa Joe/Jeff Hardy

BTW Continental Title Match
RVD(c) vs Christian Cage

The Undertaker and Messiah vs Mark Henry and Muhammed Hassan

Chris Jericho vs Teddie Guerrero

Evil Austin

HERE ARE MY PREDICTIONS FOR THE PPV...

Ill review the show soon, as I post this I have to go for a shower. expect a review soon.

BTW Extreme Championship
Extreme Rules Match
MVP(c) vs Sabu

Goldberg vs Bob Sapp

Edge vs AJ Styles

KOTR Finals

RVD(c) vs Christian Cage

Edit that review i did promise here it is...

Best match - Main Event by far, man that was a great build up and great match with HHH saying it would be someone that would shock everyone and saying its not cage It really brought hype to it and you made the match work nicely..
Worst match - none.. once again instead of recaps the old CMS is back.
Best Promo - The crushing C contract signing one was the best...
Worst Promo - Probably the Umaga one, didn't really get into that one imo.

Moonlight Drive

BM: I liked the Edge/Goldberg match, simply because I love the feud between the two.

WM: All were good, but if there was one I didn't like as much as the rest probably Trips VS T & A

BP: The contract signing

WP: N/A

AF: Loved Umaga coming back and him cutting a 'promo'. Should be a great feud between Umaga and Joe

Plug: Check out my latest WWU show if you get a chance

xtremebadass

BM: Orton vs. Big Show, was quite the match, classic ending, it through me back to Orton vs. Taker *flashback!*

WM: N/A

BP: Y2J's, I love Jericho promos, that's why he gets most mic time on my show because his promos are great to write

WP: N/A Good job

AC: Loved the show CMS, really great matches, the Crushing C promo wasn't bad either, the PPV looks amazing.

BTW Extreme Championship
Extreme Rules Match
MVP(c) vs Sabu

Goldberg vs Bob Sapp

Edge vs AJ Styles

KOTR Finals

RVD(c) vs Christian Cage

Switchy

Reaction score
BM: CM Punk/Kennedy, you used both men well in the match, using good heel tactics for Kennedy and I'm also surprised Punk landed a moonsault, WWE should let him add that to his moveset if he can perform 1 because, I could see him doing it.
WM: Sabu/Burke I know it sounds weird but I couldn't really see a "connection" between the two superstars and Sabu didn't really do much until right at the very end but it did make Burke look like he was dominating Sabu
BP: Y2J promo, same old classic stuff with the great lines he uses week in week out in btb's and he did in real life and just because its Y2J I still love it!
WP: Hass/Henry/'Taker, don ethe job but still, the dialogue was just average but as I siad it still done the job
AC: Great all-round show which I enjoyed from start to finish and here's my predictions for Up Rising:

BTW Extreme Championship
Extreme Rules Match
MVP(c) vs Sabu

Goldberg vs Bob Sapp

Edge vs AJ Styles (I see some sort of no contest, double contout sorta thing happening)

KOTR Finals
Mr. Kennedyvs Samoa Joe/Jeff Hardy

RVD(c) vs Christian Cage

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Here are my prediction's for the "Uprising" pay per view...

BTW Extreme Championship
Extreme Rules Match

MVP(c) vs Sabu

Goldberg vs Bob Sapp

Edge vs AJ Styles

KOTR Finals

RVD(c) vs Christian Cage

The Rated R CMStar

BTWLOGO.png
Preview

Opportunism. A word that flashes through the mind of anyone when we think about the actions of Triple H last week. Randy Orton had gone through an escruciating match against The Big Show. However, that didn't stop Triple H to end what his Pick Your Poison choice started, and beat Randy Orton with his sledgehammer. The old saying goes, when the cat is gone the mice play, and this week that applies, as Randy Orton will not be in attendance, and Triple H, the Number One Contender, will take advantage and hold his Throne Recovery Party. What kind of celebration does the King of Kings will hold?

However, when you say opportunism a name comes often more faster, and that name is Edge. However, last week it didn't go as well, as when he tried to run away and escape from his match against Goldberg, his opponent at Uprising AJ Styles sent him right back to the ring, sent him right to a Spear. This week, we will get no far than a classic when AJ Styles goes one on one against CM Punk. Edge will tell you that he has gotten screwed by AJ Styles in the last couple of weeks, will he be looking to screw him this time?

Edge tries to escape from Goldberg, but one that will not do that is Bob Sapp, when those two meet this Sunday at Uprising. After trading blows and brawls, who will send the last message going into their all out war?

A dangerous third wheel in this ecuation is Brock Lesnar, however, he has mantain himself sidelined from the rivalry between Sapp and Goldberg. This week, he will be in action. Will he try to make such an impact that gets both of Bill and Bob's attention?

The Undertaker and Messiah usually fly solo, however, on the last couple of weeks they have saved each other from the attacks and intentions of Muhammed Hassan and Mark Henry. However, just as last week Messiah was caught alone, this time, The Deadman will have to face the odds once again, as he goes in handicap against both Hassan and Henry. Will Mark Henry and Muhammed Hassan accomplish to end the career of Taker before their Uprising encounter, or will Messiah get involve again and help his tag team parnter?

MVP is brash, young, arrogant, talented, and in the last weeks, extremely humilliated, and thanks to the actions of Sabu. In their verbal exchange, it was MVP who ended leaving the ring with his tail between his legs, and last week he had to sit down and walk away after an impressive win of Sabu over Elijah Burke. This week however, MVP has said he wants to focus on Sabu, the person, and hosting the VIP Lounge, he will invite a person from Sabu's past, that knows him well. Who has MVP invited?

Rivalries put together make for amazing matches, and that is what we will be getting when Rob Van Dam teams up with Chris Jericho, to face Christian Cage and Teddie Guerrero. RVD, the reigning BTW Continental Champion will join his rivalry with Christian Cage over the belt, with the rivalry between Teddie Guerrero and Chris Jericho, over the pride of the late ones. What will go down in this tag team slobber knocker?

The King of the Ring tournament has reached levels of excitement never seen before, and on the last show before Uprising, we will see the last semifinal match. Mr. Kennedy secured his spot on the finals by defeating CM Punk last week. This show, Samoa Joe will battle Jeff Hardy with the winner advancing to the finals against Mr. Kennedy. Will Jeff Hardy be closer to becoming the unlikely king? Or will Joe reach his loyal future? And will the shade of Umaga play any role in the match?

Known Card:

Triple H's "Throne Recovery" Party!

AJ Styles vs CM Punk

Chris Jericho and RVD vs Teddie Guerrero and Christian Cage

Handicap Match
The Undertaker vs Mark Henry and Muhammed Hassan

KOTR Semifinals
Jeff Hardy vs Samoa Joe

Brock Lesnar in action

VIP Lounge
MVP invites a person from Sabu's past.

Reaction score
Hey CMS great preview looks to be really interesting. Can not wait to see who MVP brings back from Sabu's past could be anyone. Also can not wait to see HHHs Throne Recovery Party should be interesting but i am expecting someone to come and interrupt it. Also really looking forward to the KOTR semi finals hopefully Hardy wins because i am not a big fan of Samoa Joe. Keep up the good work and i will be sure to keep checking this out.

y2j__legend

Reaction score
AJ Styles vs CM Punk

Handicap Match
The Undertaker
vs Mark Henry and Muhammed Hassan

KOTR Semifinals
Jeff Hardy vs Samoa Joe

Brock Lesnar vs. ???

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
Triple H's "Throne Recovery" Party! - disco balls

AJ Styles
vs CM Punk - Edge interferes

Jeff Hardy vs Samoa Joe

VIP Lounge - I don't know, maybe RVD, or some other original from ECW.

The Rated R CMStar

BTW Show
The Show Place Arena
Upper Marlboro, Maryland
Live

Pyro
Pyro
Pyro

Styles: We come live from The Show Place Arena, more than 5000 in attendance, arena packed for the action of BTW.

JBL: Every single one of them anxious to see the best performers in the business, and God so do I.

Styles: And how about we kick out this show with a tag team match, two feuds in one, what a match.

“One of a Kind” plays to a big pop from the crowd as Rob Van Dam makes his way out, with the BTW Continental title around his waist.

“Break Down the Walls” plays to a big ovation from the crowd as Chris Jericho makes their way out. He enters the ring and then greets RVD.

“I Lie, I Cheat, I Steal” plays to a chorus of boos from the audience as Teddie Guerrero makes his way out. He avoids entering the ring and waits for his partner.

“Just Close your Eyes” plays to a massive amount of boos as Christian Cage makes his way out, with the BTW Tag Team Championship around his waist. He joins Teddie, then enters the ring. The referee rings the bell.

Christian Cage and Teddie Guerrero vs RVD and Chris Jericho

Christian Cage and Teddie Guerrero discuss on their corner about who should start the match. Both men finally decide on Captain Charisma kicking off the match. Rob Van Dam and Chris Jericho talk and decide on a faster note and Chris Jericho will start for his team. Chris Jericho and Christian Cage start the action. They start circling each other, waiting for a spot to attack each other. Both competitors finally advance toward each other and enter in an collar elbow tie up, performing some chain wrestling. Christian Cage gets the upperhand and he locks his opponent in a headlock, which he applies with viciousness. Cage’s face shows his intensity as he drains his opponent with the headlock. However, Y2J manages to start fighting out of the maneuver. He walks toward the ropes, still being put in the hold. He finally manages to bounce Christian Cage out of the hold, Christian Cage bounces back of the ring ropes and crosses the ring to the next side of the ring. He bounces back and comes right back to Y2J, that receives him with a shoulder block down to the canvas. Both men get back to their feet, immediately Chris Jericho dashes to the ring ropes, comes right back and nails Christian Cage once again with a second shoulder block. Christian and Chris return to a vertical standing again. Chris Jericho goes to repeat the punishment, as he runs toward the ropes and comes right back looking for another shoulder block, however this time Captain Charisma is able to react and attack first, as he manages to nail the bouncing back Y2J with an arm drag. Cage looks a little shaken and seems to have taken enough action against the Ayatollah of Rock and Rollah, and so he leaps toward his corner, making the tag to Teddie Guerrero. Teddie Guerrero enters with a hue grin on his face, reflecting the confidence he has as Chris Jericho is knocked out on the canvas. Teddie walks toward his Uprising opponent and grabs him by the boot, however before he is able to do anything, Chris Jericho kicks Teddie away using his other foot.

Chris Jericho takes full advantage of the space created and makes the final leap to reach his corner, and makes the tag to his partner, RVD. Van Dam enters the ring and dashes toward Teddie Guerrero, that had gotten back to his feet, and knocks him down to the canvas with a clothesline. Teddie gets back to his feet, Rob Van Dam turns around and he nails his opponent with the second consecutive clothesline, bringing him down to the mat. RVD sees the spot he has just created and he dashes to the ring ropes behind him. He comes right back and nails Teddie Guerrero with a Handspring Moonsault. He makes the cover: 1…2…, Christian Cage enters the rings and interferes as he stomps RVD on the back, breaking the pinfall attempt. Rob Van Dam gets back to his feet and goes to confront Christian Cage, however the referee gets in between them. RVD keeps struggling, looking for a way to reach Christian, however, from behind of him, Teddie Guerrero takes advantage of his position and rolls him up, getting him in an School Boy: 1…2…, he grabs tights, however before the referee reaches 3, he sees Teddie Guerrero grabbing the tights. He forces the cheating competitor to keep the match going, breaking the pinfall. Teddie gets back to his feet a little off thanks to getting caught, but he goes right back to work. He grabs RVD by his ponytail and guides him back to a standing position, then sets him up and going for a rather early kill starts performing the Three Amigos. He nails the first Vertical Suplex in perfect fashion. He gets back to his feet still holding his opponent and plants him with a second Vertical Suplex. Teddie is in perfect dominion and gets back to his feet, carrying Rob Van Dam and looking to complete the trifecta of suplexes. He goes to connect the last suplex to end the Three Amigos, however in mid air RVD reverses and manages to land on his two feet behind Teddie.

Teddie Guerrero turns around and walks right into the counter attack of Rob Van Dam, that goes for a toe kick, that gets blocked by Teddie Guerrero, however Van Dam shows his real intentions as he ends the combination connecting his opponent with a Windmill Kick. Both men end side to side knocked out on the canvas. The crowd gets quickly behind Rob Van Dam, railing him to get back to his senses. RVD starts showing signals of life. Teddie Guerrero next to him recovers his senses as well, and both men start crawling toward their corners. Teddie Guerrero, even with the fact that he is slow down by his constant holding of his jaw, resenting the kick Rob planted on him, is faster than his opponent. He reaches his corner and makes the tag to Christian Cage. Christian Cage rushes into the inside of the ring, going to stop Rob Van Dam from reaching his corner. Cage is successful and manages to grab the leg of RVD. However, Van Dam is able to counter, and starts getting back to his senses. He limps recovering a standing position, and then ending his mounted counter attack by planting an enziguiri right to the back of the head of Christian Cage. RVD gets back up and leaps toward his corner, then making the expected tag to Chris Jericho. Chris Jericho quickly enters the ring, and he rushes toward the opposite corner of the ring, and nails Teddie Guerrero with a punch that knocks him down of the apron. He turns around and finds Captain Charisma rushing toward him, but Chris Jericho reacts first and nails him with a stiff clothesline that brings him down to the canvas. Y2J finds the spot he was waiting for, and takes full advantage of it, as he then dashes to the ring ropes in front of him, springboards and goes to connect the Lionsault, however Christian Cage rolls out of the way avoiding the maneuver. Chris Jericho manages to land on his feet. Cage is still struggling to get fully to a vertical standing. Y2J so dashes to the ring ropes behind of him looking to bounce back, however from the apron Teddie Guerrero plants him with a club to the back.

Chris Jericho quickly turns around infuriated about Teddie Guerrero getting involve in the action. However, before he is able to attack him, from behind of him Christian Cage spins him around, then kicks him in the gut and sets quickly Chris Jericho on the Unprettier position. The referee gets distracted as Teddie Guerrero is anxiously trying to get back to the inside of the ring. Christian Cage keeps the position as he walks to the middle of the ring, and there finally connect the maneuver. He goes to apply it, but thanking advantage that the referee is distracted with Teddie Guerrero, Rob Van Dam rushes into the inside of the ring and giving a doses to Christian Cage and Teddie Guerrero of their own traps, he connects Christian Cage with a Spinning Heel Kick, that knocks Christian Cage down, obviously forcing the Instant Classic to release Chris Jericho. Y2J seems a little shaken at first, but he finally reacts, and rolls the knocked Christian Cage up in a jackknife cover: 1…2…3.

Result: Chris Jericho pins Christian Cage

RVD and Chris Jericho quickly get out of the ring, celebrating their victory and taunting to the crowd. Teddie Guerrero bad mouths Chris Jericho from the inside of the ring, insulting his opponents.

We go backstage and we see Leticia Cline.

Cline: Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome my guest at this time, he is the man going one on one with Edge at Uprising, AJ Styles!

Crowd gives a mixed reaction.

AJ: Hey baby, you missed the part in the introduction in which you say that I am phenomenal, you know, you said only AJ Styles, and you have to say “The Phenomenal AJ Styles”.

Cline: Sorry?

AJ: Yeah, it doesn’t matter; women get that amnesia effect when they are around me.

Cline: Uhmm, anyways, last week, you forced Edge to get back into the ring, and thanks to you he got speared. This week, you face CM Punk. Are you concerned that Edge might interfere in your match?

AJ: Concerned? No. I know that Edge might try to interfere on my match, but you see, it won’t change one thing. I am ready to face CM Punk, just like I am ready to face Edge this Sunday. All this time, Edge has been crying about me costing him matches, making him lose matches, well, after our match at Uprising, he will finally be right of me causing him a defeat.

AJ Styles walks away leaving Leticia Cline behind.

(Commercial)

We see Orlando Jordan already jogging inside the ring.

Styles: We are back from the break and it’s time for more of BTW action, Orlando Jordan already inside the ring ready to do battle.

JBL: And whoever he has to face will have to be up for battle against Orlando Jordan.

“Here Comes the Pain” breaks to a big ovation from the crowd as Brock Lesnar makes his way out. He plays to some fans and finally enters the ring. The referee rings the bell.

Brock Lesnar vs Orlando Jordan

Orlando Jordan remains on the same spot on the canvas, jogging and getting ready to attack Brock Lesnar. He finally convinces himself and goes toward his opponent, dashing toward Brock, however, Lesnar is able to react first and he catches him in mid air as Orlando Jordan had leaped in front of him. Brock spins with Orlando Jordan locked in and plants him with a Belly-to-Belly suplex. Brock taunts to the crowd showing his strength afterwards. He then walks toward Orlando and guides him back to his feet. He grabs him by the arm, then pulls him close to him and plants him with a short-arm clothesline. Brock doesn’t release the arm of his opponent. He pulls him back to a standing position, and still holding him by the same only arm, he lifts him up in the air, getting a mild awe from the crowd. He then finally releases Orlando Jordan and catches him in mid air. Jordan fells right over the right shoulder of Brock Lesnar. Brock then plants Orlando Jordan from that position down to a Northern Lights Suplex. Lesnar taunts to the crowd. He then guides OJ back to his feet, and makes him bend over with a toe kick right to the middle section. Brock Lesnar then dashes to the ring ropes behind of him, bounces back and he nails Orlando Jordan driving his knee right to the head of Orlando Jordan. Brock keeps moving and continuing the movement, he runs to the next set of ring ropes, he then bounces back and plants his opponent with an elbow drop right to the chest of his rival. Brock gets back to his feet and he announces the end of the match. Orlando Jordan remains motionless on the canvas, just waiting to go to the slaughterhouse. Brock Lesnar grabs Orlando Jordan by the hair and pulling him he takes him back to his feet. He then places him over his shoulders, takes a few steps toward the middle of the ring and he then plants him with a vicious F-5. He makes a confident cover: 1…2…3.

Result: Brock Lesnar pins Orlando Jordan

Styles: Well, Brock Lesnar won, and what a way to do it, god, that F-5 can do some serious harm.

JBL: And one can assume that Brock Lesnar saw in Orlando Jordan Bob Sapp here tonight.

We go backstage and we see Triple H backstage, talking to a bunch of crew members.

HHH: Just remember guys, the lightening. Lightening is vital for this thing to go down perfectly, to show just how good I am, and you know that I am that damn good, so I hope you pulled a great job on that guys.

Crew member: Yes sir.

HHH: Oh c’mon, what’s up with the formalism? There’s no need to call me sir. Calling me champion, or hey, maybe champ, would work just as good.

Triple H grins and looks around the crew members.

HHH: Anyways, I have to get going, but remember, we need to get this thing running off smoothly, we need to give all these people something to remember, something to make them forget how pathetic their lives are here in Maryland.

Crowd boos.

HHH: And if you guys start getting low on motivation, running out of a gas, just remember the real reason why we are doing this, the real motivation behind this celebration, behind this party, me.

Crowd boos.

HHH: And if this party ends up perfect, then I promise, that when the King of Kings sits down on his throne, after I recover what is, and has always been, rightfully mine, I will keep you on the back of mind. Ok who I am kidding, I will not be thinking about you, but look at the upside, all of you can go home tonight and tell your kids that you were this close to Triple H. Poor kid, he will feel so proud of his dad.

Triple H grins as he finally walks away. All the crew members look at each other with a look of disgust on their face.

A graphic for the VIP Lounge is shown.

(Commercial)

We see the ring set for the VIP Lounge.

JBL: My god Joey, can you feel the intensity, everybody in this arena knows that they will be in front of future when that man steps out.

“I’m Coming” plays to a lot of boos from the audience as MVP makes his way out, in a fancy black suit with matching glasses, and the BTW Extreme Belt wrapped around his belt. He enters the ring, with a microphone in hand.

MVP: MVP in the house, and that can only mean one single thing, big things popping, little things stopping, so sit back, enjoy the view, ‘cause the VIP Lounge is for people that are better than you. And tonight, oh boy do the people inside the ring are better than each and every one of you.

Crowd boos.

MVP: You see, this past week I went home, I read my books, I watched my tapes, did my research, because you see, I promised to bring someone from the past of my Uprising opponent, Sabu…

Crowd cheers at the mention of Sabu.

MVP: And with me being FedEx, I always deliver, and that is exactly what I will do tonight, because my guest at this time is some who knows Sabu quite well, who has been in some amazing matches against him, obviously not as good as the one this Sunday, because well, I was not wrestling back then, but anyways, let’s waste no more time, my guest at this time, please welcome, Terry Funk!

“Desperado” plays to big welcoming ovation from the crowd as Terry Funk makes his way out. He greets some fans and finally then enters the ring.

MVP: Terry Funk everyone.

Crowd pops again.

MVP: Terry, I can’t tell you how pleased I am that you took my invitation to be tonight as my guest, I know that you are a busy man these days doing, well, doing whatever you do these days in retirement homes.

Funk: Very funny Montel.

MVP: Nah, but in all honesty Terry, I invited you here with a reason. You see, this Sunday, I go one on one against Sabu, with the BTW Extreme Championship on the line, in a type of match you are very experienced in, an Extreme Rules match.

Crowd pops for the match mention.

MVP: In fact, in fact, you have faced Sabu with extreme around you two. And that’s exactly the reason why you are here Terry, because you see, I know what I can do, I know just how talented I am, and God knows I am better than Sabu, but I don’t know what to expect from an extreme rules match against him, so how about we go back to Born to Be Wired, the night in which you faced Sabu in a No Rope Barb Wired match.

Funk: So you invited me for that, so that I told you some stories about my match against Sabu.

MVP: Of course I invited you for that. What do you think? That someone like me would care about you for any other reason? Look, I am MVP, the highest paid athlete in BTW, and chit chatting with “The Funker” (he says that in a mocking voice).

Funk: You know kid, I would slap the taste right out of your mouth just for that comment you just made.

Crowd pops at the mention.

Funk: But you know, I would gain anything with that. Because, I am already a legend in this business, each and everyone in this arena already respect me, and instead, each and every one in this arena thinks of MVP, that he is sissy!

Crowd pops at the comment.

Funk: You wanna know about facing Sabu in Extreme Rules? You want to know what to expect? Well kid, let me tell you, it will hurt, and it will hurt a lot! You asked me about my match against Sabu at Born to be Wired, well, in all honesty, I still have nightmares with that night.

Terry takes a deep breath and continues talking.

Funk: Let me tell you, I had saw, and after that night, I continue sawing, things that any other men would never ever dream about, but seeing Sabu getting his bicep wide open by the barbwire, and then taping it himself, and continuing the match, is something kid, that marked me for the rest of my life.

Crowd pops.

Funk: And keeping in this honesty trend, I don’t think, Montel, that you have the balls, to survive what you are damn sure going to experience this Sunday when you go one on one with Sabu in an Extreme Rules match!

Crowd cheers once again as MVP looks offended.

MVP: How dare you? Don’t you know who you are talking to? I am MVP, the future of this business, I am the one true marquee this business has left, but you know, with your age and all, maybe you forgot who you were talking to, but you know something, this will remind it to you.

MVP drops the microphone and he cheap shots Terry Funk with a punch right to the face. He then continues taking advantage of the surprise factor and pummels Terry Funk with straight right hands. MVP gets up and steps back, and starts taunting Terry Funk for a big boot to the skull, however, and just in time to make the save, Sabu starts making his way down the ramp.

Styles: Oh good, here comes the back up.

MVP invites the running Sabu to enter the ring. Sabu finally slides to the interior of the ring, but right when he does so, MVP slides out of the ring. MVP leaves walking backwards to the back, as inside the ring Sabu stares at him, and helps Terry Funk get back his feet.

(Commercial)

Styles: Welcome back and God, I am still in shock of what went down in that VIP Lounge.

JBL: I told you Joey, MVP always delivers, who here was waiting for Terry Funk himself to step out as his guest.

Styles: But well, let’s leave that behind for a moment, and let’s focus on what’s next, and that is some in ring performance.

“I am” plays to a mixed reaction from the crowd, but getting more boos, as AJ Styles makes his way out. He acts arrogant on his way down.

“This Fire Burns” plays to cheers from the audience as CM Punk makes his way down. He greets some fans and finally enters the ring. The referee rings the bell.

AJ Styles vs CM Punk

Styles and Punk circle each other, but quickly they waste no time and advance toward each other, entering in a collar elbow tie up. Punk gets the upperhand and he gets AJ Styles in a front facelock hold. He maintains it lock in and tries to drain out of his opponent, however, continuing the lock exchange, AJ Styles counters and reverses the maneuver, locking Punk in a hammerlock. Both get back to their feet, with AJ Styles having his opponent inside the maneuver. However, CM Punk is able to counter again and he reverses the hammerlock of AJ Styles, going under the arm of AJ Styles and instead locking in a hammerlock of his own. AJ Styles starts fighting for a way out, and he finally finds it as he uses his free hand to grab the back of the head of CM Punk, and with great effort he takes down CM Punk passing him over himself and down to the canvas, however, Punk is able to counter as soon as he touches the canvas, as he arm drags his opponent and then locks AJ Styles in an armbar. AJ doesn’t surrender and he starts getting back to his feet, with CM Punk now having to modify his armbar into a wristlock, which such strength that gets AJ Styles back to the canvas, however, not for long as he then just pops up getting back to his feet, and then showing his athleticism he flips backwards and gets finally out of the hold of CM Punk with a big clothesline. AJ dashes toward the ropes, Punk gets back to his feet, but only get shoulder blocked down to the canvas by the bouncing back AJ. Both men get back to their feet and they repeat the combination, as AJ Styles tackles Punk again down to the canvas. AJ then waits for CM Punk to get back to his feet for the third time. The straightedge superstar finally does so and walks right to AJ, that jumps and nails him with a Hurricanrana that staggers Punk toward the ropes. CM Punk bounces back from the ropes and he gets hip tossed by AJ Styles, that then taunts to the crowd.

AJ Styles grabs CM Punk and guides him back to his feet pulling him by the hair. He then grabs him by the arm and throws CM toward the corner, to which Punk crashes spine first. AJ steps back taking impulse and then he storms toward the cornered CM, planting him with a perfect crossbody. CM Punk staggers back from the corner following the clash. AJ Styles gets quickly back to his feet and goes toward his opponent, he leaps, wraps his legs around the head of the straightedge superstar and he performs a Victory Roll: 1…2…, CM Punk is able to kick out. AJ Styles gets back to his feet and he announces the end of the match. He grabs CM Punk and pulls him back to the middle of the ring, and there he starts setting him up for the Styles Clash. He has it close to lock in, but CM Punk shows his leg strength and just takes AJ Styles down throwing his leg weight forward, and CM Punk ends on top of AJ as Styles falls backwards. CM Punk hooks one leg and makes the cover: 1….2…, AJ Styles kicks out keeping the match going. CM Punk gets back to his feet and he goes toward the referee, and starts arguing with him avoid a slow count. AJ Styles meanwhile starts recovering, but he does so dangerously close to the ring ropes. CM Punk notices this and he gets away from the referee. He then storms toward him and nails his opponent with a running clothesline, that throws AJ Styles over the top rope. The referee checks the state of the fall of AJ Styles, but soon, as he sees that he starts getting back to his feet, he goes to start the count out. However, CM Punk’s intentions are different, as he bounces to the ropes and crosses the ring, then leaps going through the top and middle rope, and plants AJ Styles connecting a Suicide Dive. Punk gets back to his vertical standing outside the ring and gets the crowd going, yelling “what’s my name?!” He then grabs AJ Styles and throws him back to the inside of the ring.

CM Punk quickly follows him and slides back to the inside of the ring. There he makes the cover: 1…2…, AJ Styles kicks out. CM Punk remakes the cover: 1…2…, AJ Styles kicks out again. CM Punk gets the hair out of his face and gets back to his feet. He grabs Styles by the arm, pulls him back to his feet and then he Irish Whips him toward the corner. CM Punk then dashes toward the cornered AJ and nails him with his charging high knee attack, connecting his opponent right on the jaw. He locks his opponent and goes to connect his bulldog, however when they are running, AJ Styles counters the maneuver as he pushes CM Punk away. Punk turns around and goes toward Styles, only to get connected out of nowhere by a Pele Kick of AJ Styles right to the head of his opponent. Styles raises one arm and taunts to the crowd, then gets out of the ring and toward the apron. There he waits for CM Punk to get back to his feet. The straightedge superstar returns to his feet, then turns around. Immediately AJ Styles springboards and looks to connect a springboard crossbody, that lands correctly, however CM Punk rolls into the maneuver and he ends on top making the cover: 1…2…, AJ Styles kicks out. Both men get back to their feet, but it is CM Punk who attacks first, and he right out of the way nails him with a dropkick right to the jaw, that knocks his opponent down to the canvas. CM Punk announces the end of the match taunting to the crowd, and he starts waiting for his opponent to get back to his feet. AJ finally does so, turns around and he walks right into Punk, that lifts him over his shoulders, going for the GTS, however, before he is able to connect it, AJ Styles counters rolling his body and sliding by the back of the straightedge superstar, apparently going for a roll up, however he completely rolls up, and instead he sets CM Punk up in the Styles Clash, planting it. He makes the cover: 1…2…3.

Result: AJ Styles defeats CM Punk.

JBL: Momentum is what AJ Styles needed to face Edge, and that is what he got right here Joey.

AJ Styles continues taunting to the crowd, however, out of a sudden, from behind out of him Edge slides to the inside of the ring. AJ Styles continues taunting to the crowd, and he turns around still in joy, only for him to get speared and almost broken in half. Edge is then the one taunting to the crowd, standing over the floored AJ.

Styles: Oh c’mon, this is sick, and completely unnecessary.

JBL: Like I said Joey, it all comes to momentum, and tonight, Edge has it all.

We go backstage and we see Jeremy Borash.

Borash: Here I am with one of the two finalists of the King of the Ring tournament, Mr. Kennedy.

Crowd boos.

Borash: Well Ken…

Kennedy: It’s Mr. Kennedy.

Borash: Tonight, your opponent in the finals of the King of the Ring tournament will be decided in the match next between Jeff Hardy and Samoa Joe. Any comments or thoughts on your possible opponent for this Sunday?

Kennedy: Let me tell you this Jeremy, good guys finish last. But thank God I am not a nice guy, thank God that I am not a good guy, thank God, that I am…

Mr. Kennedy pushes Jeremy Borash away and grabs the microphone.

Kennedy: Miisteeeeeeer Keeeeeenedy….Kenneeeedy!

Mr. Kennedy walks away leaving Jeremy Borash behind, but out of a sudden, he turns around returning to the shot.

Kennedy: And thank God, that this Sunday, I will be Mr. King of the Ring….Ring.

Kennedy then walks away for good.

(Commercial)

Styles: We are back from the break and before the commercials we saw Kennedy do the hype, but it’s time to see it come to reality.

JBL: Lights will never be brighter Joey, and for the winner of this match, the throne will be even closer.

“Loaded” plays to a rockstar ovation from the crowd as Jeff Hardy makes his way out. He salutes some fans on his way out and finally enters the ring.

“Killing Vibe” plays to pop from the audience as Samoa Joe, with his traditional towel over his shoulder. He makes his way down to the ring. The referee rings the bell.

KOTR Semifinals
Samoa Joe vs Jeff Hardy

Jeff Hardy and Samoa Joe immediately, wasting little to no time, dash toward each other getting it on. Jeff Hardy reacts faster and he locks Samoa Joe in a side headlock. He maintains it locked it, until Jeff Hardy does a headlock takedown, bringing Samoa Joe down to the canvas. However, Joe shows his wrestling technique and he brings his legs close to the head of Jeff Hardy, and he finally takes Jeff Hardy out of the hold Hardy was applying on himself, and gets him in a leg scissors. Jeff Hardy is kept on the maneuver for a while, however Hardy is then able to counter as he spins over his neck, performing a jackknife cover: 1…, Samoa Joe quickly gets out of the pinfall, as he performs an athletic get up, even lifting the weight of Jeff Hardy over his chest up with him. Samoa Joe spins the grab of Hardy and him, gets his opponent in position, and then connects him with a German Suplex. Samoa Joe doesn’t release Jeff Hardy and both get back to their feet. Samoa Joe then performs a second German Suplex, but this time he maintains the position with Hardy’s back flat on the canvas. Joe bridges and makes the cover: 1…2…, Jeff Hardy kicks out. Samoa Joe gets back to his feet and he grabs Jeff Hardy wrapping both his arms around his back, then guides him back to his feet. Joe secures the hold on Jeff Hardy even further, and then with Jeff Hardy in front of him he dashes toward the ring ropes in front of him. They bounce back and Joe goes to spin over his head and do a roll up, however Jeff Hardy avoids the pinfall by hanging to the ropes. Joe spins alone and gets back to his feet. Hardy turns around and throws a toe kick to the middle section of his opponent, however Samoa Joe blocks it grabbing the foot before it connects. Jeff Hardy limps a little jumping over his resting foot on the canvas, and then attempts an Enziguiri, however Joe is able to duck the kick. Hardy lands hard to the canvas.

Joe grabs now both legs of Jeff Hardy, turns him and locks him in a Boston Crab. Jeff Hardy grinds in the maneuver, however luckily for him he is very close to the ropes, so making a quick effort, he drags toward the ropes, finally grabbing the bottom rope, and forcing Samoa Joe to release the hold. Joe shows his intensity in the maneuver and maintains the maneuver locked in. The referee makes the count that could end in DQ for his opponent: 1…2…3…4…, Samoa Joe releases the Boston Crab letting Jeff Hardy free. Samoa Joe then goes back again toward Jeff Hardy, and grabs him again by the legs, dragging him now to the middle of the ring. There, he starts trying to once again lock in the Boston Crab, however this time before he is turned around, Jeff Hardy is able to reverse, as he reaches up and grabbing Samoa Joe he rolls him up: 1…2…, Samoa Joe kicks out. Jeff Hardy takes a deep breath and he gets back to his feet. Joe eventually follows him and gets back to his feet. Hardy dashes to the ring ropes behind of him, bounces back and nails his opponent with a running clothesline. Hardy continues the momentum and dashes to the next side of the ring. He bounces back from the ropes to a newly stood Samoa Joe and plants him with a second clothesline. Hardy lifts his arms and letting a scream to get the crowd going. He waits for Samoa Joe to get back to his feet. Joe finally does so, and walks right into Hardy, that takes him down grabbing him by the legs, then opens the compass and nails him with his extreme double leg drop right to the groin of his opponent. Jeff Hardy wastes valuable time taunting once again to the crowd, but he then follows up and he walks toward the corner. He climbs the top rope and lifts his right arm, announcing the Swanton Bomb. He is about to go for it, when he catches that Samoa Joe is already recovering, getting back to his feet.

Jeff Hardy waits for it to happen. The Samoan Submission Machine finally gets back to his feet and he turns around. Jeff Hardy immediately leaps from the top rope, modifying his original intentions and he nails his opponent with a Missile Dropkick, connecting Samoa Joe right on the chest. Hardy crawls toward his opponent and he makes the cover: 1…2…, Samoa Joe is able to kick out. Jeff Hardy gets back to his feet and he taunts to the crowd, making them almost explode as he takes his shirt off and throws it to the fans. Hardy then starts moving his arms and hands announcing the Twist of Fate. Joe gets back to his feet and he walks right into Jeff Hardy, that goes for a toe kick to the middle section of his opponent, however, Joe once again blocks the kick. But this time, Jeff doesn’t go for an enziguiri, and instead he connects his opponent with his classic Reverse Mule Kick. The kick staggers Samoa Joe toward the corner, to which Joe clashes spine first and ends sitting on the canvas lying against the corner. Hardy sees the spot and he dashes toward him, connecting him to an awe of the crowd with his rope aided dropkick right to the chest of his opponent. Joe rolls in pain away from the corner and to the middle of the ring. Hardy once again sees the opening and he climbs to the top rope. He announces the end with a V1 taunt that gets a pop from the crowd, and then leaps out of the rope looking to connect his Swanton Bomb, however Samoa Joe reveals to be playing possum as he rolls out of the way making Jeff Hardy crash and burn landing hard against the canvas. Samoa Joe remains knocked out, side by side to the now also knocked Jeff Hardy. He finally is able to put one arm across the chest of the Rainbow Haired Warrior: 1…2…, Jeff Hardy gets one shoulder out, avoiding being defeated and keeping the match going. Jeff Hardy maintains his shoulder up, as both men remain immobile after the failed pinfall.

They finally start getting back to their senses, and starts getting back to their feet, thrown against each other, laying on one another. They eventually recover their vertical standing, but are only kept standing because they are laid against one another. Hardy finally snaps back to his senses and he delivers a kick to the middle section of Samoa Joe, then sets him up and goes for the Twist of Fate, however when he is in the spinning part of connecting the maneuver, Samoa Joe is able to counter avoiding the maneuver and letting Hardy spin alone. He then gets Jeff Hardy over his shoulders and he connects him with an Electric Chair, resembling the effect of his trademarked Muscle Buster. Samoa Joe takes his time but he rolls and gets back to his feet. Meanwhile, Jeff Hardy seems to be really hurt as he struggles to get back to his feet, pulling himself up with his right arm while he holds his lower back in pain with his left arm. The referee seems worried for his wealth being and he goes toward, getting distracted of Samoa Joe, and checks his state. While this happens, Samoa Joe rests laying against the opposite set of ring ropes. However, out of a sudden, Umaga starts making his way down the ramp and to the ring, not getting notice by nobody inside the ring. He reaches the ring and gets up the apron, he grabs Samoa Joe by the neck and plants him with a Samoan Spike. Umaga gets off the apron and then calmly just starts leaving. Hardy sees all of this happening, he sees Samoa Joe convolving in pain, falling to his knees and then flat on his back. Hardy gets the referee out of the way and he climbs to the corner, and forgetting of the pain on his back, he plants Samoa Joe with the Swanton Bomb. He makes the cover: 1…2…3.

Result: Jeff Hardy defeats Samoa Joe.

Styles: Oh c’mon, I am not siding with Samoa Joe here, but why in the hell did Umaga just do that?

JBL: Why? Reciprocity Joey. Umaga was taken out by Samoa Joe for no apparent reason, more than the fact of being a sore loser, and tonight, Umaga has gotten even.

Styles: Whatever reason he had, the fact is that Jeff Hardy is now on the finals of the King of the Ring tournament.

We go backstage and the shot opens with the grueling sight of Messiah being knocked out, thrown on the floor beaten a bloody pulp. The shot of the camera opens wide and we see a pair of boots standing by the head of the knocked out Messiah. The camera goes up this figure until reaching his face, and we can see a smiling Mark Henry, obviously responsible of the attack.

Styles: This is getting ridiculous now, how many times do Mark Henry and Muhammed Hassan will try to get an unfair advantage.

JBL: You don’t mess with that man right there Joey, he’s a silverback, this is his jungle!

Styles: And the worrying part is that, The Undertaker will be now all alone in his Handicap match later on tonight.

(Commercial)

Styles: We are back and just getting over what appears to be another attack of Mark Henry and Muhammed Hassan on Messiah.

JBL: Is a master plan Joey, they just let The Undertaker all alone, and set for destruction.

Styles: Well but, oh!

Out of a sudden, we see Goldberg’s face on the tron.

Goldberg: Sapp, last week, after my match with Edge, like the little bitch you are, you attacked me from behind. Well this week Bob, believe the hype, because I am going out there to get some damn answers.

Shot of the camera opens and we see were inside Goldberg’s locker room. The camera follows him as he makes his way down to the ring.

“Goldberg’s March” finally breaks as Goldberg makes his way out, out from the back and into the ring, with a microphone now in hand.

Goldberg: Sapp, I think I let everything pretty clear a few seconds ago, so why don’t you bring your ass out here and give me some damn answers, face to face, like a man.

Goldberg waits for Bob Sapp to come out, however nobody responds the call out.

Goldberg: Man, I don’t have all night, and believe me, you don’t want to see me when I lose my patience.

“Get it” finally plays to a lot of boos from the audience. After a while of nobody coming out, Paul Heyman makes his way out, alone, without Bob Sapp.

Goldberg: I want the puppet, not the puppeteer; bring me Bob Sapp out here.

Paul Heyman continues walking down the ramp, and he finally enters the ring.

Goldberg: I said, I want Bob Sapp out here.

Heyman: Calm down Bill, you see, Bob Sapp is way on the back, but I told him not come out, because you see Bill, I know why you wanted him out, you want to start a huge brawl, cause a huge problem, and quite frankly, get your match at Uprising even messier, and by God, I wasn’t going to let that happen.

Goldberg: So, you are avoiding physicality, you are avoiding confrontation? Well, where was that yesterday when Bob Sapp assaulted me from behind? Look Paul, you can say whatever you want, but nothing is going to change the fact that this Sunday, Bob Sapp, is next!

Crowd pops.

Heyman: Big words there, especially coming from you Bill. Haven’t you thought that maybe Bob Sapp is in fact better than you, which in fact he is. Haven’t you thought that you are going to suffer the same faith as your pal Brock Lesnar, which in fact you will, haven’t you…

Goldberg finally snaps, and he knocks Paul Heyman with a huge straight right hand to the face. Goldberg then starts taunting looking to the stage, obviously taunting to Bob Sapp. Goldberg grabs Paul Heyman and still staring at the stage, he nails the Jackhammer.

JBL: Oh c’mon, that was totally uncalled for.

Styles: Couldn’t have happened to a nicer guy.

JBL: Oh shut up, you have Paul Heyman’s ass all over your face from your ECW years, don’t try to change it now.

Goldberg taunts to the crowd, with message sent to Bob Sapp, as Paul Heyman remains immobile on the canvas.

(Uprising PPV, this Sunday hype)

Styles: The seeds were planted for this earlier, but now, it’s time for it to happen.

JBL: Taker has to fight the odds again, but tonight, Messiah is not there to help him.

Styles: Are you saying that The Undertaker needs help?

JBL: Joey, everybody having to face Mark Henry and Muhammed Hassan all by himself, needs help.

“Somebodies gonna get it” plays to a lot of boos from the crowd as Mark Henry first, and then Muhammed Hassan step out of the back and make their way down to the ring. They enter and wait for their opponent.

“The Darkest Side” breaks to the fans, preceded by a gong, as The Undertaker makes his classic, slow entrance. He reaches the steps and lights go back on, he then enters the ring and almost simultaneously Mark Henry and Muhammed Hassan step out. Takers removes his jacket and hat. Henry and Hassan return to the ring then and the referee rings the bell.

Handicap Match

The Undertaker waits on his corner immobile for his opponents. Henry and Hassan enter the ring coming from the outside hesitant and careful. Both men go to enter the ring, however the referee stops them and tells them that only one man can kick off the action. Hassan looks at Mark Henry and then cowardly, without even discussing it, he pads Henry on the back and lets the World Strongest Man kick off the match. He stares at The Undertaker on different sides of the ring. Mark Henry then starts talking trash to his opponent pointing at the upper part of the stage where the pile of sand and the hole where one would bury your opponent is. Undertaker advances toward Henry, and starts planting him with big straight right hands, delivering the well known soupbones. Mark Henry manages to fight back and he plants him with a headbutt sending Undertaker away. Taker rolls over his head and gets right away back to his feet, and advances once again toward Mark Henry, storming his opponent with a flurry of straight right punches, mixed with some left fists as well and jabs. He then ends his flurry of punches with an uppercut. Mark Henry is shaken thanks to the attack of The Deadman, but he retaliates quickly with a stiff, powerful clothesline. Mark Henry places his boot on the chest of The Undertaker and then, greatly punishing the Undertaker, he steps over him. Henry then measures the Deadman and lets himself fell knees first right on the sternum of his rival. Henry gets back to his feet very confident. He dashes to the ring ropes and bounces back, looking to connect The Undertaker with a big elbow drop straight to the chest of the Deadman, but right on the nick of time and making him crash and burn failing. The Undertaker manages to get back to his feet and waits for Mark Henry to do the same. Henry incorporates, and immediately Taker goes toward him with a storm of straight right hands landing right on the face and hard on the jaw of the World Strongest Man. The Deadman takes impulse and then runs toward Mark Henry planting him with a clothesline, that doesn’t manage to knock him down to the canvas, but does send him toward the corner spine first.

Undertaker runs forming a circle, ending in a straight dash toward the cornered Mark Henry, planting him with a clothesline on the corner. Undertaker then dashes to the ropes behind him, Mark Henry staggers back from the corner only to get connected with a Big Boot straight to the head. Undertaker measures his rival and then connects him with a Leg Drop right across the throat and chest of Mark Henry. The Undertaker makes the cover: 1…2…, Muhammed Hassan enters the ring and he kicks Taker on the back breaking the pinfall. The Undertaker gets back to his feet and he gets face to face with Hassan, however Muhammed backs down from the confrontation, and gets out of the ring, staying out of the ring and letting the World Strongest Man to remain in the action against the Deadman. Taker turns around and Mark Henry is getting back to his feet, already on his extremities bended on the canvas. Taker grabs Mark Henry by the dreadlocks and gets him back to his feet, he spins his arm and then walks toward the cornered, looking for Old School. He climbs to the top rope and amazingly walks over it, however when he jumps out of it looking to nail Henry with Old School, Mark Henry surprisingly counters as he catches him in mid-air. He then shows the fans everywhere his rear strength as he twists Undertaker, then lifts him over his head and brings him down nailing him with a brutal World Strongest Slam. Mark Henry then goes down to make the cover, however from the outside Muhammed Hassan asks for the tag now that Taker is down. Mark Henry makes the tag to Hassan. Muhammed enters the match with a big smile on his face. He makes the cover with a lot of confidence on his feet: 1…2…, The Undertaker somehow manages to kick out. Muhammed Hassan remakes the cover hooking both legs this time: 1…2…, The Undertaker kicks out one again. Muhammed Hassan looks upset about that and he gets back to his feet.

Muhammed Hassan seems mad and frustrated. He then has goes toward his team’s corner, then he makes the tag to Mark Henry, that enters the match one more time. Henry enters and he picks up The Undertaker, per Muhammed Hassan’s indication. He then continues and he weakens him with a straight right hand to the head of his opponent, weakening Taker. He then throws him toward the ropes, and when Taker bounces back Mark Henry plants him with a stiff clothesline down to the canvas. Hassan asks for the tag once again. Henry walks toward the corner and Hassan gets the cover. Muhammed then climbs to the top rope and waits for The Undertaker to get back to his feet. The Deadman recovers his standing position. He turns around and immediately Muhammed Hassan leaps out of the top rope looking for a plancha, however The Deadman snaps back to his senses and somehow he manages to catch Hassan in mid-air, then to a big pop from the crowd he sets Muhammed Hassan up in position and walks toward the corner, then drops Hassan on the turnbuckle hitting him with Snake Eyes. The Undertaker then dashes to the ring ropes behind him, however when he does so, Mark Henry bridges the top rope and causes The Undertaker to go over the top rope and fell to the outside of the ring. However somehow The Undertaker manages to land standing over his two feet in his vertical standing. He then grabs the boot of Mark Henry, that is still on the apron and knocks him down of it immediately. Taker starts unloading a series of straight right hands to the head of the World Strongest Man. The Deadman then grabs his opponent by the arm and Irish Whips him toward the turnbuckle, to which Mark Henry clashes against head first. The Undertaker then manages to slide back to the inside of the ring, going to continue his offensive control over his opponent Muhammed Hassan.

The Undertaker goes to attack Muhammed Hassan but the arab-american reacts first, planting him with a dropkick right to the middle section of the entering to the ring Undertaker. Hassan then picks his opponent up with a big swagger of arrogance on his face. He sets the Deadman up and nails him with the Modified STO, apparently ending the match. Muhammed Hassan gets back to his feet with a huge grin on his face, of almost stupid confidence. Hassan then turns around looking to put the final nail on the coffin of the Deadman, however when he does so, The Undertaker out of nowhere just sits up, sitting up of all the pain and most importantly sitting up from the Modified STO. Hassan seems shocked and he just goes bizark then, stomping all over the just recovered Undertaker. Once he has managed to floored The Deadman once again, Muhammed Hassan goes toward his corner and he makes the tag back to Mark Henry. Henry enters the ring and immediately he dashes to the ring ropes in front of him. The World Strongest Man bounces back and he nails The Undertaker with the World Strongest Splash. Mark Henry cover his opponent: 1…2…, Undertaker kicks out, then just sits up in front of Mark Henry. Taker gets back to his feet and he starts trading blows with Mark Henry, Taker gets the upperhand nailing him with a knee right to the middle section of his opponent, The Deadman then sets Mark Henry, grabs him by the throat and he nails him with the Chokeslam. The Undertaker announces the end, however, from behind, he gets planted by a chair shot of Muhammed Hassan from in behind. The referee quickly rings the bell.

Result: The Undertaker wins by DQ.

Styles: Oh c’mon, that goes to show, they didn’t even want to compete here tonight.

Hassan continues going crazy with chair shots on the floored Undertaker. Mark Henry gets back to his feet in behind and he rolls his opponent, The Undertaker, to the outside of the ring. Hassan throws the chair away and gets out as well. He then removes the protectors of the table. Henry weakens Taker with more shots to the head, then lifts him and sets him on top of the table. Hassan motions something to Henry, to which Mark nods. Mark Henry then climbs to the apron, and taunts to the crowd.

Styles: Oh, you don’t think he is going to do what I am thinking!

JBL: I don’t know if he’ll do it, but he is damn sure going to try.

Henry finally reveals his intentions, as he leaps from the apron toward the announcing table, and successfully nails The Undertaker with the World Strongest Splash through the announcing table.

Styles: OH MY GOD!

Hassan and Mark Henry get back to their feet, then staring at the immobile Undertaker, and circle the ring, leaving. Hassan and Henry grin looking at each other, looking at the destruction they did to The Undertaker. Taker tries to sit up from the pain to no avail.

(Commercial)

We see the ring with a portrait in the middle of the ring.

Styles: We are back and…

JBL: Shut up Joey, we are about to see greatness come down that ail, it’s time for the party of Triple H.

Styles: What he calls the Throne Recovery Party.

“The Game” plays to big amount of boos from the audience as Triple H in a long sleeved shirt makes his way out. He enters the ring making his classic entrance, then plays to the crowd climbing to all four corner, until he finally settles down in the middle of the ring, with a microphone in hand, and ready to speak.

HHH: Well, I gotta handed to those guys, they really did a good job with the lights. But well, ladies and gentlemen, let all of you be invited to the official Throne Recovery party, hosted by no other than yours truly, Triple H!

Crowd boos.

HHH: Throne recovery party because you see, this Sunday, I go one on one with Randy Orton, with the BTW Heavyweight Championship on the line, and when all is set and done, I will get back what’s mine, and once again, I will be World Heavyweight Champion, and what better reason, than that, to have a party!

Some cheesy music starts playing, as then glitter, confetti and balloons start coming down from the ceiling.

HHH: C’mon live it up, it’s a party, live it up, everybody get to their feet.

The camera goes through the arena showing the fans having a blast with the balloons that just come down.

HHH: I have been sitting on the back all night long, thinking on what to say here tonight, on what I should say here tonight, and even if it sounds as a party boomer, I think I should speak first about Randy Orton.

Crowd pops at the Orton mention.

HHH: You see Randy, between me and you, there’s no much difference, well, maybe that I am extremely better than you but, putting that away for a second, we are not that different. And here we are, once again, you and I, for the biggest prize this business has to offer, and only one will be able to call himself champion when all is said and done. But you see Randy, in the interest of fairness, I gotta admit, I kinda respect you a little bit.

Triple H kicks out of the way one balloon that was inside the ring.

HHH: Yes, you see, ever since our Evolution days, I have a little respect for you Randy, and that’s why, that’s why I got you this.

Triple H points at the portrait in the middle of the ring.

HHH: Yeah, it’s my party, but with everything we have went through, I thought it was only fitting to give you something.

Triple H walks toward the portrait, then removes the protector that was covering it, revealing the portrait in the middle of the ring to be a picture from last week, with Triple H blasting Randy Orton with the sledgehammer right in the gut.

HHH: You see Randy, in here we got well, of course me, The Game Triple H and, there’s you getting your guts tangled by the sledgehammer.

Crowd boos.

HHH: You see Randy, this is something you should cherish, this is something you could hang in your hall of awards, if you have one which I seriously doubt, and remember every day, this is something your little baby girl can take to school, to show and tell, and prove to their friends that she was not lying, that his dad was actually in the very same ring with The Game.

Heat from the crowd.

HHH: Besides Randy, this is something you can use to show your daughter how real men are, to give your daughter a real parental figure, because that’s exactly what I am Randy, and you’re not, a real man. But you know, this is just a picture, and we are having a party, and the image won’t do it justice, so how about we see a little compilation I did about Randy Orton.

(We see a video of the infamous Evolution turning on Randy Orton, as Batista gets thrown down by Batista per order of Triple H)

HHH is laughing at the video, meanwhile the crowd is heavily booing.

HHH: Man, after watching that, I am really that good don’t I?! But I’ll tell you what, let’s stop talking about Randy Orton and let’s focus once again on the real important focus of this party, me, the King of Kings, going back to his throne, this Sunday. Because Randy, as much as things go and change, they really stay the same. Back to when you were champion, I was the one taking you out of your cocktail dream, and you can expect the same thing to happen this Sunday.

A little “Randy” chant breaks from the fans.

HHH: Because it doesn’t matter how many times we meet, it doesn’t matter how many times we go to war, it doesn’t and will never change the fact that you are just not up to play the Game!

Crowd boos.

HHH: But Upper Marlboro, we are just getting this party started! This is a throne recovery party isn’t it, so how about we stop talking about something that inferior, and keep on partying, king style shall we, after all, we should all be happy, I am getting back to my throne. So let’s get it on!

Some more cheesy music play, now with a royal air, as a bunch of dancers, clowns and jugglers make their way out from the back, and party their way out. They continue their party around the ring, interacting with the people in the front row.

HHH: Really, only I could put together something like this, let me hear it, how about a HHH chant. Well, you know, it’s H…H…H, because well, we are in Marlboro, I don’t expect you people to know how to spell my name.

Crowd boos.

HHH: But now, the moment you’ve been all been waiting for, what kind of Throne Recovery party would this be, without the actual throne.

The same music that played before plays, as the throne makes his way out. It is being carried away by a man and a woman, both wearing masks. They finally enter the ring and with the help of some clowns, they put in the middle of the ring. The lady and the man who bring the throne out enter the ring as well.

HHH: Here it is, but before we go any further, like I proved before I am a thoughtful man, and I would like to say thank you to the people that helped bringing out my throne. So first, let’s hear it for this gorgeous lady right here, no other than Leticia Cline!

Leticia removes her mask and poses to the crowd, getting cheered by the audience.

HHH: And last but not least, thank you to….uhm, who the hell are you?

Triple H stares at the masked man, who doesn’t even move a muscle, showing no intentions to answer.

HHH: Anyways, suit yourse…

Out of a sudden, the masked man spins Triple H and nails him with the RKO! To a big pop from the audience, the man removes his mask and shows to be none other than Randy Orton.

Styles: Randy Orton! Is Randy Orton!

JBL: Talk about party crasher.

Some clowns and dancers try to assault Triple H, but one by one are taken out by Randy Orton. In the end, Randy is left all alone in the middle of the ring. Orton, removes the upper part of his costume, and it shows that he has the BTW Heavyweight Championship wrapped around his waist. Orton grins looking at the knocked out Triple H and he sits on the throne.

Styles: Orton has the edge tonight, and it is a so defying edge, that it could very well be enough for Uprising. This is all for us tonight, thanks for joining us, see you Sunday, at Uprising.

Show ends with Randy Orton lifting his BTW Heavyweight Championship while sitting on the throne.

UpRisingPostercopy3.png

HHHvsOrtoncopy-1.png

StylesvsEdgecopy.png

KennedyvsHardycopy.png

MVPvsSabucopy-1.png

SappvsGoldbergcopy.png

RVDvsCagecopy-1.png

TakerMessiahvsHenryHassancopy-1.png

JerichovsTeddiecopy.png

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
BM - Surprisingly, I liked Joe vs Jeff Hardy. It was a different kind of match, because Joe's style is able to keep up with Jeff. It was really at a nice pace, I liked the finish, with Umaga interfering.

WM - N/A. I was kind of diappointed in Styles vs Punk, but it was still pretty good.

BP - This was tough. HHH's Dance Party was really good, with the coming of Orton at the end, and HHH's working of the crowd throughout the segment. MVP's VIP Lounge was great too, I was surprised you had Terry Funk as the guest, but it made sense greatly. It was kind of awkward seeing Funk cut a full promo, but you did a good job with him.

WP - N/A

AC - As always, a very good show. Everything really was set up for YOUR Uprising PPV, it really was a good show making even more hype. All the promos and the matches made great sense, and there was no better way to end the show than with the HHH Reclamation of the Throne. Stellar Job, I'll be there for a review for the PPV.