• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

NXT Takeover XXV Discussion Thread

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I'd be cool with Io winning this even though I've been underwhelmed with her so far bc she ain't bad or anything but mostly I just want Shayna on the main roster already

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
I'd be cool with Io winning this even though I've been underwhelmed with her so far bc she ain't bad or anything but mostly I just want Shayna on the main roster already
Agreed. I'm not super high on Io, but Shayna has nothing left to do with this reign or in NXT.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I fucks with Shayna going in alone even tho I know the other girls are gonna get involved along with Candice but it's whatevs

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I was mostly saying her theme is lit, but yeah, I'm not that high on Shayna either.

I don't think she sucks either, just kinda there.

She's an amazing bully in the ring, I just think her mic skills need more work, but so did Ronda's and she was still fire overall. Shayna just ain't got that starpower

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Springboard front dropkick knocking home girl off the turnbuckle to the floor.

Io landed right on her back and neck. She's not afraid to take big bumps. :proud