Obama-nized.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Travis40

His presidency has just begun, it's not even been like half a year. And he's done nothing negative in the past five months or so which means that so far, he's doing pretty good in the office.

At least better than George Bush's first five months. >_>

George Bush had nothing happen in his first five months either. Obama can still turn out to be a horrible President, but he can also turn out to be a great President (which I hope he is)

Christian

Reaction score
How could you say he is no Anti-Christ? Do you even know the story of the Anti-Christ? He'll gain a mass following of people of all walks of life and everything will be good, then he'll shut down the Earth network by network until Hell is unleashed on the planet through riots, wars, and cultural turmoil like we've never experienced.

He's on his way to the following... let's not write off his Anti-Christicism until that window of opportunity has come and pass.

LOL reading this made me stop looking at the rest of the topic. People who think Obama is the Anti-Christ are MORONS.

Travis40

LOL reading this made me stop looking at the rest of the topic. People who think Obama is the Anti-Christ are MORONS.

..so are people who thiink Obama is Christ. He's not the greatest person to walk the earth, and people need to fucking understand that. He can do some great things, but people really need to quit comparing him to JFK and MLK this early.

Christian

Reaction score
..so are people who thiink Obama is Christ. He's not the greatest person to walk the earth, and people need to fucking understand that. He can do some great things, but people really need to quit comparing him to JFK and MLK this early.

..way to over exaggerate, people do not compare obama to Christ. People really do compare Obama to the Anti-Christ though which is ridiculous.

Kizza

Eh, words are words. All that goes down in history is the actions.

Wrestling Station

Just couple of months and we will hear about Monica and Obama: The love story :shifty: