Obama-nized.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C4

He is the MAN. :bigsmile:

After listening to his speech to the 'Muslim World' in Cairo, I'm definitely impressed by this president and his plans. His vision of a future without nuclear weapons in the Middle East is awesome. His 'address' and the issues that he raised in the address were perfectly relevant. Also, I just learned that he had signed an agreement in Feburary or something to shut of Guantanamo Bay permanently which again is a very wise decision. :w00t:

This guy hopes for a peaceful future, he's most likely fulfilled his promises and certainly is no Black-Hitler or Anti-Christ. If he manages to make a Nuclear-Free zone as he promises then he would definitely take his place in history as one of the most iconic presidents of the United States and would then stand amongst the likes of Martin Luther King and JFK. He certainly has the potential of doing just that, I hope he does what he says he's gonna do.

Thoughts?

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
How could you say he is no Anti-Christ? Do you even know the story of the Anti-Christ? He'll gain a mass following of people of all walks of life and everything will be good, then he'll shut down the Earth network by network until Hell is unleashed on the planet through riots, wars, and cultural turmoil like we've never experienced.

He's on his way to the following... let's not write off his Anti-Christicism until that window of opportunity has come and pass.

I don't necessarily feel our decision was justified yet. For someone who wanted to focus on the States first, he sure is crumbling under the pressure of foreigners to do right by them and make up for Bush's "mistakes".

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
i'm hardly impressed by words, in the end only facts count. and so far he hasn't done really much to impress me. the Guantanamo thing means pretty much nothing, since it's going to be rebuilt in Afghanistan; Castro is gone and Cuba doesn't interest the USA anymore, the Cold war is over. The hot area is the muslim one, that's why they ''move'' Guantanamo.
the nuclear free stuff means even less, nobody is going to listen to him, and he isn't going to dismantle the USA arsenal.

anyways he has still a lot of time left, he deserves his chance.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
i'm hardly impressed by words, in the end only facts count. and so far he hasn't done really much to impress me. the Guantanamo thing means pretty much nothing, since it's going to be rebuilt in Afghanistan; Castro is gone and Cuba doesn't interest the USA anymore, the Cold war is over. The hot area is the muslim one, that's why they ''move'' Guantanamo.
the nuclear free stuff means even less, nobody is going to listen to him, and he isn't going to dismantle the USA arsenal.

anyways he has still a lot of time left, he deserves his chance.

Exactly. He said he's "looking forward" to a world he may not see, that is nuclear free. He won't dismantle shit in the USA until we have actual knowledge that nowhere else in the world has nukes.

There's nothing he's saying that has any meaning to it, he's just a smooth talker and he's pimping the fuck out of everyone's ears and wallets.

When he decides to use nuclear energy here in the States and aid our people financially so that we can TRULY overcome this financial crisis, he'll get some credit. But he's abandoned that campaign promise already, so meh.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Exactly. He said he's "looking forward" to a world he may not see, that is nuclear free. He won't dismantle shit in the USA until we have actual knowledge that nowhere else in the world has nukes.

and offcourse Russia and China are going to dismantle everything, and let USA alone with the nuclear power, just because Obama asked it. Not to mention Pakistan, India, and Israel. North Korea will abort its projects and so Iran.
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeea.

Travis40

and would then stand amongst the likes of Martin Luther King and JFK. He certainly has the potential of doing just that, I hope he does what he says he's gonna do.

I fucking hate how people act like Obama is a god. Just because he's half-black makes him the best President since JFK, and puts him at MLK levels? Obama hasn't done anything to impress me really, but I'm hoping that he can turn our economy around.

C4

How could you say he is no Anti-Christ? Do you even know the story of the Anti-Christ? He'll gain a mass following of people of all walks of life and everything will be good, then he'll shut down the Earth network by network until Hell is unleashed on the planet through riots, wars, and cultural turmoil like we've never experienced.

Yes, I know that all.

And on top of that, it's the same as the story of Islam's Dajjal. >_>

I fucking hate how people act like Obama is a god. Just because he's half-black makes him the best President since JFK, and puts him at MLK levels? Obama hasn't done anything to impress me really, but I'm hoping that he can turn our economy around.

He's saved your country from another wave of the 9/11. He's shut off Guantanamo Bay. He's helping the economy somehow, managed to get off the financial crisis. His peace proposal to the Middle Eastern Islamic countries is going to be beneficial in the long term, you won't notice the differences straight away.

Travis40

He's saved your country from another wave of the 9/11. He's shut off Guantanamo Bay. He's helping the economy somehow, managed to get off the financial crisis. His peace proposal to the Middle Eastern Islamic countries is going to be beneficial in the long term, you won't notice the differences straight away.

1. He didn't save our country from another 9/11, that would be George Bush.

2. Guantanamo Bay closing isn't that big of a deal. They'll just open another one in Afghanistan .

3. He's not really helping the economy, it's still shitty.

4. Financial crisis is still happening.

5. His peace "proposal". Most politicians promise peace, but none of them deliver.

Obama isn't one of the best President's ever, he's not even in the Top 15 right now. I'd put him in the Average/Below Average range right now.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Yes, I know that all.

And on top of that, it's the same as the story of Islam's Dajjal. >_>

1. How has he saved us from anything? If people want to bomb us, they'll do it. He hasn't saved shit, that's a highly asinine comment, especially considering the threat of North Korea doing something, we're definitely not saved of anything.

2. Guantanamo Bay, as said above, is being moved to Afghanistan.

3. Somehow? He's pumping money we don't even have "into" the economy, and unemployment is rising by the week. He's hurting the economy by ignoring things he should focus on, and focusing on things he should ignore. Healthcare!? That's not going to help people find extra money to spend on stocks. Nuclear energy would have cut energy bills greatly for Americans, stocks would be bought, and jobs would be saved. But no, we're investigating why pig shit has a nasty odor and spending millions on that.

4. No, it won't be beneficial. He can't offer anyone anything, especially if he can't offer anyone in the States anything. And Obama won't be around another 4 years after this term if he fucks up this one as bad as he has been, so he won't get to fulfill his promise of peace, and when he's not voted back in, it'll be something else the extremist Muslim world hates the US for, and another reason for them to continue their hatred.

C4

2. Guantanamo Bay closing isn't that big of a deal. They'll just open another one in Afghanistan.

What the hell? How can they open another one in Afghanistan? :confused:

MikeRaw

Lol... I like Obama, but I can't help but feel people are giving him a free pass. So he made a speech? So what? Everyone makes promises/speeches.
Also, for the anti-obama's, with the whoel anti-christ thing, are you fucking kidding me? I admit that it is kinda funny how he seems to be falling right in line with all the qualifications and predictions of what the Anti-Christ would be. But that's it. Just a funny coincidence. There's no anti-christ, and if there was, it sure wouldn't be Obama. There's plenty of people who have mass followings as world leaders, and have "turned" on all the peopel who followed them. It doesn't matter though, there's no anti-christ.
Guess what I'm saying is that as annoyed as I am by the anti-Obama talk, I'm equally annoyed by all the Obama dickriding. I like the guy, and if I were American, I would've voted for him, but people overrate him like crazy.
He hasn't stopped the US from being attacked in the future, and he hasn't insured that people like the US, as there's still plenty of terrorist plots being foiled all the time.
On a side note, does anyone ever find it funny that our countries here in the western world spend so much time demanding that other places like Iran, North Korea, Pakistan, etc, get rid of their nukes, yet countries like Britain, and the US, have tons themselves. I'm all in favour of getting nukes out of the hands of North Korea and Iran, I just find it funny how countries like Britan and the US can sit there, as if they're the rulers of the world, and demand that other countries get rid of nukes, while they stock up...

1. He didn't save our country from another 9/11, that would be George Bush.

2. Guantanamo Bay closing isn't that big of a deal. They'll just open another one in Afghanistan .

3. He's not really helping the economy, it's still shitty.

4. Financial crisis is still happening.

5. His peace "proposal". Most politicians promise peace, but none of them deliver.

Now that I just finished stating how funny all the Obama dickriding is, I should address the Obama bashing...

1-LOL. George Bush didn't save shit. No one will. Including Obama. No one can save a coutnry from another terrorist attack, as they can come from anywhere, anytime. I agree it was a stupid thing for C4 to say that Obama saved the States, but saying Bush saved them from another attack is equally stupid, if not more, considering he's the reason for most of the hate people have on America.

3-See below.

4-True, but it's been what.. 5 months? i didn't know you could flick a switch to end a recession.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Lol... I like Obama, but I can't help but feel people are giving him a free pass. So he made a speech? So what? Everyone makes promises/speeches.
Also, for the anti-obama's, with the whoel anti-christ thing, are you fucking kidding me? I admit that it is kinda funny how he seems to be falling right in line with all the qualifications and predictions of what the Anti-Christ would be. But that's it. Just a funny coincidence. There's no anti-christ, and if there was, it sure wouldn't be Obama. There's plenty of people who have mass followings as world leaders, and have "turned" on all the peopel who followed them. It doesn't matter though, there's no anti-christ.
Guess what I'm saying is that as annoyed as I am by the anti-Obama talk, I'm equally annoyed by all the Obama dickriding. I like the guy, and if I were American, I would've voted for him, but people overrate him like crazy.
He hasn't stopped the US from being attacked in the future, and he hasn't insured that people like the US, as there's still plenty of terrorist plots being foiled all the time.
On a side note, does anyone ever find it funny that our countries here in the western world spend so much time demanding that other places like Iran, North Korea, Pakistan, etc, get rid of their nukes, yet countries like Britain, and the US, have tons themselves. I'm all in favour of getting nukes out of the hands of North Korea and Iran, I just find it funny how countries like Britan and the US can sit there, as if they're the rulers of the world, and demand that other countries get rid of nukes, while they stock up...

Now that I just finished stating how funny all the Obama dickriding is, I should address the Obama bashing...

1-LOL. George Bush didn't save shit. No one will. Including Obama. No one can save a coutnry from another terrorist attack, as they can come from anywhere, anytime. I agree it was a stupid thing for C4 to say that Obama saved the States, but saying Bush saved them from another attack is equally stupid, if not more, considering he's the reason for most of the hate people have on America.

3-See below.

4-True, but it's been what.. 5 months? i didn't know you could flick a switch to end a recession.
Just to clear the air, I wasn't saying he's the Anti-Christ, but more-so that he could fall in line with the story (yes, story) of the Anti-Christ and be that type of human being, we don't know yet.

And America and England do police the world, they're elected by the UN as the World Police. And both countries have tried to get rid of their nuclear arms, but those options have been withdrawn by popular vote at UN meetings by other world leaders and representatives. It's not like either country uses the as a threat of terrorism, they symbolize safety, much like an officer's gun to hopefully protect their city from criminals with guns. It's about who has 'em and what they do with 'em. Iran has been a terrorist-harboring and minded country, as has North Korea. China on the other hand, has been permitted to keep theirs, as has Russia. These countries don't make threats with them. They're threatening on their own, yes, but they're not being used as terrorist tools.

Travis40

I like how everyone blames Bush for everything. "He's the reason why people hate America". People have always hated America, and they always will, there's no use on blaming one person.

BTW, people are sure quick to forget his promise of taking troops out of Iraq quickly. It hasn't even been mentioned in the past 2-3 months.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
And America and England do police the world, they're elected by the UN as the World Police.
technically they aren't elected. they had always been there since UN was created.

seeing how things are going now, i doubt they would have a chance of being elected by the General Assembly.

MikeRaw

I like how everyone blames Bush for everything. "He's the reason why people hate America". People have always hated America, and they always will, there's no use on blaming one person.

BTW, people are sure quick to forget his promise of taking troops out of Iraq quickly. It hasn't even been mentioned in the past 2-3 months.

:laugh: There's always going to be a bunch of people who hate a specific countries. But the level of hatred towards the States during Bush's was previously unseen. American was never as hated as when Bush was running it.