• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

NXT Takeover XXV Discussion Thread

Blaze

Sep 6, 2007
Macon, Ga
I missed the first two matches, and then watched the last two that happened, but figured I jump in here for the main event.

Blaze

Sep 6, 2007
Macon, Ga
Also happy as hell for the Wrestle and Flow guy. My favorite he's done yet was Drew's old theme song. But that one also always been fire.

Reactions: Chris

Blaze

Sep 6, 2007
Macon, Ga
You def need to catch them later bc the first match and ladder match were fucking fire, probably better than Baszler/Io and Breeze/Dream
Yeah, my ass overslept. I had an alarm for 6, woke up when it went off and was like I'm gonna lay here for a bit. Woke up and got Takeover on just as the ladder match ended lol.

Reactions: Chris

Sylar

Evil Owner
Administrator
Jun 28, 2010
Bo$$ton
That Panama Sunrise on the floor looked brutal. That would have been a boss spot to write someone off TV for a couple weeks.