• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

NXT Takeover XXV Discussion Thread

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Is that a Cradle Tombstone? Oh :WOW

That was almost like an inverted version of DDP's pancake or Cesaro's Gotch Neutralizer.

Kross Rhodes

Now that Road Dogg angling for an NXT job all of a sudden he's in the crowd like an NXT mark showing off his ring. :TI:

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Have we even seen the Viking Raiders on Raw since Lars took over their feud with the Luchas?

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Honestly don't even think this ladder match will top that last match, but I still think it'll rule.

Kross Rhodes

This is gonna be a fun match, but I don't understand when the guy running the developmental is also a higher up on the main roster, you can't just have Viking Raiders or whatever their name is now show up and drop the belts in this match.

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
I know I’m in the minority here that thinks that The Forgotten Sons aren’t that bad. I am rooting for Street Profits though but tbh I’d be cool with anyone winning in this one

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I know I’m in the minority here that thinks that The Forgotten Sons aren’t that bad. I am rooting for Street Profits though but tbh I’d be cool with anyone winning in this one

tbh they really haven't been that bad the last few weeks, but my new gimmick is just to hate on em. Gotta stay in character brother

Kross Rhodes

Have we even seen the Viking Raiders on Raw since Lars took over their feud with the Luchas?
I can't can't seem recall seeing them since that second week they changed their names. I think the wild card rule is already pushing people off the shows. It might time to consider just sending people back to NXT like Tyler Breeze.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
My order for who I want to win this are

1. Undisputed ERA
2. Street Profits
3. Tied with the other two teams, I love Burch and Lorcan but I honestly think they'd be boring af as champs

Kross Rhodes

I was a pretty big Gunner fan in TNA and I actually liked Blake and Murphy as a team so I don't mind them, I just haven't seen a lot of them.