Obama-nized.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
right.
but the blame is mostly because Obama acted all cool saying '' Look how good i am, no more Guantanamo, no more tortures'' while thinking '' don't worry we'll do it 10 times more in Bagram''. a bit hypocritical

the dark knight

not to mention "killing an innocent is like killing the entire world"....as if the US never killed ANY innocent man, woman or child before.

the speech was so fucked, i actually think they deserve to be fucked for their stupidity tbh.

Evil Austin

I agree with the above two posters, but you guys do know that Obama let alone any president, they do not write their own speeches

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
right.
but the blame is mostly because Obama acted all cool saying '' Look how good i am, no more Guantanamo, no more tortures'' while thinking '' don't worry we'll do it 10 times more in Bagram''. a bit hypocritical

Oh, I'm not trying to stick up for him, or justify what he said or anything. I was just confused because I had never heard about a new prison being built. I didn't even hear the speech.

C4

We'll just see what happens.

I'm pretty much confident on Obama. I can feel it, he's going to do something epic that will transform this world. In particular, the Islam-USA hatred.

MikeRaw

We'll just see what happens.

I'm pretty much confident on Obama. I can feel it, he's going to do something epic that will transform this world. In particular, the Islam-USA hatred.
It's stuff like this. People have such high expecations,a nd expect him to "tranform the world". He won't. He can't. He can do good shit, and hopefully he does. He's already imrpoved America's image, but all these high expectations will lead to him being hated, when peopel realise he isnt' gonna "save the world".

chessarmy

Honestly, I heard on the news that Obama called the United States a "Muslim nation".

When the fuck did that happen?

MikeRaw

I'm just gonna guess, and guess that you heard wrong, or are interpreting it wrong.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
It's stuff like this. People have such high expecations,a nd expect him to "tranform the world". He won't. He can't. He can do good shit, and hopefully he does. He's already imrpoved America's image, but all these high expectations will lead to him being hated, when peopel realise he isnt' gonna "save the world".

pretty much.
he hasn't done much to be praised, nor to be blamed.
and tbh, even the Guantanamo-Bagram stuff doesn't mean much. it's a part of politics trying to look good,and it's in the interest of his country moving there.

C4

His presidency has just begun, it's not even been like half a year. And he's done nothing negative in the past five months or so which means that so far, he's doing pretty good in the office.

At least better than George Bush's first five months. >_>

Kaedon

Reaction score
Honestly, I heard on the news that Obama called the United States a "Muslim nation".

When the fuck did that happen?

We are a muslim nation, as well as a jewish one, a christian one, and an athiest one. He was sucking up. Never heard of that?

Evil Austin

America is a multicultural (spelling may be wrong) nation, it has people from all parts of the world living there, and much like Kaedon said plain and simple he said the majority of America is Muslim (which I doubt it is) and was just sucking up and make himself look good to the muslim and egyptian crowd.

Obama should have a total heel turn ~! ... >_> im half as leep sorry if that was a fail.