Obama calls out to "Gay brothers"

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
evolution
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
I agree about Lincoln. Most respected foreign politician for me imo. American literature along with the Civil War was mandated reading for me and "O, Captain my Captain" kind of made me tear up. I'm not a big fan of poetry, but for some reason I kept coming back to it. Very touching.

Just so you know and I don't mean to derail the thread, most Indians really hate Gandhi....for multiple reasons. Nehru himself hated Gandhi.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Yeah comparing him to Kennedy is pretty damn overboard. And I not to turn this discussion into a controversial matter, but let's be honest... if Obama wasn't black, he wouldn't be praised for being half the president he is. That's just the truth. It's a safe bet he wouldn't have even been reelected considering over 90% of minorities voted for him. I'm not gonna go any deeper into that subject because I know there are a lot of black members on this board and I don't want to offend anyone, but the guy has done absolutely nothing extraordinary as our commander in chief.

But like I said, I fully support his stance on gay marriage and hope it pans out well for him and the thousands of people in the US that suffer from the out-dated 1700's marriage laws. Most people will only remember Obama for being the first black president (and I'm not down-playing the historical significance of that), but his actions in office should be what he's known for AFTER his term is over. And right now, he doesn't have a lot to brag about.

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
evolution
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
if Obama wasn't black, he wouldn't be praised for being half the president he is.

That's kind of what I was thinking, didn't want to say it, but...

And yeah, didn't mean to offend anybody with the gay "brothers" thing, just couldn't resist. I hate how the internet and TV/print media over dramatize every single thing.

LMAO @ Newsweek's "Second Coming" captions :lmao :lmao

zigglerHEEL

Reaction score
[MENTION=536]Ryan[/MENTION], very well said, enjoyed reading your position.... As I stand, firmly in the middle, I don't believe Obama has done anything to garner mention amongst the great American presidents but I also don't see anything outwardly horrific that he has done either... For me he's just kind of been a guy running the country... He will certainly be remembered for the being the first black president and i don't think he will be remembered for much else, good or bad.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
It is foolish to act like any modern day president of the US should be considered great, seeing as noone has done anything big since Nixon. Everything has been status quo since Gerald Ford took over for ole Tricky Dick. A few minor things done by a few Republican administrations and they are totalitarian nuts who are following Leviticus to govern their country, or the other Democrat adimistrations make a few changes and they are Stalin and Castro incarnate.

Nobody has done shit and both parties are the blame for all of that.

Only thing Obama has said in his innauguration that is worth a shit is him finally addressing climate change, which hasn't even been mentioned yet.

Mick Donalds

Banned
Reaction score
Climate change = United abomiNations scheme for a money grab at Industrial nations.

Totally irrelevant.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Climate change = United abomiNations scheme for a money grab at Industrial nations.

Totally irrelevant.

its-a-conspiracy.jpg

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Nothing unusual is happening with climate change. I love how they teach every gullible child in school these days that global warming is going to be a leading cause of our demise, how the polar ice caps will melt and every coastal city in the world will get hit by some humongous tsunami and life as we know it will cease to exist and blah blah blah blah

Yet every reputable scientist in the world has stated the planet is actually in a cooling process currently and lower temperatures will actually be the most likely scenario we face worldwide. This cooling process happens in cycles and the last time mankind faced it was when the neanderthals perished and mankind underwent one of the biggest evolutionary escalations in the history of our species. The fact that we are actually moving closer and closer to another ice age is the popular belief, not some bullshit Obama says on a podium to gain support from his liberal green energy investors.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Re: Obama calls out to "Gay brothers"

29561181.jpg

29561181.jpg

Mick Donalds

Banned
Reaction score
Global Warming is a pipe dream for Eurotrash and Canadians who are bitter politically towards the US.

Make sure you buy a Prius!!

Ozymandias

Reaction score
Oh god it's not often I get to interact with someone who ACTUALLY doesn't believe in climate change, yet one who thinks that the whole thing is some kinda poke at America's exceptionalism.God I'm excited.

Climate change is real, it has nothing to do with 'Global warming'. I'd love to meet these teachers that are telling kids "polar ice caps will melt and every coastal city in the world will get hit by some humongous tsunami and life as we know it will cease to exist and blah blah blah blah", as they certainly don't exist in Europe, cant speak for Canada personally, but I'm sure it's probably the same.

Our planet does go through natural heating and cooling periods, the problem is that never before has a species accelerated the process. That is what we humans are doing. That's why islands are disappearing due to rising tides. It's not about big giant tsunamis it's about slow creeping change that probably wont affect us but will affect our children and most definitely our grandchildren.

I'm not bitter politically towards the US. In fact I find it fascinating, I purposely decided to do American politics at uni. I also, by the way, love Americans. You would struggle to meet nicer and more welcoming people anywhere in the world. New York is the finest and most beautiful place I've ever been in my life and despite it's size reminded me of home. I love America despite all its faults, so when I say climate change is real, it has NOTHING to do with being bitter towards the US.

You really gotta start thinking more globally.

Last edited:

Mick Donalds

Banned
Reaction score
Oh god it's not often I get to interact with someone who ACTUALLY doesn't believe in climate change, yet one who thinks that the whole thing is some kinda poke at America's exceptionalism.God I'm excited.

Climate change is real, it has nothing to do with 'Global warming'. I'd love to meet these teachers that are telling kids "polar ice caps will melt and every coastal city in the world will get hit by some humongous tsunami and life as we know it will cease to exist and blah blah blah blah", as they certainly don't exist in Europe, cant speak for Canada personally, but I'm sure it's probably the same.

Our planet does go through natural heating and cooling periods, the problem is that never before has a species accelerated the process. That is what we humans are doing. That's why islands are disappearing due to rising tides. It's not about big giant tsunamis it's about slow creeping change that probably wont affect us but will affect our children and most definitely our grandchildren.

I'm not bitter politically towards the US. In fact I find it fascinating, I purposely decided to do American politics at uni. I also, by the way, love Americans. You would struggle to meet nicer and more welcoming people anywhere in the world. New York is the finest and most beautiful place I've ever been in my life and despite it's size reminded me of home. I love America despite all its faults, so when I say climate change is real, it has NOTHING to do with being bitter towards the US.

You really gotta start thinking more globally.

Nope. Global Warming is complete and utter rubbish. Sorry bro.

Ozymandias

Reaction score
Okay... for one. It's not Global Warming, it's climate change. Global Warming is a misleading term which suggests that if it's cold, everything is okay, it's climate change. And yes unfortunately for us, it IS happening.

We as a species are having a detrimental effect on our planets climate. It amazes me that some people are able to deny that.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
No. It's not happening.

Ozymandias

Reaction score
What isn't happening, can you be more specific? It's a big planet after all.