• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

NXT Takeover XXV Discussion Thread

Chris

Super Moderator
Dec 23, 2011
Just West of Parts Unkown
I mean yeah on paper I can see how it looks sad, but fuck, I'd rather go back to NXT after failing on the main roster and have a really enjoyable match in my first one back in awhile than just be released like most people do after not cutting it on Raw or SmackDown. It's def good for Breeze, and good for the fans if he keeps it up, plus the NXT Roster is a bit weaker than usual after all those call-ups and injuries and the next crop isn't really ready for more TV time, so I'm 100% for it

Reactions: Cwalker

Deezy

Nov 13, 2010
Canada
No getting demoted to NXT
Not being used for like two years is the demotion.....he's making the same money regardless of where he's working. Atleast now he's being used and now I don't have to listen to folks pretend he's this great talent not being utilized...

Reactions: Cwalker