NXT from Full Sail University DISCUSSION

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
11/21/2012

Alicia Fox vs. Paige
In the begining i'm not sure who was gonna be the heel here because both are faces, but as tie went along Fox became the heel. This was a solidback and fourth match, but it was nothing special Paige looked good but nothing special not sure what will happen when she is moved up to the WWE. *1/2

Big E Langston vs. Camacho
The best part about Big E is that during his entrance he clap a g's worth of cocaine in his hands. Yeah this was a SQUASH match, THE BLACK RYBACK MOVES ON! 8D

Nick Rogers vs. Bronson
Who the FUCK is Bronson and his gimmick is MMA/Street Figher :lmao and his BEARD is a disgrace. 55 second SQUASH! The best this about this match was when Bronson was working on the legs he would do something to them then pause like he forgot what he was suppose to do next.

Mike Dalton vs. Luke Harper (w/Bray Wyatt)
This was more of a charecter advancment squash than a oh your a jobber i mush squash you, what that means the match was more about getting the charecter of Bray and Luke over with the crowd than about look at my moves. DUD!

Richie Steamboat vs. Kassius Ohno
This is the only watchable match on the show, Good match i like that Ohno is more of the "smart out thinking you in the ring" than the "I Concuss with my kicks and KO! with my Elbows" Whats funny is that you watch an Ohno match and you can clearly see he's been doing this style of wrestling, where Wade has just started doing it. Surprised that Steamboat got his win but i guess Ohno can use the “I wasn't ready for Richie” excuse for the loss. Looks like their feud continues and now involves Barreta and (possibly) Leo Kruger. **1/2

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
That Adrian Neville guy is brilliant, real shame he has the name of a 65yr old black guy.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
That Adrian Neville guy is brilliant, real shame he has the name of a 65yr old black guy.
Was expecting you to hate him given his independent roots. His high flying style will make him a midcard star in no time if they give him the push when he makes it to the main roster.

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
He's juiced up a fair bit since his indy days, Chris Hero needs to do the same.

His finisher is insane though.

Reaction score
Can't wait to see who will be the next NXT Tag Team Champions! My choice is definitely the Wyatt Family. Hopefully the tag titles coming back means they'll be shortly be bringing in a women's championship too as they continue to sign more women to developmental.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I can't see it being anyone other that the Wyatt Family either. I like how for the first round each NXT team was put over by a WWE team, makes the NXT wrestlers look good and it is better that the finals are contested by actual NXT teams. I see the final being The Wyatt Family vs. Neville & Grey.

Captain Charisma

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Favorite Wrestler
christian2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
This show was good. Hero & Kruger vs Bateman & Riley match was boring for me as it was the worst type of match in my opinion. A lot of strikes. That was boring for me. At the end of the match Graves officialy started anarchy on NXT. Bad for Riley, he deserves more from NXT.

Ryan completely dominated. Missed him, good match. Total domination. Loved it.

Paige vs Aksana was short and good. Thank you NXT for letting Rae wrestle. This showed to me that she will wrestle later on and a possible feud with Paige. Believe me Rae is great and she is a great heel as I know him from FCW, she was GM there.

So another love story in WWE, especially on NXT? Reminds me Maryse & Hornswoggle

Great main event. Both team showed their talents there. Epico looked like Carlito with his new hairstyle. Also I think Bo should have another finisher, a side belly to belly suplex is just too simple.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I caught around the last half of the latest episode that aired which featured the final of the tag team tournament. I saw some of Summer Rae vs. Paige and it wasn't too bad, certainly not any worse than some of the divas matches that we see on RAW or Smackdown. Tag team mainevent was really enjoyable to watch. Massive contrast with the teams but they still worked well together. One great spot was a springboard attempt from Adrian Neville that ended up with him getting a big boot from Luke Harper, it was perfectly timed and look great. Pac's finisher is quality as well, he hit it a lot cleaner than I expected.

I enjoyed what I saw of the show and I must try to catch it more often.

Reaction score
I was happy to see Neville and Grey win the tag titles, hopefully not the last we've heard from the Wyatt Family in regards to the tag team titles. I thought they had a really well rounded match and the clash of styles ended up working well.
Paige losing to Summer Rae was a bit disappointing only because I am not digging Summer Rae's work on the mic, I get the character but when your speaking confidently and not delivering sharp lines it doesn't put over that kind of heel character in my opinion.
Can't wait to see what next thing NXT has in store for us. I'm wondering if Langston will be dropping the title any time soon and I can't wait for the debut of El Generico, really hoping to see something with El Generico and El Local working together.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
With Big E on the main roster for the foreseeable future I can see him dropping the title just like Seth Rollins did once he was being used regularly on the main roster. With El Generico it is encouraging that on a NXT live event he turned up with the same look, would have been a bad idea if they suddenly unmasked him and tried to make him into a, pardon the pun, generic wrestler.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
I'm so happy that WWE will give us El Generico. I was always a fan of the guy and with the good talent there is on NXT I can see him having some good matches. I'd kill to see a Kassius Ohno/El Generico feud.

Also, with Big E Langston being used on RAW, it really is obvious he'll drop the title but to who? I think that Kassius Ohno deserves a good reign until he's called up to the main roster. I'm a KO mark so I really wish he'd become the NXT Champion. He's got it all and a KO championship reing would be a must-see.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
It is tough trying to predict which direction they will go next with the title. KO would probably be in the mix and they could always go back to Leo Kruger again if they wanted. I think it would be safe bet to say that most of the guys that were in the NXT tournament to win a spot in the Rumble would be in the running as well. Could always go for yet another tournament on the show to determine the next contender.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
A tournament? It would take too long to do it when NXT is pre-taped. They still have time as it looks like Big E won't be used in any other way than Ziggler's manager in near future. Once Big E starts to actually wrestle on the main roster, just make him drop the title. Making a tournamet would be pointless for us because we'd know the winner really, really soon and it would take a lot of watching for us to see Big E finally drop the title. It was the same with this Tag Team tournament. I knew who the winner was yet I still had to watch through all the weeks of NXT and it wasn't worth it because many of those matches weren't good. But that's just what internet does to wrestling. Spoilers, spoilers everywhere.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I am a mark for wrestling tournaments, I can't get enough of them.

I caught the end of this week's episode and I first saw something really interesting where a doctor was interviewed backstage to give an update on Paige's condition. It was well done and it was something like you would see with any professional sport where a journalist seeks out the doctor for comment. Mainevent between Big E and Conor OBrian was painful to watch and the ending made no sense at all. Bit of a letdown especially after last's weeks mainevent.