• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

NXT Takeover XXV Discussion Thread

Chris

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Dec 23, 2011
Just West of Parts Unkown

NXT Championship: Johnny Gargano (c) vs Adam Cole

NXT Women's Championship: Shayna Bazler (c) vs Io Shirai

NXT North American Championship: Velveteen Dream (c) vs Tyler Breeze

Ladder Match for the NXT Tag Team Championship: Danny Burch & Oney Lorcan vs Street Profits (Angelo Dawkins & Montez Ford) vs Undisputed ERA (Bobby Fish & Kyle O'Reiily) vs Forgotten Sons (Steve Cutler & Wesley Blake)

Matt Riddle vs Roderick Strong

Last edited:

Deezy

Nov 13, 2010
Canada
The ettiquette in Connecticut......there's no good words that rhyme with that city.

Chris

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Dec 23, 2011
Card looks finalized, doubt anything else is going to be confirmed this week. Looks really solid, nothing too eye catching. Riddle/Roddy should be amazing, Breeze/Dream will be fun, Ladder match should be fun as well even though I don't really care for a couple of the teams, iffy on Shirai/Bazler but it'll at least be decent I think, main even should def deliver especially if it's more hate-filled.

Chris

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Dec 23, 2011
Forgotten Geeks really gonna win the tag titles smh
I think so too :frown: I wouldn't mind Street Profits getting a small run or just them giving the belts back to The Undisputed Era until more viable teams are available. I like Burch and Lorcan, but not really enough to see them get the belts...still would prefer it to the Forgotten Sons tho

Kairi HoHo

A Little bit of Bubbly
Super Moderator
Feb 23, 2015
New Castle, Delaware

My mood right now just hope the Internet at this Motel holds up tonight. Cherry on top tonight if Io beats Shayna and becomes NXT Women's Champion.

Reactions: Chris

Chris

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Dec 23, 2011
That Target: NXT TakeOver special is pretty damn good imo, it’s up on YouTube as well as the network
I said in the NXT thread it would have been cooler if a heel champ was doing all the press stuff while the face was the one wrestling every night, but Johnny's wholesomness still made it work really well that way it was. It was good shit.

Reactions: Jimmy King